over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheaper substitute for chicken

itrain

Registered
After moving to almost 1 year now i
Can't believe the price of chicken

At SAMs club boneless skinless chicken breast is 1.77 a lb. thighs even cheaper. I can't think of almost any cheaper protein source.

I buy pink slime straight from the lab.
They sell it for only a few dollars per lb after you sign a waiver.

Try fish,,,or flank steak,,,eggs...

I already eat outside round and inside round,, and plenty eggs .. I cut back to 5 chicken breasts a day .. fish around here is even more expensive for the amounts i would have to eat of it

IF your willing to do some work, whole chickens yeild more meat and are cheaper lbs/cost.

Savings is even greater with whole turkeys.

Finding a good local butcher or cattle farmer, you can buy half or quarter cattle at a time and have it butchered to your liking for lot less $$.

Depending on where you live, hunting/fishing is great. 75 dollar tag yeilds me hundreds of lbs elk/moose.

I just picked up a few large turkeys for .88 c a lb , can't beat that

IF your willing to do some work, whole chickens yeild more meat and are cheaper lbs/cost.

Savings is even greater with whole turkeys.

Finding a good local butcher or cattle farmer, you can buy half or quarter cattle at a time and have it butchered to your liking for lot less $$.

Depending on where you live, hunting/fishing is great. 75 dollar tag yeilds me hundreds of lbs elk/moose.

Exactly... The only issue is most people are just scared of eating animal fat still. Cant wrap my head around it at this point.

For the last hundred thousand years our ancestors have been eating animal fats... not peanut butter and olive oil in copious amounts.

*Sorry for rant :D

Exactly... The only issue is most people are just scared of eating animal fat still. Cant wrap my head around it at this point.

For the last hundred thousand years our ancestors have been eating animal fats... not peanut butter and olive oil in copious amounts.

*Sorry for rant :D

LOL smack that my diet is mostly steak and eggs pineapple and rice ,, But I wanted to get another amino acid but since moving here to canada I cant find anything cheaper then 4.99LB ,, criminals

LOL smack that my diet is mostly steak and eggs pineapple and rice ,, But I wanted to get another amino acid but since moving here to canada I cant find anything cheaper then 4.99LB ,, criminals

Damn that's a lot but I guess because you're in Canada.

I can buy a whole chicken for that.

You need to buy in bulk when chicken is on sale and freeze it.

Chicken breast usually go on sale once or twice a month. I will buy enough packages to hold me over until the next sale.

Ground turkey 93/7 goes on sale.

If you want to save money buy the 5 dozen package of eggs at costco and eat 10 egg whites for b fast and dinner.

At SAMs club boneless skinless chicken breast is 1.77 a lb. thighs even cheaper. I can't think of almost any cheaper protein source.

:yeahthat:

Nice cuts too. I dont know of any cheaper meat than that. Get a membership, most things in the store are a rip off, but this is one of their good deals.

You need to buy in bulk when chicken is on sale and freeze it.

Chicken breast usually go on sale once or twice a month. I will buy enough packages to hold me over until the next sale.

Ground turkey 93/7 goes on sale.

If you want to save money buy the 5 dozen package of eggs at costco and eat 10 egg whites for b fast and dinner.

what stores are you shopping at at my costco they only have 30 eggs for 6.99

ive never seen 93 7 ground turkey in canada only lean ground...

what packs of chicken no frills is the cheapest 3.99 a lb but after its cooked you loose so much water costco you loose only 4-5 grams a chicken breast

no sams clubs here

Hmm. Whey or even Humapro may be worth a shot but I prefer to chew my food in stead of chugging some whey and being done with it in 5 seconds... Just so we're clear that last statement wasn't directed at you. Just in general:D

That's crazy. I can buy ground chicken at the grocery store for something around $3 a pound. That is half the price of beef and turkey!

what stores are you shopping at at my costco they only have 30 eggs for 6.99

ive never seen 93 7 ground turkey in canada only lean ground...

what packs of chicken no frills is the cheapest 3.99 a lb but after its cooked you loose so much water costco you loose only 4-5 grams a chicken breast

no sams clubs here

I just moved to california so now I shop at Costco, albertsons, ralphs, and local mexican meat markets. In boston was BJ's and stop shop...

Figure it this way if you buy the 30 pack of eggs and eat 10 a sitting thats $2.30 a meal basically which isnt bad.

You can definetly spend any where from 50-80 a week on food and have enough for a good diet. I also buy my protein powder at costco. Just whey but you can add oatmeal/ peanut butter/ mac oil, fruit anything really to get thos extra calories you just have to be creative.

hmmmm buying whole chickens. Never really thought about doing that. I bet it is alot cheaper. How are you guys cooking a whole chicken. Crock pot?

hmmmm buying whole chickens. Never really thought about doing that. I bet it is alot cheaper. How are you guys cooking a whole chicken. Crock pot?

I want to buy one of those toaster ovens (big) that come with the rotisserie attachments.

Slow cooker works well too except you dont get the crispiness.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member