YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High hematocrit not a problem, no more donations!!!!!

cashrolling

Registered
I came across some articles from Dr. Neal Rouzier , he suggest that the high concentration of red blood cells in trt patients is not a problem. As trt only raises red blood cells and not platelets, which are responsible for blood viscosity. He compared us to people living at high altitude who all have high crits, but none of the heart problems. If this is true it's a life changer.......
New Data On Why Some Men Don?t Need Phlebotomy w/ Dr. John Crisler - TOT Revolution

Reactions: Cdn
This is very cool. Still, my blood looked like thick molasses so I’m glad i drained it Hahaha the doctors said i could stroke out at any time. No more equipoise for me.

I came across some articles from Dr. Neal Rouzier , he suggest that the high concentration of red blood cells in trt patients is not a problem. As trt only raises red blood cells and not platelets, which are responsible for blood viscosity. He compared us to people living at high altitude who all have high crits, but none of the heart problems. If this is true it's a life changer.......
New Data On Why Some Men Don?t Need Phlebotomy w/ Dr. John Crisler - TOT Revolution

Regardless, most if not all drs will modify the dose if crit isn’t managed.

Man I hope this is true, because I've recently lowered my T dose just a bit and every so often skipped one of my injections per week. This has kept my right below 50, 49-50 for months now, but if I ever wanted to increase or blast, I would for sure have to drain some blood.

For me, I plan to just control this with dosing. When I go slightly over or am approaching 50 hematocrit, I'll just back off for a month or so and knock out down to 47-48 and then back up my dose for a few months.

I also have been having the problem for years, I hope more docs come forward and confirm this. I would still give blood but I wouldn't stress out as much and I could blast more often

Listened to the entire podcast. Makes perfect sense to me. He suggests around, even over 55 hematocrit and nearing 20 hemoglobin is still very safe if it comes from TRT. In fact, he implies it's actually healthy and breaks it down why.

Listened to the entire podcast. Makes perfect sense to me. He suggests around, even over 55 hematocrit and nearing 20 hemoglobin is still very safe if it comes from TRT. In fact, he implies it's actually healthy and breaks it down why.

Yes, and the doctor Neal Rouzier, the one that came up with this, is not a nobody, he wrote many books and lectures and has his own clinic. So why nobody else realized this before? To me it all makes sense

Why take a chance? i have heard the comparison to sherpas before, seems like an over-simplification to me, those people have been thriving in that environment for thousands of years, they have evolved and have physiologic changes that have taken place, another over simplification would be to say that since you run your h&h up from trt you should be able to hope on a jet liner to the Himalayas and climb like they do, it aint gonna happen, they have adapted and are superhuman in that environment because of many reasons.

Hematocrit is just a ratio of solids to plasma (fluids). It don't matter if those solids are rbc or platelets. If % is high, viscosity is high. Follow at your own risk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hematocrit is just a ratio of solids to plasma (fluids). It don't matter if those solids are rbc or platelets. If % is high, viscosity is high. Follow at your own risk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, but if you listen to the podcast, platelets are what cause blockage and clotting. Not RBC. RBC alone, with out high platelets do not cause blockage or clotting. This is what the studies have shown. Several hormone doctors had hundreds of patients with higher hematocrit, with normal range platelet counts (that do not elevate due to TRT) and NONE of them formed blockages based solely on higher hematocrit or hemoglobin.

These are some of the world's leading male hormone doctors saying now that hematocrit up to the range of 55-ish with normal platelets etc, are safe. I would not think these guys would put their names on such data, if they thought it wasn't true.

This lifestyle will allow us to hope for and believe whatever helps us justify the actions. :(

we need some loggers on this. volunteers to see just how high your hematocrit can go before you become sluggish then go into cardiac arrest.

True, but if you listen to the podcast, platelets are what cause blockage and clotting. Not RBC. RBC alone, with out high platelets do not cause blockage or clotting. This is what the studies have shown. Several hormone doctors had hundreds of patients with higher hematocrit, with normal range platelet counts (that do not elevate due to TRT) and NONE of them formed blockages based solely on higher hematocrit or hemoglobin.

These are some of the world's leading male hormone doctors saying now that hematocrit up to the range of 55-ish with normal platelets etc, are safe. I would not think these guys would put their names on such data, if they thought it wasn't true.

I have to agree with you. It is hard to believe it's true, but this is not just some YouTube doctor, these are among the best in the world, and I'm pretty sure B4 risking lawsuits they deeply look into this matter, I'm sure in the next few years everyone will agree to this. Me too, when at 54% my platelet count is very normal, I have no strange symptoms and all blood pressure and heart rate are perfect. Actually I was an heavy user for over a decade and never donated blood, untill I got older and got on trt, never had a problem heart related. Well I would love to hear other doctors opinion.....They wouldn't come out with such statement, backed from tons of research as well, if it wasn't true.

I usually feel better and seem to breath a little better when my RBC Hemocratic are more in the mid range then on the high side. So I am off to donate later this morning.

I personally had raising high rbc over a couple of years n had horrible effects from it, tired, heavy breathing, could only do 1 set n out of breath, headaches, blood pressure problems, high body temps... I donate every 8-12 weeks while blood keeps me around 15-16.. I can feel the difference after I donate

I personally had raising high rbc over a couple of years n had horrible effects from it, tired, heavy breathing, could only do 1 set n out of breath, headaches, blood pressure problems, high body temps... I donate every 8-12 weeks while blood keeps me around 15-16.. I can feel the difference after I donate

I've had high RBC/Hematocrit/Hemoglobin for awhile now. I had one doctor flip out they were so high while another said she wasn't real concerned about it. I've been having blurred vision along with lethargy/ fatigue high blood pressure and ringing in my ears. All my blood work is perfect other than the RBC issues so I seen a hematologist who believes my problems are coming from severe sleep apnea. I'm doing a study in a couple weeks so I should know more then.

Slight RBC/crit elevation isn't problematic generally...mine was elevated at the top of or just over the range for many YEARS on 400mg test a week and occasional EQ use...

the only time it got worrisome/BAD was a bout with "primo" mislabeled 6 years ago...turns out it was EQ 200mg instead ... so "800 primo" (4 mL and label said 200mg methenolone E each) a week ended up being 800mg EQ! Felt terrible and levels got way up there and had to give blood...since then 250-300 test a week and I stay just sub max end of range...

Have to keep in mind...average values are for the average person...most of us train hard and do LOTS of things that are different from "average Joe" so on paper/tests? Yeah we will have a few things that don't fit the mold that aren't inherently bad for us if we are over a couple points...now if we show up 10% over or more generally then yeah may be area for concern, :eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity