over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clubs

bulldog2039

Registered
I so hate pussy fuckers when you walk into a club and some jealous fucker wants to start shit with you cuz your bigger. Any of you bros ever have that problem

There will be a certain point with your size when people will stop starting fights with you and start gawking at you. Keep eating..

I stopped drinking and going out to night clubs so I could get big!!

No one seems to bother me at Sam's Club either when I post up for the free samples :D

No clubs for me either...that's for punks.

i dont club, but nearly everywhere else. especially being so young, guys my age seem to have the need to "prove themselves."

its the big dog, little dog concept. big dog is quite, little one feels inferior and runs its mouth. just let it go.

My girl wanted to go out I try to avoid it. But we went out with her bro and some dude was telling her bro that he wanted to fuck my girl. So long story short I choked him out and he went nighty night

Maybe Ill knock over your cart next time I see you.. haha

I don't give a shit about the cart! Just don't try an get between me and the free pizza roll samples :naughty: ;)

I can't go clubbing and train properly. That's why I train cause I was a write off back in those days lol

Dress in baggy clothes, Don't wear things that accentuate your physique. Hopefully you're not one of those guys that wear shirts 2 sizes too small! LOL

I so hate pussy fuckers when you walk into a club and some jealous fucker wants to start shit with you cuz your bigger. Any of you bros ever have that problem
Put up a pic so we can see what these pussy fuckers are "jealous of"... Hahhaahahaha..

The insecure man is most often worried about the insecure man....Why would anyone care if some random dude told another dude that he wanted to make the sex with your wife? That's pretty much a compliment anyway. Learn to ignore people. When you find peace....trivial shit like that's about as important a bag of potato chips.

The insecure man is most often worried about the insecure man....Why would anyone care if some random dude told another dude that he wanted to make the sex with your wife? That's pretty much a compliment anyway. Learn to ignore people. When you find peace....trivial shit like that's about as important a bag of potato chips.

Good post!

Bags of potato chips are very important for some people! Have you been to Walmart lately? :rolleyes:

According to Frito-Lays website, they say they sell about $12 millon worth of potato chips so if you break that down into a general $3 per bag, that makes it about 4 millon bags sold per year

But that's only one brand of potato chips... how about Pringles, Trader Joes, generic brands, etc.
The Potato growers Association says: In 1990, Americans ate 1.5 billion pounds of potato chips.
So, If a bag is 8 oz or 1/2 pound, that's 3 billion bags... or $9 billion dollars !!! worth, give or take a few.

No wonder we have an obesity problem.

Last edited:
Good post!

Bags of potato chips are very important for some people! Have you been to Walmart lately? :rolleyes:

According to Frito-Lays website, they say they sell about $12 millon worth of potato chips so if you break that down into a general $3 per bag, that makes it about 4 millon bags sold per year

But that's only one brand of potato chips... how about Pringles, Trader Joes, generic brands, etc.
The Potato growers Association says: In 1990, Americans ate 1.5 billion pounds of potato chips.
So, If a bag is 8 oz or 1/2 pound, that's 3 billion bags... or $9 billion dollars !!! worth, give or take a few.

No wonder we have an obesity problem.
That post was almost as informative as it was random and strangely humorous.

Douchbags, gotta hate them, but boy is fun to watch them get beat, not worth the damage to your knuckles to do it yourself though. If you are lucky a couple douchbags will take each other out, and you get to watch. My favorite part is when they are on the ground "cuddling" hair pulling always starts at some point, just like chick fights.

I don't club, it interferes with my meal times:(

I go out pretty often I am about 240lbs around 14% bodyfat so fairly good size and I never experience any negatives for being big. When I go out I am always in a very good mood so I have a big smile on my face, i'm laughing with my friends, just wanting to have a good time.

to the big guys who feel like they are targets, could it be you make yourself a target by walking into the club with a pissed off look on your face trying to act like a tough guy with your lats flared and arms flexed?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws