over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who takes Anastrazole?

Tim Zane

Registered
How many who are on around 200 mg test a week also take anastrozole? I know the trt clinics quote that that's part of the program. But I'm just wondering how many people actually need it when they're not going over 200 on test. And what are the long-term side effects of adding anastrozole to treatment that will continue for who knows how long?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m at 175 mg weekly, none scripted. My friend is at 200mg, but scripted,...same dr.

So many of these drs try, but you need to do your own homework.

How would you know without bloodwork? Two years ago 140 mg of test (daily shots with a slin pin) had me at 990 and an E2 level of 30. Last week when I got another full panel since I had been feeling off and gaining fat easier, I had a test level of 908 but an E2 of 60 on just 175mg/wk. I am 49....so something seems to be changing as I get older. I never experienced any high E2 sides when blasting in my 30's and rarely used an AI. Now simple trt is causing high readings even though it wasn't all of two years ago. So started up on some anastrozole this week and will run it 2x/wk at .5mg. Will retest in a couple of weeks to see where that puts me.

Right, I need to test. Are you okay with using Anastrozole for as long as you are on TRT though? Maybe I'm wrong, but being on it forever when it screws with your cholesterol doesn't seem good. What do you think?

I've been on TRT for 1 year now. Initially I was prescribed through a local clinic who did 300mg every two weeks. No AI or hcg with those guys and I decided to look elsewhere. The new clinic prescribes 200mg weekly with 1/2 mg adex Mon & Fri and 250iu of hcg weekly. Initially I had high estrogen sides when I started the hcg so I took the prescribed dose of adex. However, that ended up putting my estrogen at around 18pg/ml and not great cholesterol levels back in November. I dropped it to 1/4mg every 5 days recently and estrogen tests came back at 15.5pg/ml and cholesterol slightly out of range two weeks ago. I skipped this weeks adex dose and will draw blood again in two weeks, but it looks like I might not need it at all. Oh and on blast at 250mg 2x weekly with 1 1/2mg adex my estrogen at 17.3pg/ml.

I take 1 mg of arimedex total usually never go 1.5mg a week but everyone is different some guys need none some guys take 2mg a week

Started using .4mg anastrozole 2x week and got my estrogen down from 64 to 30 (did the sensitive e2 test, so should be pretty accurate). Will try and lower anastrozole dose more if my next full blood panel shows a negative impact on my cholesterol even at that dose.

Yup

Posted on another thread. 55 and on 100mg/wk. No Anti E's. Total fatigue, fat gain, depression/anxiety. All bad shit. Just had blood panels done and got results tda.

Total around 860
Free was high at 189
Estro- 72!!!! No wonder.

Started Arimi tda. Planning on .5x2 week. Check bloods in 4-6 weeks, see how I feel.

I was stunned. I originally went through a clinic and they never talked about Anti E's. Never even follow up blood until I needed it to get refills at pharmacy. That was 150mg. week of cyp.

Curious how quick Arimidex kills E? Wife is going to look for a side piece if I don't man up.

Also, I am now splitting the test into 50 mg. 2x week with slin pin. Surprised how smooth it went in.

I'm actually having trouble getting dialed back in at the moment. I was very dialed in last year at 200mg weekly, no HCG and 6.25-12mg Exemestane daily.
I have no bloods for that since I was feeling great and never bothered (bad idea, would've been great to have a reference point) but I seem to do better with the Dr. Rand. idea of e2 in the 15-20 range, or slightly tanked.

Right now on 200mg/500iu HCG per week, with no AI (testing to get some numbers) I'm at:
950mg test (at trough)
24 Free Test
32 E2 (Sensitive)
27 SHBG

And I feel like crap. Absolutely can't maintain an erection or even get one, brain fog, tired etc. The other numbers look good, and even the e2 would be good for most people but apparently I need to be much lower to feel good.

Posted on another thread. 55 and on 100mg/wk. No Anti E's. Total fatigue, fat gain, depression/anxiety. All bad shit. Just had blood panels done and got results tda.

Total around 860
Free was high at 189
Estro- 72!!!! No wonder.

Started Arimi tda. Planning on .5x2 week. Check bloods in 4-6 weeks, see how I feel.

I was stunned. I originally went through a clinic and they never talked about Anti E's. Never even follow up blood until I needed it to get refills at pharmacy. That was 150mg. week of cyp.

Curious how quick Arimidex kills E? Wife is going to look for a side piece if I don't man up.

Also, I am now splitting the test into 50 mg. 2x week with slin pin. Surprised how smooth it went in.
I'm there at the same E2 right now. Looking forward to how I will feel when it's lower...

I'm actually having trouble getting dialed back in at the moment. I was very dialed in last year at 200mg weekly, no HCG and 6.25-12mg Exemestane daily.
I have no bloods for that since I was feeling great and never bothered (bad idea, would've been great to have a reference point) but I seem to do better with the Dr. Rand. idea of e2 in the 15-20 range, or slightly tanked.

Right now on 200mg/500iu HCG per week, with no AI (testing to get some numbers) I'm at:
950mg test (at trough)
24 Free Test
32 E2 (Sensitive)
27 SHBG

And I feel like crap. Absolutely can't maintain an erection or even get one, brain fog, tired etc. The other numbers look good, and even the e2 would be good for most people but apparently I need to be much lower to feel good.

Did you get prolactin, pregnenolone and progesterone tested as they can all have an impact on libido?

Also what was the reference range for free testosterone?

Always been a bigger fan of Exemestane. Seems cleaner at doing the job.

Plus it's androgenic

The standard HRT and TRT protocols here in FL seem to be :

200mg Test Cyp weekly
2 x 500ius HCG weekly
2 x 1mg Adex tabs weekly

After blood work - which is about every 6 months after you start, but then drops to once per year - they can adjust.

I sort of adjusted my own and have been doing :
200mg Test Cyp weekly
4 x 250ius HCG weekly (it was suggested on here by others... no real difference yet)
.5mg adex EOD

My numbers were good. But then the compounding pharmacy starting compounding the test with 1mg adex mixed in. 200mg Test / 1mg adex per ml.

Not very happy with it.

I take .5 on injection day of my 300mg test e cruise. Inject every 5 days. Works great for me

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I used to use a very low dose of adex on a cruise. 0.125-0.25mg twice a week while on 160mg of test EW.

I've recently stopped using the AI and my joints feel a lot better. Have been a bit moodier though... I'll still use it in small doses while blasting.

Many of these HRT clinics are handing many of these HRT clinics are handing Arimidex out like candy. I found the most commonly prescribed dose is 1 mg 1-2x/wk assuming the patient is using 200 mg testosterone 1-2x/wk. I think that’s way too high of a dose. First off Arimidex has a weird half life that can range from 30-60hrs
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/7626450/

I’ve never seen something that could have such a variable half life which is odd. Regardless 1 mg per week should be the maximum dose on 200 mg testosterone cypionate a week but it should be split at least into two doses considering the half life. On 140 mg testosterone cypionate a week I only need .25mg Adex 2x/wk for appropriate Estradiol levels and I naturally tend to aromatize so a lot of these HRT patients are probably having extremely low estrogen which comes with far more side effects than high estrogen.

My trt is currently only 100mg/week, so i dont need it. My preference is to not use it, if I am on a higher dose (blasts are very conservative at 250mg test + primo/mast/var) i dont take more than 0.25 e3d.

My Dr. doesn't prescribe anti e's. He says that the body naturally levels itself out using TRT dosages, and that estrogen is good for a variety of reasons (protective for the heart , brain, etc.). This also seems to be the opinion of Jay Campbell (the so called TRTExpert). He mentioned something about AI's causing micro tears in the arteries.

I'm not an expert, but it seems like there is no clear answer. Every doctor has a different opinion.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws