over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chicken in a can!!

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
What is everyones take on this. It doesn't taste tat bad and it has a crap load of protein. Sometimes it is just boring to cook chicken.

Canned chicken is my main source of protein. I can take it to work and its already cooked. Its cheap and convenient. I usually buy 24 cans of the 12.5oz size ones a week. Also, if you throw it on a pan and cook it, it shredds really easily. Great for fajitas and stuff like that. I usually just fry it up with some onions and eat it with some rice a few times a day.

Ive tried it. But I didnt like it. Smelled a little funny. So I squirted a bunch of mustard on it and held my nose!

I don't mind the taste too much, it is better than canned tuna. but like most canned product its very high in sodium, plus I think the texture of it is too mushy. still good to have a couple cans around if you can't cook for some reason or are in a hurry

I know it's chicken and it is very tender to eat, but my brain tells me it tastes like tuna lol.
It's great for a quick meal but also expensive in weight comparison to chicken breast

I saw in the store recently that you can buy a whole chicken in the can. I bought it, opened it up, it was the nastiest looking thing I possibly ever saw.

Get a strainer and stir with a fork while rinsing with water. Then dry it with paper towels. Gets rid of most of the sodium and helps with the funny taste.

It's great if you need a quick meal or are out and about and don't pack food.

Not so great as a main source of protein because of the sodium and BPA. At least with tuna you get some omega 3 fats, albeit a small amount. It's also much cheaper for me to just cook chicken breast.

I wouldn't rely too much on food that comes in a can.

It's great if you need a quick meal or are out and about and don't pack food.

Not so great as a main source of protein because of the sodium and BPA. At least with tuna you get some omega 3 fats, albeit a small amount. It's also much cheaper for me to just cook chicken breast.

I wouldn't rely too much on food that comes in a can.

Chicken breasts !! Chicken breasts. Tired of cooking and them. Just looking for new ways to keep it interesting.

Canned chicken is my main source of protein. I can take it to work and its already cooked. Its cheap and convenient. I usually buy 24 cans of the 12.5oz size ones a week. Also, if you throw it on a pan and cook it, it shredds really easily. Great for fajitas and stuff like that. I usually just fry it up with some onions and eat it with some rice a few times a day.

idk why I never thought of that...not a bad idea bud!

8lbs in the slow cooker overnight with some peppers and chicken stock is cheaper and less sodium.

I used to think the chicken in a can was great, the chemical taste and slime got to me one time, now it nearly makes me sick if I even see it....especially after looking at how it's usually made and the added chemicals, listed and who knows what else from that production process.

I used to think the chicken in a can was great, the chemical taste and slime got to me one time, now it nearly makes me sick if I even see it....especially after looking at how it's usually made and the added chemicals, listed and who knows what else from that production process.

The smell has gotten to me a few times too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity