Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By thebrick

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Kilo Klub Member

London Broil Steak

Pickd up 5lbs of London broil steak from grocery store other day an man I love steak, filet and top sirloin but they cost tons and in this day in age with economic struggles this london broil is a great lean and only 4.99/lb.. Good buy my friends i will be getting this way more often....
Old 01-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Banned

I tried that but it was a chore to get the stuff down. If somebody has some good recipes for this kind of steak I'd like to know cuz I'd be chewing each bite for like 5 minutes each!
Old 01-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyczvegeta View Post
I tried that but it was a chore to get the stuff down. If somebody has some good recipes for this kind of steak I'd like to know cuz I'd be chewing each bite for like 5 minutes each!
i cook it close to raw bro easy as pie to get down nice and tender...just sear both sides after i slice it up thin and devour it mmmgoood just had me some just now with cottage cheese b4 bed iam out! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz
Old 01-13-2012, 08:58 PM
FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub

This is a great cut of very lean meat!

I load up one side with, fresh ground pepper, sprinkle of garlic powder and tons of ground thyme.

Broil 10 minutes each side or so depending on thickness, make sure you keep it rare inside

Let rest a few minutes and slice VERY thin across the grain.

I like to sprinkle mine with some soy sauce at this point. Yummy!
Flex2019, Gaintrain and mrbiggie like this.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrick View Post
This is a great cut of very lean meat!

I load up one side with, fresh ground pepper, sprinkle of garlic powder and tons of ground thyme.

Broil 10 minutes each side or so depending on thickness, make sure you keep it rare inside

Let rest a few minutes and slice VERY thin across the grain.

I like to sprinkle mine with some soy sauce at this point. Yummy!
heck yes!!
Old 01-15-2012, 03:05 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Either a dry rub, or a highly acidic marinade and grill no more than medium rare. always slice across the grain for this cut of meat to be tender.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

Brick, Thats how i cook it as well.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Registered Member

I'm a big fan of steak too but I've never tried london broil All the pieces ive seen in the market were massive so ill have to try it
Old 02-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Newbie Registered Member

It's similar to a flanksteak... You have to cut it across the grain

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
Old 02-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

flanks are one of my favorites so much you can do
Old 02-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Registered Member

A good way to do London Broil -- as said, a very lean cut, is to make some slits and have olive oil as a base for your marinade. It will soak in making it more palatable. Ditto cooking it rare, slicing thin and across the grain.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillHilton View Post
A good way to do London Broil -- as said, a very lean cut, is to make some slits and have olive oil as a base for your marinade. It will soak in making it more palatable. Ditto cooking it rare, slicing thin and across the grain.
+1 w/ this suggestion.

My Italian GF unfortunately did not get the cooking gene passed down to her, her father and sister can cook! She on the other hand can cook a london broil! and that's it! suffice to say i stock up on these bad boys!
Old 02-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

For the price you can get London Broil, which is still a pretty lean cut of beef, you can't go wrong.