over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tinder !! lol Awesome stuff ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone tried Tinder, if you are good looking, then you can get some ass

it's a Facebook app, finds females around your area, you can choose 5 pictures to display.

So let's say I'm browsing, 2nd girl looks hot, I press the "heart" button. She doesn't know anything until she starts rating guys, and you come up, she thinks you a hottie, presses the heart button and BAM It sends you both a msg saying bingo we found you a match, THEN you can start a conversation and send msgs through the app

and if she presses the X button as ( disliking ) then you wouldn't know and nothing will happen.

Give it a try

seems pretty cool.
i dont think my wife likes it if i use this app lol

I've hooked up with a few on tinder over the months, but honestly the vast majority just use the app for an ego boost.

It'll be funny if you come across your exes friend(s) or old high school chicks that you use to like.

tinder is great. i fucked a virgin off that that is now my fuck buddy. yes a virgin. i know because she bled the first 2 times i fucked her and had a hairy bush lol. also a nerdy personality.. i have no doubts..

plently of other sluts im fucking on that app to. its much different than pof

on pof only fat chicks are DTF without meeting them

on tinder u have skinny decent college sluts DTF or at worse u meet them at a bar/club first before fucking!!

2 days on Tinder. Results: matched a girl this morning, text back 'n forth during the afternoon, and slept with her tonight.

Needless to say, I'm a fan. :headbang:

This app works pretty well compared to free online dating sites. I used it for a while and banged a couple chicks. If I can fuck a couple chicks I normally wouldn't have, then the app is ok by me lol.

I thought I heard someone say something about its just for I Phones or something like that one time. I'm still learning all this smart phone stuff. I just got my first one recently. And that was only because I dropped my old slide phone in water. If not for that I would never have got one. My life doesn't revolve around my phone like most people. I never understand why people are so obsessed with the things. I have seen some people almost have nervous breakdowns because their phone wasn't working or the battery went dead. I just don't get it. I told my ex when we went to the beach one time that we were going to shut our phones off for an entire day and not touch them. She couldn't do it and nearly had a heart attack when I said that. Sad.

I am going to try Tinder. And I will take a bet of any amount of money that anyone wants to bet that I will not meet a single woman off of it. Anyone feel like losing some money?

Best dating media available if you are decent looking. The quality of girls and chances to actually hook up are.much easier then the other dating site such as okcupid and plenty of fish.

Split from ex in august. Finally note getting into all this mischief. Chicks are liking my shirtless moments and wanting to hang. I'm a fan. I just wish some girls would respond. Like why are you liking my pictures then not responding? You clearly like what you see and I clearly want to eat that ass

Split from ex in august. Finally note getting into all this mischief. Chicks are liking my shirtless moments and wanting to hang. I'm a fan. I just wish some girls would respond. Like why are you liking my pictures then not responding? You clearly like what you see and I clearly want to eat that ass

All the women I have talked to think putting up shirtless pics signify doucheness. That might be why. Just saying.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131