Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
I'm sick of you posting all these recipes with SynthePURE, so from now on, I need to approve each one of them. How will that happen, you may ask? You have to courier me your latest creation by overnight, and once I taste it, ONLY THEN you can post about it :D

Well when you going to come up to Sydney and stay at my house and I will show you the wonders of Synthepure buffet table? :headbang: Or shall I go on Masterchef show and show them what I can create with Synthepure hehe!

LOL! You two are such dorks!

Chef wanted to ask, any favorite Foie recipes? I just restocked, need some new ideas!

Anyone else feel free to PM me some if you have any unusual ones please!

Chef wanted to ask, any favorite Foie recipes? I just restocked, need some new ideas!

You mean foie gras recipe? :p

This is simple one to do!

1/2 lb piece raw Grade A duck foie gras at room temperature, cleaned and deveined
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp canola oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar

After deveining, cut the foie gras crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick pieces, then season with salt and pepper.

Heat 1 teaspoon of the canola oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking.

Sauté half the foie gras until golden, 45 to 60 seconds on each side (it will be pink inside). Quickly transfer to a paper towel to drain and discard fat in skillet.

Sauté the rest of the foie gras the same way, then discard all all but 1 tablespoon of remaining fat in skillet. Add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil. Serve foie gras with sauce.

Well when you going to come up to Sydney and stay at my house and I will show you the wonders of Synthepure buffet table? :headbang: Or shall I go on Masterchef show and show them what I can create with Synthepure hehe!

I was in Sydney last week :mad:

Thanks bud, mostly been doing foie paired with fruits that have been sauteed in some rendered foie.

Just got a really neat very sweet balsalmic I will try this with!

This is simple one to do!

1/2 lb piece raw Grade A duck foie gras at room temperature, cleaned and deveined
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp canola oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar

After deveining, cut the foie gras crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick pieces, then season with salt and pepper.

Heat 1 teaspoon of the canola oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking.

Sauté half the foie gras until golden, 45 to 60 seconds on each side (it will be pink inside). Quickly transfer to a paper towel to drain and discard fat in skillet.

Sauté the rest of the foie gras the same way, then discard all all but 1 tablespoon of remaining fat in skillet. Add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil. Serve foie gras with sauce.

"and tonight we have a contestant making his own special recipe, from protein powder and foie gras, lets see what the judges make of it!"

hell it would get Synthetek some advertisement! :)

I was in Sydney last week :mad:

Next time Bro when you come up to Sydney, we will go to Synthetek pub! :D

Thanks bud, mostly been doing foie paired with fruits that have been sauteed in some rendered foie.

Just got a really neat very sweet balsalmic I will try this with!

Yw mate!

"and tonight we have a contestant making his own special recipe, from protein powder and foie gras, lets see what the judges make of it!"

hell it would get Synthetek some advertisement! :)

LoL!

I tried foie gras last night for the first time. it was pretty awful. do you guys really like that stuff?

I tried foie gras last night for the first time. it was pretty awful. do you guys really like that stuff?
I fucking hate it lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner