over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No Fat Dry Milk Powder, makes 1 glass into 3

0o0o0o

Banned
If your a big milk drinker, and you have 10 extra bucks, buy some dry milk powder the fat free type, and mix 2-1/4 cups of powder into a 8-16oz glass of milk

this makes 8*3=24g of protein a glass

the only down side is that the lactose triples as well, but lactose is not the worst sugar on the GI, so a bulker shouldnt worrie

The powder will last quite a while.

The way I see it if milk can build a 500lbs calf then it can sure build a 200lbs man

If I remember correctly BigKiwi used a lot of dry milk powder while he was serving some time as really his only protein supplement and was able to hold onto a great deal of size with it....good stuff to utilize if your in a bind.

do any of you guys know about the lactose issues with doing it this.

I get real bad headaches from normal milk and when reading this it quite interested me to see if i could do anything with it

do any of you guys know about the lactose issues with doing it this.

I get real bad headaches from normal milk and when reading this it quite interested me to see if i could do anything with it

Looked into this for you a little. Per the Mayo Clinic:

Watch out for hidden lactose. You may be overloading on lactose without realizing it. Although milk and foods made from milk are the only natural sources of lactose, this sugar is often added to prepared foods, such as cereal, instant soups, salad dressings, milk chocolate and baking mixes. Before putting these items in your grocery cart, check their labels for milk and lactose in the ingredient list. Also look for other words that indicate lactose, such as whey, milk byproducts, fat-free dry milk powder, malted milk, buttermilk and dry milk solids. In addition, you'll need to look for lactose in any prescription and over-the-counter medications you're taking. Many medicines contain lactose, but because they contain only very small amounts, they typically affect only people with severe lactose intolerance.

They did say to try and drink less milk more often in order to control and live with lactose intolerance problems....so maybe you can start by incorporating small amounts of the powder more frequently and see how you react and gradually build up more...but if you were going to do that you might as well with other milk products like whey or something I would think?

Looked into this for you a little. Per the Mayo Clinic:

Watch out for hidden lactose. You may be overloading on lactose without realizing it. Although milk and foods made from milk are the only natural sources of lactose, this sugar is often added to prepared foods, such as cereal, instant soups, salad dressings, milk chocolate and baking mixes. Before putting these items in your grocery cart, check their labels for milk and lactose in the ingredient list. Also look for other words that indicate lactose, such as whey, milk byproducts, fat-free dry milk powder, malted milk, buttermilk and dry milk solids. In addition, you'll need to look for lactose in any prescription and over-the-counter medications you're taking. Many medicines contain lactose, but because they contain only very small amounts, they typically affect only people with severe lactose intolerance.

They did say to try and drink less milk more often in order to control and live with lactose intolerance problems....so maybe you can start by incorporating small amounts of the powder more frequently and see how you react and gradually build up more...but if you were going to do that you might as well with other milk products like whey or something I would think?

shite. knew it was too good to be true. I had the idea in my head that it would be lactose free for some reason.

The Headache pain is so bad and it screws my digestion up and ruins a days eating so i'll pass on it :(

thanks for looking into this for me VT
much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner