over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ezekial Bread

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I finally found a store in my area that carried it. I noticed in the freezer section, so I was wondering do I need to keep it in the freezer or is it okay to just store in the pantry?

if you plan on eating the whole loaf in a day or two can keep it in the pantry otherwise it will go bad very quickly

Keep it in the fridge.

It has no preservatives so itll go bad quick out at room temp.

Freezer is no good cuz then you have frozen bread anytime you want to eat it.

I keep mine in the fridge and it lasts for a few weeks.

I finally found a store in my area that carried it. I noticed in the freezer section, so I was wondering do I need to keep it in the freezer or is it okay to just store in the pantry?

Just FYI, Food for Life's Ezekiel 4.9 Cinnamon Raisin is freakin' ridiculously delish!!...drizzle coconut oil on it...mmmmmm...omg

Love this stuff, sometimes a crave it baddddd. Wont go back to gummy bread

if you buy a couple at a time,keep 1 in the fridge and the rest in the freezer until you are ready for it.

Keep it in the fridge.

It has no preservatives so itll go bad quick out at room temp.

Freezer is no good cuz then you have frozen bread anytime you want to eat it.

I keep mine in the fridge and it lasts for a few weeks.

:yeahthat:

I take a whole loaf with me everyday to work (along with my other food). I only use a few pieces and I just keep it out all day. When I get home I put it back in the fridge. I use a whole loaf in about a 10 days or so...never had it go bad.

nice man, you gotta try the ezikel wraps and English muffins as well. Should be in the freezer by the bread if your store carries it. I keep mine refrigerated and it lasts pretty decent in there.

nice man, you gotta try the ezikel wraps and English muffins as well. Should be in the freezer by the bread if your store carries it. I keep mine refrigerated and it lasts pretty decent in there.

The pasta is delicious too! It's very very earthy, but since you all like the bread I know your not expecting some white processed pasta garbage!

The pasta is delicious too! It's very very earthy, but since you all like the bread I know your not expecting some white processed pasta garbage!

Fuk man really? Havent tried it before and will be on the look out for some tomorrow in town!

Its pretty good is it?? Have a feeling it be pretty hearty lol

Fuk man really? Havent tried it before and will be on the look out for some tomorrow in town!

Its pretty good is it?? Have a feeling it be pretty hearty lol

Try it bro! It's expensive, but you don't need much. Hearty is an understatement lol. Not something I would serve to guests on Italian night. Def not for everyone.

Try it bro! It's expensive, but you don't need much. Hearty is an understatement lol. Not something I would serve to guests on Italian night. Def not for everyone.

for real. my girl hates this bread with a passion. Thought she wouldn't mind it being Jewish and all. lol

Toasted Cinnamon Rainsen Eziekel bread with all natural peanut butter and jelly...

forget about it

I keep mine in the freezer and just pop it in the broiler to take the chill off if I can't wait 10 minutes for it to thaw.

If you want a delicious "cheat" meal, make some french toast out of it.

I use a couple organic eggs, some skim milk, whisk together with some some real vanilla extract, a little cinnamon, and a touch of dehydrated honey. Let soak for 10 minutes in batter. Cook it up in a non-stick and use a little honey, maple syrup or sugar free syrup. Keep away from those maple taste syrups. All crap. If you can spare it in your macros, go with honey or real maple syrup. Lower glycemic index than sugar based syrup and damn tasty.

Cook up some low fat bulk sausage and some eggs and you will cure any cravings for "cheat" foods.

What stores carry this bread? I always look around for it but have had no luck.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws