over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Worst Sides from Test

Tim Zane

Registered
So this is my 5th week on 210 mg test. I upped it a bit for about 3 days, but cut back down because of sides. I am pinning 30mg a day everyday. I thought my body would adjust, but it seems not. I am up about 8 pounds but feels like all water. I have aching knees, a bloated face (which people ask why I'm tired all the time now), a mild headache behind my eyes, and all around don't feel energetic. What the heck, I thought low doses of T were supposed to be a good thing!! Maybe I'm just the unlucky guy who just gets every side effect know to man. I am on Nolva and trying to lower the estrogen with the diet naturally before I resort to an AI. But I'm pretty sure all these symptoms are due to high estrogen. This sucks. I was looking forward to this, now with the way my body is reacting, I'm not sure it's worth it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So this is my 5th week on 210 mg test. I upped it a bit for about 3 days, but cut back down because of sides. I am pinning 30mg a day everyday. I thought my body would adjust, but it seems not. I am up about 8 pounds but feels like all water. I have aching knees, a bloated face (which people ask why I'm tired all the time now), a mild headache behind my eyes, and all around don't feel energetic. What the heck, I thought low doses of T were supposed to be a good thing!! Maybe I'm just the unlucky guy who just gets every side effect know to man. I am on Nolva and trying to lower the estrogen with the diet naturally before I resort to an AI. But I'm pretty sure all these symptoms are due to high estrogen. This sucks. I was looking forward to this, now with the way my body is reacting, I'm not sure it's worth it.

210 mg of testosterone is not low dose for trt, which I take from your post is what you're shooting for. Far from it. Maybe it's a low dose compared to a bodybuilding stack
200 mg weekly is widely considered the VERY high end in trt circles and that is generally used by a smaller % of trt guys.
At 120 mg weekly I start getting estrogen issues and I don't like the feel of AIs so I've found 100 -110 mg weekly optimal

This is why people should start low not high, and generally why trt is started (and quite often stopped) at 100 mg weekly.
Now you have a hormone mess on your hands for going into trt half cocked.

I'm not the most knowledgeable trt gu in the world so hope fully others that are can guide you but you may need an AI to check estrogen in the meantime, or even some nolvadex if there's an imminent gyno threat. I'd strongly consider cutting your test dose in half and consulting a knowledgeable trt doc

Don't fuck with trt unless it's necessary. It's no joke and not what people think it's going to be in their imagination
Good luck bro

Last edited:

Your whole post is a mess and clearly you didnt think this through. Off the top off my head
1) What test are you using and why ed?
2) Have you done blood work? If not then why are you taking 210?
3) Nolva wont lower your estro only block it from binding to you tits. This shows you havent done your research.

Stop your ass, go do bloods to make sure you didnt fuck yourself up and then go do a lot more research before you attempt TRT.

I'm on Cyp. My test prior was 520. My recent tests at 6 weeks showed e2 at 71.5 and test at 1352. That was 3 weeks ago. I have cut my dose in half and after of a week of that things seem better. I realize the Nolva only blocks it without lowering it.

I would like to keep my test levels on the higher end and blast every now and again.

I chose every day to have stable blood levels and less sides.

Drop down to about 12.5 mg/day.
street clear of tamox, don't use an Ai.
Allow your body to adjust to that dose for at least 6-8 weeks.
Aromatization will balance out the T:E ratios right around that time and you may even enjoy your TRT.

simply lower your dosage until you find the range where your body feels good, you will know it for sure. cant miss that feeling of wellbeing and boners and kick ass go getter attitude. stay at this dose. micro dosing ED is smart, dont use an AI

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear