Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 02:16 AM
Kilo Klub Member

If you have access to a costco membership, sam's club or even if your local grocer stocks the roasted whole chickens for around $5, that's a great meal for the work day.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxy View Post
I'd like to see some of this research.

You eat 200g of protein 3x a day and I'll split mine up over 6 meals and lets see who pisses out more. I'll bet its you. I don't believe 1 bit that your body can take in as much protein as you give it. I've never seen scientific research that proves it either. You piss out plenty, and the more you give your body at once, the more your kidneys are working in overdrive.
Milos Sarcev says it best:

"if you eat fatty foods, would your body know to reject the fat because you ate too much fat at one time? would you piss out the extra fat you ate that couldn't be absorbed?"

Those weren't his extra word, but it was something to that degree...meaning you can take in the extra protein and not piss it out. Then again, I tend to agree with Milos often.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:10 PM
Registered Member

When I was eating 6 meals a day I could barely eat 6 oz of chicken breast and a handful of walnuts every few hours I was skipping meals all the time for shear fact I couldnt eat anymore..bloated all the time. Now I started intermitant fasting and im actually hungry now and can do 2 or 3 meals a day and can put away a pound of meat and other carbs n veggies without a problem..and no bloat..physique is looking better too
Old 04-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Wink Drink "All White Egg Whites."

AllWhites® Egg Whites and Better'n Eggs® Home

My husband and I carry these around with us. Put em in a cooler and just drink. I drink 10 ounces 3 times a day. I drink them plain and he likes to mix crystal light in for flavor. This has really helped us gain lean muscle and it's cheap!
Wolfsanglerune and mojolnir like this.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:27 AM
Registered Member

1.69 - 1.79 per carton. They also taste even better with the new drink mix MIO

Want to get lean well it dosent get any cleaner then this.

Oh I and I cant spell....
Old 04-24-2011, 05:41 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Drink it lba's whey egg casein what ever liver pills are good source cheap and easy

Charlie Bronson-I always wanted to be famous
Niche-What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger
and whatever i post are complete and total works of fiction
C-5 quadriplegic still at it
Old 04-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Registered Member

Cooked eggs are better

if you could cook your eggs, you are supposedly better off according to this study:

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/128/10/1716.full

egg protein is more digestible (94% versus 55-64%) when heated, BUT do what works best to get the extra protein in. Maybe Shakes (isolate mixed with olive oil/peanut butter)? Better to get the protein in than not get it in right?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Hi PLer1290,
As you have time to cook you can prepare your food when you get time and like me you can use foil to wrap your food. Our office microwave is out of order since last week so I made my lunch after dinner and wrap it in foil paper.

Last edited by Ivens; 04-30-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Banned

i cqan drink my shakes during coffee break and lunch break...and i'm off at 3pm so i can get to it pretty easily!
Old 05-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by baylin View Post
if you could cook your eggs, you are supposedly better off according to this study:

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/128/10/1716.full

egg protein is more digestible (94% versus 55-64%) when heated, BUT do what works best to get the extra protein in. Maybe Shakes (isolate mixed with olive oil/peanut butter)? Better to get the protein in than not get it in right?
For me

Cooked eggs = bloating and gas
Raw eggs= no issue
Old 05-03-2011, 03:30 AM
Kilo Klub Member

im a busy schedual also u have to supplement protien drinks aminos thats the only way for me
Old 05-04-2011, 04:23 AM
Registered Member

I work 8 to 4 and then 5-9:30 at two jobs, five days a week. I eat 4 solid food meals a day, chicken and rice mostly, with two shakes. I usually cook up a bunch on my day off and portion meals into Tupperware each night for the next day. Always enough time in a day to get things done.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2N View Post
Q

For me

Cooked eggs = bloating and gas
Raw eggs= no issue
you are lucky. if i eat more than 4 a day, raw or cooked, awful gas is gonna happen.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:10 AM
Kilo Klub Member

one large breakfast

one large lunch

one large dinner

meal replacement shakes in between (such as casein, olive oil, flax seed, maybe some blended oats, mix it all together and chug)

lots of fruits, nuts, beef jerky snacks
Old 06-23-2011, 11:25 AM
Registered Member

protein powder/ peanut butter/ beef aminos
Old 09-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Low sodium deboned/skinned Sardines. Quick and easy I eat them a ton. Altho they might not be the best for your breath lol.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xD3A7Hx View Post
If you have access to a costco membership, sam's club or even if your local grocer stocks the roasted whole chickens for around $5, that's a great meal for the work day.
yes 1/2 of the chicken deboned always comes out to between 10-12oz

so you get 2 servings and also egg beaters carton for like 2-3$ from the store take 2 of them with you in a cooler and you can take it down faster and easier than a shake for some fast on the go protein

6 Pack Bags | Six Pack Bags Coupon Code = "6PackBags"
Old 12-10-2011, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

Fat free cottage cheese is very convenient
Old 12-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

On the liquid egg whites. Since they are pasteurized by heating them to 130 degrees. Does that now make them fully bio-available then? I drinking them on a regular basis and don't want to waste what I am buying.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Registered Member

Yes, that Costco rotisserie chicken is a great buy when strapped for time.