over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eating out...

EVERLAST

Registered
OK so where do you eat out?

We eat pretty clean all year now...and I get soooo burned out if we don't get out every once in awhile. I do all our cooking so sometimes the cook needs a break!

We do some sushi/sashimi down the street (love it!) with a seaweed salad and chopped squid and octopus, little rice wine vinegar dressing... oh yes...

lots of skinless roast chicken from the various pollo vendors (we have three favorites who strip off the skin and roast one for us special)...they usually leave the skin on, douse it with secret herbs and it gets golden-brown and crispy... yum..... foil wrapped sweet potato down in the coals...

or go to our favorite BBQ up the street for some lean brisket, theres' a greek restaurant that has a huge salad and gyro platter we like...cucumber and fresh yogurt with mint on it.

Everybody knows us and how we like our order. We do kinda stand out in the crowd. Its a good thing to be familiar with the management of your local eateries and I even got Maria at our favorite Mexican place to do me a little plate of 3 kinds of meat and some pico de gallo on a big bed of baby salad greens. Stuff for us is usually not off the menu...thats why you need to "make friends" where you eat and when we tell them why we eat this way they are excited and supportive---not pissed at the inconvenience.

I like my neighborhood...even if it is kinda ghetto.

Pizza.. I like making it homemade, but it just doesn't compare to my local favorites.. They make great pizza here in the NJ/NY area.. Great bagels too...

Everlast:

Gotta agree with you on getting to know the proprietors/managers. The chefs now at a couple restaraunts will come out to suggest things for me that are not on the menu and I often get free things. I never get trouble over special preparations anymore, but then again, I go to the same places over and over.

my problem is that if i counted on my wife to cook i would never eat. she did tell me once that she doesnt know what the problem is, she used to cook for her ex husband all the time when they were married, that comment went over real well

usually on the bed while she's on her back :p my fav buffet :p

i like "kings cafe" , "ghandies", "sushitime" (i dont eat meat) and i dont usually eat crap like fast food places.

right down from my house a sushi buffet that is really good if i go during lunch its only nine dollars dinner is 16 dollars though

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws