Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
         
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree6Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Gunsmith's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by /rant View Post
hello all, my usual postworkout meal is protein shake, but I am seeking for something else. From time to time a chnge is good. What do you take ? Thanks in advance.
If you are looking to replace the shake with a meal , then I’d eat some easy to digest like 10oz light white fish or egg whites and a cup of white rice with a few tablespoons of strawberry jelly
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2018, 04:28 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 30
Fast and gets the job done.
Fruit blended with egg whites, protein powder and ice cream. Yummy guilty post work out pleasure
Heisman66 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2018, 09:28 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 108
Rice and chiken.
Rice brown or jasmine..
Mike Fe likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2018, 12:09 AM
oldboy49's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 91
Sw potato/chiken/rice/fish/protein/
Mix what and how you want
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2018, 12:19 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Chicago
Posts: 131
50g protein + 50g carbs + сhiken + brown rice.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2018, 10:35 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 470
Whey & Oats

ON whey and Oats is the best tasting post workout supplement ive used. The downside is that it contains sugar (hence PWO), do I dont drink it more often.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 07-29-2018, 06:21 PM
Jelet's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Research Lab
Posts: 289
Does anyone else not have an appetite postwork? Usually takes me 1 hour - 1.5 hours post workout to be hungry. I have no appetite at all the first hour then suddenly massive hunger afterwards. Its like my body needs time to settle down.... But my post workout is just a 1 scoop of whey protein with orange juice .... Then i go shower get dress and go to restaurant to eat rice and meat type of meal. sometimes ill skip the protein shake entirely because my appetite is shutdown and shower and then go eat rice and meat post workout... and then go home and drink whey and orange juice.. (since restaurants want to be cheap with their meat portions!!! i need to add some whey to hit my protein requirements)
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2018, 06:54 AM
heavyhitter's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
Does anyone else not have an appetite postwork? Usually takes me 1 hour - 1.5 hours post workout to be hungry. I have no appetite at all the first hour then suddenly massive hunger afterwards. Its like my body needs time to settle down.... But my post workout is just a 1 scoop of whey protein with orange juice .... Then i go shower get dress and go to restaurant to eat rice and meat type of meal. sometimes ill skip the protein shake entirely because my appetite is shutdown and shower and then go eat rice and meat post workout... and then go home and drink whey and orange juice.. (since restaurants want to be cheap with their meat portions!!! i need to add some whey to hit my protein requirements)
I have no appetite post workout. so I do 30 grams of eaa's and 75 grams of karboload post. Then an hour later my appetite is back and I eat a big ass meal
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2018, 06:59 AM
hilly2008's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,116
Ground rice n isolate or egg whites

Or

White rice n fish / egg whites / very lean red meat

All my usual go to faves


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2018, 09:44 AM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,693
Eggwhites and low-fat eggo waffles covered in Walden farms pancake syrup
Reply With Quote
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2018, 04:47 AM
FastBunny's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 58
I like to keep it simple and get straight home and eat some chicken breast with some white rice
Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 08-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Verified Customer
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 100
I usually grab the protein shake with a fair amount of complex carbs right after workout, then 45 mins to an hour later (when I am hungry again) I will grab something with a little higher carb (as that is what I typically crave and about the only time I eat any significant amount of carbs these days). Most often a burrito from Moe's, double meat + extra black beans, but none of the sauces or extra fats.
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 08-15-2018, 04:53 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 4
This is best way to gain calories simple carbs are great after a workout to restore glycogen stores, i do not know if you have a rice cooker, but man it saves time...
__________________
Keep calm and carry on
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 08-21-2018, 09:34 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 65
40g Iso whey shake as I leave the gym
30 mins later 140g chicken, 200g steamed vegs (100g white rice on high carb day)
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2018, 06:05 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 30
1. Egg Whites
There's a reason why every successful bodybuilder in the world incorporates egg whites into their diet. With a protein to fat ratio of 60:1, egg whites are unquestionably one of the purest forms of protein in the world.This magnificent muscle-building food also possesses an extremely high biological value—meaning that a large proportion of the protein absorbed from egg whites is readily utilized by your body for protein synthesis. Egg whites also contain very few carbohydrates and are a source of vitamins and minerals.
Egg whites: 50 calories | 84% protein | 8% carbs | 0% fat |
2. Chicken/Turkey
To pack on pounds of serious muscle, lean meats such as chicken breasts should be a staple in every bodybuilder's diet. Aside from providing an excellent source of high quality protein, they are also extremely low in saturated and trans fats.
Chicken breast: 172 calories | 48% protein | 0% carbs | 48% fat
Turkey: 119 calories | 73% protein | 0% carbs | 22% fat
3. Fish
Although the recurring theme so far has been to eat foods that are low in fat, fish is one exception to this rule. Your body needs essential fatty acids such as omega-3 to help support the muscle-building process.Cold water fish such as salmon, tuna, trout and sardines are an excellent source of protein and healthy fats. Canned fish packed in water also comes in very handy because it provides a quick source of protein when on the go.
Salmon: 116 calories | 69% protein | 0% carbs | 27% fat
Tuna: 116 calories | 88% protein | 0% carbs | 6% fat
Trout: 148 calories | 56% protein | 0% carbs | 40% fat
Sardines: 208 calories | 47% protein | 0% carbs | 50% fat
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2018, 06:06 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 30
eggs ,chicken,fish is the good protein food
.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman66 View Post
Rice and chiken.
Rice brown or jasmine..
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2018, 06:38 PM
iceman74's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Fe View Post
1. Egg Whites
There's a reason why every successful bodybuilder in the world incorporates egg whites into their diet. With a protein to fat ratio of 60:1, egg whites are unquestionably one of the purest forms of protein in the world.This magnificent muscle-building food also possesses an extremely high biological value—meaning that a large proportion of the protein absorbed from egg whites is readily utilized by your body for protein synthesis. Egg whites also contain very few carbohydrates and are a source of vitamins and minerals.
Egg whites: 50 calories | 84% protein | 8% carbs | 0% fat |
2. Chicken/Turkey
To pack on pounds of serious muscle, lean meats such as chicken breasts should be a staple in every bodybuilder's diet. Aside from providing an excellent source of high quality protein, they are also extremely low in saturated and trans fats.
Chicken breast: 172 calories | 48% protein | 0% carbs | 48% fat
Turkey: 119 calories | 73% protein | 0% carbs | 22% fat
3. Fish
Although the recurring theme so far has been to eat foods that are low in fat, fish is one exception to this rule. Your body needs essential fatty acids such as omega-3 to help support the muscle-building process.Cold water fish such as salmon, tuna, trout and sardines are an excellent source of protein and healthy fats. Canned fish packed in water also comes in very handy because it provides a quick source of protein when on the go.
Salmon: 116 calories | 69% protein | 0% carbs | 27% fat
Tuna: 116 calories | 88% protein | 0% carbs | 6% fat
Trout: 148 calories | 56% protein | 0% carbs | 40% fat
Sardines: 208 calories | 47% protein | 0% carbs | 50% fat
"Chicken breast: 172 calories | 48% protein | 0% carbs | 48% fat" ????
I don't think so.


Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2018, 10:35 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by /rant View Post
hello all, my usual postworkout meal is protein shake, but I am seeking for something else. From time to time a chnge is good. What do you take ? Thanks in advance.
Chicken and rice is my choice
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 01-15-2019, 05:01 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 9
Pasta and Ground Beef...

Pasta and ground beef with tomato sauce and grated cheese. Caloric dense and macro rich. Enjoy. Later Fina...
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2019, 12:53 PM
Designbuilt's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 2,163
Here's mine

I also usually have this as my first meal and sometimes pre-workout... I get a good vanilla flavored protein, or no flavor... Then I add about 1 1/2 cups of pasteurized egg whites, a handful of frozen fruit and whatever other supplements I throw in in powder form and blend it... Depending on when I have it, i'll add in olive oil... It's easy to drink, fast, tastes good and has a shitload of protein...
__________________
I don't go to the gym, I get all of my exercise in the bedroom, but I love fat girls...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 01:10 AM.

 
Languages translations supported by vBET 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS