over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need food..broke as hell

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
well i cant seem to get enough food intake to get really big...i am a fan of tuna because its cheap and i can eat as much as i want per day...only thing is it is loaded with sodium!!!

I eat my share of chicken and turkey and the such as well as protein from shakes etc. HOWEVER i really need to find something along the lines of tuna but without the sodium!!!

..Ive heard some mentions of sardines, but i haven't looked into it...WHAT ELSE MIGHT U GUYS SUGGEST????

Thanks
RJ

extra lean hamburger meat is pretty cheap... fry it up and when your done cooking it run it under hot water and try and get rid of some of the grease.

I take my tuna, dump it into a screen sieve and rinse well with cold water. That will remove most of the added salt.

lean ground beef fried up with a mix of onions, green peppers, tomatoes whatever other vegies you want and add in some eggs scramble it all up and presto very very good picadillo,,,,,,,,
Bulldogg

Ground beef
Tuna/Canned fish
Bagged Potatoes (russets are cheap)
Bulk rice
Bulk pasta
Bulk beans (pinto, red beans, ect...)
Protein powder
Milk
Cottage Cheese
Eggs

Lots of good deals out there for us broke folks! Also make food a priority.

good suggestions...thanks guys

Costco (as much as I hate them) is the only way I can afford to eat

buy bulk and preserve stuff as well as you can.

hit the sales (at local grocers) they oftentimes have great prices

I also check out the discount meat sections for stuff that I can eat up in the next day or so..alot of bargains there.

i get the 10# ground beef packages.. split them up in 2# containers and freeze.

fry it up with taco/chili seasoning.. some onion, Serrano (or whatever) and place a serving on a whole wheat tortilla shell. YUM

This week I bought 11 dozen eggs, hard boiled that were colored from easter. They were on clearance for $0.25/dozen, great deal for protein.

well i cant seem to get enough food intake to get really big...i am a fan of tuna because its cheap and i can eat as much as i want per day...only thing is it is loaded with sodium!!!

I eat my share of chicken and turkey and the such as well as protein from shakes etc. HOWEVER i really need to find something along the lines of tuna but without the sodium!!!

..Ive heard some mentions of sardines, but i haven't looked into it...WHAT ELSE MIGHT U GUYS SUGGEST????

Thanks
RJ

Actually, they make low sodium tuna at health food stores.

you can find low sodium tuna. I just picked up about 20 cans. And that was at a Food4Less so you can probably find them elsewhere.

here in sweden HEN is very cheap, it costs like 1 dollar for a bird/2lbs... it takes time to cock it but its a lot of protein for a dollar.

Costco (as much as I hate them) is the only way I can afford to eat

buy bulk and preserve stuff as well as you can.

hit the sales (at local grocers) they oftentimes have great prices

I also check out the discount meat sections for stuff that I can eat up in the next day or so..alot of bargains there.

i get the 10# ground beef packages.. split them up in 2# containers and freeze.

fry it up with taco/chili seasoning.. some onion, Serrano (or whatever) and place a serving on a whole wheat tortilla shell. YUM
BUMP!!costco and BJS

Thanks
RJ

buy in bulk when you can (whole beef)...stock up on good quality whey protein too.

Oats are cheap, pnb lots of calories for the price, bananas are a very cheap and good carb source.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Beans and lentils. With rice....cheap!

Oats are cheap, pnb lots of calories for the price, bananas are a very cheap and good carb source.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I realize this is an old thread, but both are still some great suggestions. :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131