over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife cant cook worth shit i pray after eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

ybeckler

Banned
Does anyone know of a good way to cook lean steaks on stove so they dont turn out like leather. dont have grilling option

just season it up with something you like,put in a little coconut oil, me personally i like mine pink to red in the middle, so i sear each side first then cook on med high heat,to me it cooks best stove top in a cast iron skillet.

Does anyone know of a good way to cook lean steaks on stove so they dont turn out like leather. dont have grilling option

If your wife cooks like shit maybe you should do the cooking from now on. :eek:

My wife isn't a great cook but I hate cooking so I am VERY thankful for her and her cooking. :love:

Try bringing the meat up to room temp or beyond before you cook it. Put the meat in a zip lock and set the bag in a sink full of hot tap water for up to an hour. This significantly reduces cooking time as the center will already be around 90 to 100 degrees. Use a hot pan with a little olive or coconut oil and sear both sides for about 1 to 2 minutes per side. If you like it beyond medium rare, I suggest you finish it to your liking in a preheated 350 oven. Also season after your final flip.

I love this stuff! How is she with ironing your clothes? Does she bring your slippers and newspaper to your lazy boy recliner when you return from the office? She better keep your house clean too. Maybe a black eye will help her to understand her responsibilities as a wife. I mean, this is the 1950s right?

I'm crying with sympathy that you are stuck with a woman who doesn't know her place. My Bitch has the audacity to make more money than me. I let that slide.

"what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, I already told the bitch twice" :headbang:

I love this stuff! How is she with ironing your clothes? Does she bring your slippers and newspaper to your lazy boy recliner when you return from the office? She better keep your house clean too. Maybe a black eye will help her to understand her responsibilities as a wife. I mean, this is the 1950s right?

I'm crying with sympathy that you are stuck with a woman who doesn't know her place. My Bitch has the audacity to make more money than me. I let that slide.

"what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, I already told the bitch twice" :headbang:

haha, I seriously just had coffee shoot the fuck out of my nose! your bitch has some balls to make more than you bro! you better get her in check

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Maybe marry an Italian woman. I did and must say that she makes my food absolutely amazing! Even when we are both dieting, she makes bland food taste great. She can't eat plain chicken or plain food in general, so she finds a way to make it good. She does it without adding cals, fat, or anything we don't want.

You guys should google recipes, and just choose healthy ones

Broil it in the oven for 10-15 mins after you've brought it to room temp...

or get a foreman grill!!!!!

or buy her some cooking lessons!!!!!

or cook your own fucking food

or just get a divorce and find a chick that knows how to cook :banghead:

Man TC, I don't know if I should laugh at this or feel bad because my wife does iron my clothes (sometimes, her decision, I would wear a wrinkled shirt), cooks and cleans and takes care of the house. Funny nonetheless

what an asshole !!

Dude , have you even tried cooking them your self?

Tip#1 : Get a george forman grill and cook that shit yourself

Tip#2 : pray your wife never sees what a real man is about

what an asshole !!

first guy that cooks HER dinner and,she will be,smitten

No body likes to cook,, if you want to eat a juicy steak buy a george and dont close it, 5 minutes each side light pepper some salt,

If you cant do that you should not be complaining about your woman..

No body likes to cook,, if you want to eat a juicy steak buy a george and dont close it, 5 minutes each side light pepper some salt,

If you cant do that you should not be complaining about your woman..

Shit man I love to cook !! , baking cakes not to much but meals hell yea

kids call me the Kitchen Ninja:spor:-smi

first guy that cooks HER dinner and,she will be,smitten

Hell yea ,have her come home froma days work to a candel lite house , chilled bottle of wine , nice grilled 6oz filet and some broiled asparagus. after dinner lead her to the nice hot tub full of water with a little lavander and mint , with a few candels and rose spread about followed by a nice candel lite massage , :love:

Fortunatly my wife does make more money that me . :p

Hell yea ,have her come home froma days work to a candel lite house , chilled bottle of wine , nice grilled 6oz filet and some broiled asparagus. after dinner lead her to the nice hot tub full of water with a little lavander and mint , with a few candels and rose spread about followed by a nice candel lite massage , :love:

Fortunatly my wife does make more money that me . :p

these kids don't get.it. they are all about me, me, me. I pack my fiancee and daughters lunch every day, cook dinner as much as I can and enjoy taking care of them.

and,believe me, my fiancee takes care of me, I am a very happy man.

Ybeckler's signature -

"How is it i can get 20 years for sellin a few vials and pills but these child mollestors can fuck little boys and girls and get probation when they deserve to fuckin die. cho moes beware .I also hate these little wigger fags that walk around with there baggy pants and hat to the side and act all hard but r built like little fags. Hate snitches be a man and do ur time.Not racist hate everyone the same. ok maybe a little
wifes constant nagging got me on the virge of losing my fucking mind"

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

1st- do you know how to look up "how to cook a steak" in the recipe forum? There are several threads in here already on that subject.

Here you go...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/recipes-forum/82447-london-broil-steak.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/recipes-forum/81990-new-ways-cook-steak.html

2nd- maybe you shoud do your wife a favor and divorce her?!?:rolleyes:

3rd- even though most people would agree with the part of your signature stating that child molesters should die, your signature is still offensive as MOFO!!!! Just saying....

Man i havnt laughed this hard in a long time this was great just what i needed.

what an asshole !!

ahahahaha!! :headbang:

yeah we could both use some cooking lessons. but from my understanding this is something that is supposed to be passed down through tradition from mother to daughter as part of their bonding but her mom cant cook either and her grandma is the snootyest old bitch ive ever met and shes got one of them big crazy poofy gray afros that u see these old ladies wear whats up with those anyway fuck i need 2 get a life and 50 posts. not sure what u mean by realman if were talkin dick size then yeah i hope not but as far as real man or manly i take myself very seriously

Cooking isn't as hard as most people think. There are alot of things you can cook that are easy, you just have to be creative and think of combining things together, just think outside the box sometimes too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads