over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What happened to "test is best"

MarkcusMaximus

Registered
What happened to "test is best", this was always the stone. Now everywhere I read calls for low test with higher compounds like eq and tren. What happened to blasting with test, and when are we even suppose to do it. Only when using deca?

What happened to "test is best", this was always the stone. Now everywhere I read calls for low test with higher compounds like eq and tren. What happened to blasting with test, and when are we even suppose to do it. Only when using deca?

I always use test as my base , its more mild on my body , its cheap , readly available.

Since learning more about what my body needs nutrition wise ive been able to use even less test

The low test/higher androgen protocol seems to be gaining a lot of popularity these days. Might have to try it out myself :)

The low test/higher androgen protocol seems to be gaining a lot of popularity these days. Might have to try it out myself :)

It's all I ever hear about. But doesn't more test mean more growth, more more more.

I'm trying the low test high tren thing right now and so far its ok. I'm pretty dry and lean, super vascular. I think its a better look, but when it comes to mass I still think test is king.

I'm trying the low test high tren thing right now and so far its ok. I'm pretty dry and lean, super vascular. I think its a better look, but when it comes to mass I still think test is king.

I think a deca, test stack 50/50 is the King for mass in my book.

I took a break from bodybuilding and this board back in 2010 and am just returning again this year. There is a general feeling of "test is not best" compared to a couple of years ago. Now I see these tiny test doses stacked with boat loads of Tren. It must work well!

For me currently it is test for sure. I am fortunate that I do not get many sides from it so my cycles will simply be test in different esters (I am loving sust and suspension right now). I am getting big really quick on a test only cycle. I LOVE Deca but my wife did not like me having Deca dick and the prolactin antagonists have sides that I don't dig. So it is high-dose test and maybe some other anabolic (Primo) this year.

Last edited:
I have dropped all my test use to HRT doses, I found that I experienced far less side effects from 19-nors when my test dose was low.
I hold less water and look better without the higher test dose.
This approach was apparently popular with the classic BB'ers of the 70's, where drugs like Parabolan, Nandrolone, D-bol, Primo, and Anadrol were used in higher doses and test was cheaper and considered less desirable.

I think for sheer mass (like today's mass monsters), large doses of test are vital. I think the synergy of really high test with GH and insulin along with large doses of anabolics and tren is the ticket to max mass. You hear about guys using multiple grams of gear, I would think that most of the dose consists of good old test. I just can't see anyone running 3g of tren or 3g of deca, yet you hear about test sometimes at crazy numbers like that.

If I were going to take crazy high doses of any single steroid, I would choose test simply because the sides are easier to maintain and I think it is healthier than anabolics. It seems that anabolics aren't as safe in higher doses, probably because they are synthetic derivatives and test is the same as the test your own body produces. Mg for mg I think the anabolics put on more mass though. I know I personally would gain more LBM on 1g of deca than I would on 1g of test, however I think the 1g of deca would be worse for your health than the same dose of test.

There are two groups, one wants to look good-lean, muscular, vascular, etc, all the time. The other group only cares about details like that a one or two days per year, the rest of the time is just concerned with building lean muscle mass.

All these guys who are just trying to look good have been using competitive bodybuilder mass building stacks, it makes no sense, finally some are figuring it out.

Just my theory on the new low test/high "anabolics" trend.

In my experience if you care about quality rather than quantity then keep test near TRT doses

If you want to be a huge bloated mass monster with oily acne skin and ugly moonface then go ahead with the 2 grams of test per week

it depends what the person is trying to achieve, for a competitive bodybuilder testosterone is king for its anabolic ability to make one grow. but with this, depending on genetics creates a watery mess and moon face for some, plus other sides like acne, and messing with blood levels. heavy side effects to become more anabolic

all the above can be avoided with the use of insulin. insulin is far more anabolic then testosterone, very cheap, and NO SIDE EFFECTS (if u know what ur doing) and can push the limits on it very easy with no huge kickback in side effects, great for breaking platues and even better makes once focus on there diet better. aswell this helps keep ur overal steroid use down. so when coming off a blast or starting a blast doesnt fuck u as hard.

for ppl who want to look good for the beach or just the basic gym rat (who always wants to look good) why not use something like tren instead of test? u get shredded, u get stronger, u still build muscle via its igf-1 increase and stops protein breakdown for the lazy gym whose diets arnt very god,plus it makes u feel like a god. throw sum npp or an anabolic oral in there and ur a mass gaining monster, without looking shitty/watery/bloated.

i personally used 3g of test in past bulks, now im able to run anywhere from 250-1g with better results using insulin, dont have to shoot as much gear, and keep blood levels less wonky when blasting on or coming off. try coming off 5.7 grams of gear, it fucked my skin for life.

Last edited:
it depends what the person is trying to achieve, for a competitive bodybuilder testosterone is king for its anabolic ability to make one grow. but with this, depending on genetics creates a watery mess and moon face for some, plus other sides like acne, and messing with blood levels. heavy side effects to become more anabolic

all the above can be avoided with the use of insulin. insulin is far more anabolic then testosterone, very cheap, and NO SIDE EFFECTS (if u know what ur doing) and can push the limits on it very easy with no huge kickback in side effects, great for breaking platues and even better makes once focus on there diet better. aswell this helps keep ur overal steroid use down. so when coming off a blast or starting a blast doesnt fuck u as hard.

for ppl who want to look good for the beach or just the basic gym rat (who always wants to look good) why not use something like tren instead of test? u get shredded, u get stronger, u still build muscle via its igf-1 increase and stops protein breakdown for the lazy gym whose diets arnt very god,plus it makes u feel like a god. throw sum npp or an anabolic oral in there and ur a mass gaining monster, without looking shitty/watery/bloated.

i personally used 3g of test in past bulks, now im able to run anywhere from 250-1g with better results using insulin, dont have to shoot as much gear, and keep blood levels less wonky when blasting on or coming off. try coming off 5.7 grams of gear, it fucked my skin for life.

Good post. Totally agree on the insulin, it's such a versatile drug. I use it year round, bulking, cutting, recomping, whatever. If you know what your doing with it and keep doses sensible and diet tight you can maintain excellent insulin sensitivity and get stronger and leaner while cruising. With a little test, a little tren and lots of peptides. I find even when cutting hard 3iu humalog post workout in a 0 carb envoirenent makes muscle loss impossible for me assuming I train like a beast

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Good post. Totally agree on the insulin, it's such a versatile drug. I use it year round, bulking, cutting, recomping, whatever. If you know what your doing with it and keep doses sensible and diet tight you can maintain excellent insulin sensitivity and get stronger and leaner while cruising. With a little test, a little tren and lots of peptides. I find even when cutting hard 3iu humalog post workout in a 0 carb envoirenent makes muscle loss impossible for me assuming I train like a beast

i personally like humalog only to get into a keto state, then from there on i use lantus. although i never cut on low carb anymore as i like to grow into shows, but i do cut out carbs for one week before i hit a bulk, with humalog first day then lantus for the rest makes muscle loss impossible (in my mind)

but yes i agree, insulin is an amazing compound,cutting, bulking or cruising. u can always improve with use of insulin.

Last edited:
i personally like humalog only to get into a keto state, then from there on i use lantus. although i never cut on low carb anymore as i like to grow into shows, but i do cut out carbs for one week before i hit a bulk, with humalog first day then lantus for the rest makes muscle loss impossible (in my mind)

but yes i agree, insulin is an amazing compound,cutting, bulking or cruising. u can always improve with use of insulin.

I'm purely a humalog or novorapid guy myself and only around workouts but there's many paths to take. Lantus is very long acting if i remember correctly? I like the cutting out carbs for a week pre bulk. Personally i drop to one meal a day for last 2 weeks before bulk (not training days though) to purge last bit of bf as it works awesome for me but same principle, hit bulk lean as possible with maximum insulin sensitivity

Last edited:
I'm purely a humalog or novorapid guy myself and only around workouts but there's many paths to take. Lantus is very long acting if i remember correctly? I like the cutting out carbs for a week pre bulk. Personally i drop to one meal a day for last 2 weeks before bulk (not training days though) to purge last bit of bf as it works awesome for me but same principle, hit bulk lean as possible with maximum insulin sensitivity

when not carb depleting for the week before bulk i always use humalog, love humalog. 10 iu every meal and 30iu preworkout 15 post workout u wont believe what happens to you!

yeah lantus is 24h insulin (so its suppose to be,in reality its about 20hours ) but one injection every morning does the trick

Last edited:
when not carb depleting for the week before bulk i always use humalog, love humalog. 10 iu every meal and 30iu preworkout 15 post workout u wont believe what happens to you!

yeah lantus is 24h insulin (so its suppose to be,in reality its about 20hours ) but one injection every morning does the trick

Fucking hell, you don't get fat on all that slin? (i realise it's more diet than slin but you still got to cover it) you obviously a very advanced guy. You use much gh? I've been trying with the idea of humalog pre and post myself.

Tell you what brothers…I built most of my mass from using 600-800mg of Test for 6-8 month blasts. Once I gained all the size I was content with, I started dabbling with Tren. The differences are just amazing.

Test simply feels like someone filled your muscles with air and water, an yes the look is good…but its not GREAT. I wanna look GREAT. Test will not make you look GREAT, and Tren is that drug that will make you look GREAT.

When describing Tren, it simply feels the same way as Test, but magnified times 3, WITHOUT the water! Also, the tissue just feels as like it becomes extremely dense, much more dense than when on Test. Instead of “water” filling your muscle, its almost like the muscle is filled with nitrogen and fully loaded with glucose. So instead of looking soft, everything is hardened and the feeling when you clench your fist and squeeze your bicep is just, beautiful.

Test causes sub-q water retention that smoothens out the muscle. Tren will NOT cause this, and instead…. Tren will shift the entire body’s hormone balance to be fully androgenized….and this will cause estrogen to be “lost” in the battle, and all the sub-q water retention is history. You will be leaner, drier, and way more vascular as there is ZERO smoothening going on with Tren. Add in Masteron or Anavar…and the freaky look will pour on !

Last edited:
im still a HUGE test fan

tryed the low test, high tren approach, looked good and lean, wasnt anywhere near as big and strong as test has made me though

test jus thickens me right up, makes me stronger for every time i bum the dose up, almost every bodypart grows on it, makes me feel incredible, improves me sleep, sex drive is insane

only down side is it makes me hold water like a bastard

but as far as muscle mass, size and strength go, test is king IMO, tren is my other favourite BUT once u start playing with higher doses test in my experience only gets better and better as you increase it,
tren on the other hand low doses tend to give great results, but as i bump the dose up i dont see a consistant result of improvement like i do from test, i look leaner, denser, harder, more vascular, so thats great, but i dotn put on the same amount of muscle as i do wen i use higher doses of test

jus my experience

Last edited:
im still a HUGE test fan

tryed the low test, high tren approach, looked good and lean, wasnt anywhere near as big and strong as test has made me though

test jus thickens me right up, makes me stronger for every time i bum the dose up, almost every bodypart grows on it, makes me feel incredible, improves me sleep, sex drive is insane

only down side is it makes me hold water like a bastard

but as far as muscle mass, size and strength go, test is king IMO, tren is my other favourite BUT once u start playing with higher doses test in my experience only gets better and better as you increase it,
tren on the other hand low doses tend to give great results, but as i bump the dose up i dont see a consistant result of improvement like i do from test, i look leaner, denser, harder, more vascular, so thats great, but i dotn put on the same amount of muscle as i do wen i use higher doses of test

jus my experience

In theory, you can use a fast-acting ester such as prop or ace, blast 750-1000mg of that for a good 6 weeks…
Take a break from all injections for a good 2 weeks, to allow your Test levels to lower...
Then introduce Tren Ace at 600-900mg…
And all the fat and water you might of gained, Tren Ace at that dosage will shred it all off completely in 3 weeks or less…

In theory, you can use a fast-acting ester such as prop or ace, blast 750-1000mg of that for a good 6 weeks…
Take a break from all injections for a good 2 weeks, to allow your Test levels to lower...
Then introduce Tren Ace at 600-900mg…
And all the fat and water you might of gained, Tren Ace at that dosage will shred it all off completely in 3 weeks or less…

lol dw i agree, i do something similar to that with my bulk and cutting protocols

but im jus saying overall as a muscle builder (sides vs gains), i still think test is best, but then again, i cant use solely test alone, i always gotta have a small amount of tren in me jus to tighten me up and keep me dense and give me the agression i love wen bulking

but in my experience, tren results tend to diminish with higher doses (for em its at the (600mg mark), test im yet to find a point where gains diminish

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131