over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

magic bullet..?

bhumik

Registered
Which one do you guys recommend?? there are labout 4 different types with different number of pieces running from 80 dollars to 45 dollars. Do you guys know a website or neplace where i can get it for cheap.
thanks

I am not sure of the different versions but i got mine at Walgreens in the "As seen on TV" section for 39.99...you dont need any of the fancy accessories...you wont use them.

yea I picked my up $40

prbly my best investment in the kitchen next to my rice maker.

makes shakes like they are a desert!!! I like to add less water to make it thicker. you'll use it everyday until you die.

I am not sure of the different versions but i got mine at Walgreens in the "As seen on TV" section for 39.99...you dont need any of the fancy accessories...you wont use them.

yep just get the as seen on tv one they are awesome i use it for every protein shake makes it so easy to throw oats and penut butter or fruit whatever u want in and cleanup is a milllion times easier then a blender

$40, costco, comes with lots of extras that you dont get at the other stores.
Basically use it to grind up coffee, garlc, ginger, onions etc...
occasionally use it to mix up a shake.

Which one do you guys recommend?? there are labout 4 different types with different number of pieces running from 80 dollars to 45 dollars. Do you guys know a website or neplace where i can get it for cheap.
thanks

I bought the 17 pc. set for about $40 and I absolutley love the thing. Beats a big bulky, stinky, hard to clean blender anyday. I'm sold on them.

I bought mine at Target... was under $40 with all the extras...

yea I picked my up $40

prbly my best investment in the kitchen next to my rice maker.

makes shakes like they are a desert!!! I like to add less water to make it thicker. you'll use it everyday until you die.

AGREE 110%. MAKES OATMEAL SHAKES THAT ARE RIDICULOUS!

the magic bullet is by far my favorite weapon in the kitchen!!

It can powderize oatmeal I love it, and agree it is a great way to make delicious shakes.

wow guys, you make it sound like its the best thing ever.. Please post some fun recipes that you made using it.

Me vita mixer is over kill. Hmm

wow guys, you make it sound like its the best thing ever.. Please post some fun recipes that you made using it.

My fav shake is pretty simple..

This is my PWO shake:
3scoops of EAS choc whey
3 ice cubes
water ( I eyeball the water )
2 tbsp of Natty PB

My other shakes are Isopure cookies and cream
3scoops, ice cubes, lil water.. this is really good, i like to make it thick and drink it like a milk shake.

I do make smoothies prbly once a month strawberries and banana.. and some ice cubes. Taste really good.

I beat my egg whites and yolks together in it also.. chop up some cooked turkey bacon and use it as bacon bits when I eat a spinach salad and filet tuna.

Bro you can use it for anything.. lol

Last edited:
Magic Bullet is the great kitchen device ever invented. No huge mess to clean up and it is small, very small. We use our Magic Bullet daily.

Forget a shaker bottle. Just blitz the shake in the MB a few times and you're set.

One tip. Put water liquid you are using in the glass FIRST, then the powder. If not you'll get a clump of powder at the bottom of the glass.

The Booger is right, great tip.

I was craving something sweet tonight. Decided to experiment and made an italian ice creation.. well kind of.

8 ice cubes
3/4 water
1 packet of crystal light to go packs.. Then blend.

I love crystal light.. to sweet for me though so I always water it down. But this seem to work out great. I can see this being a nightly treat for me.

thanks

Very good product. You will like I promise. Paid $50 USD for mine.

It is kinda smal... I got the off brand one from target for a little cheaper and the cup is slightly bigger.. I still have to break my shakes up into two though.. But all in all the thing is great. I keep one at work..

you guys have me thinking...
is this unit ok... the mixer cup seems smallish to me??

**broken link removed**

Yea the cups are a lil small.. But I'm able to get 3 scoops of protein in, i like mine a lil thicker tho so I don't use shit a load of water. All depends on what you like, you'll just have to experiment with it.

You can always buy the magic bullet "pitcher" separately...I have seen them on ebay for like $15.00 and they are 32oz...the cups are very small with the magic bullet making it difficult to use frozen fruits/ice...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear