over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

refridgerating fish for the week?

kinglewy

Banned
I usually make a bunch of chicken breasts for the week on Sunday and put them in the fridge but I am getting to where I can't stand chicken anymore.

So recently I have been on a tilapia kick. Can I cook a bunch of tilapia and put it in the fridge for the week? I wasn't sure if this could be done with fish?

Thanks in advance.

Sure you can. But I wouldn't eat tilapia. Why not eat a healthier fish?

Sure you can. But I wouldn't eat tilapia. Why not eat a healthier fish?

I wasn't aware that tilapia was unhealthy, anything you recommend?

Tilapia tends to be very high in O-6. Better choices would be wild salmon, or oily cold water fish like cod, mackerel and halibut. We get almost all our seafood from a local farmers market and it is all wild caught. Blessed to live on the coast!!

I also enjoy monkfish, trout, flounder, swordfish, tuna, sea bass and catfish from time to time. We eat seafood almost every night at our house. I love shellfish and they are incredibly good for you. Clams, mussels, oysters, scallops. Love crab, shrimp, lobster. The ocean knows what's up! Lol.

depending on how many days you are talking about I would try to cook it more often in smaller batches if time allows it. It could be just me personally but after more than 1 day in the fridge I think the fish taste like absolute crap! this is the main reason why I don't eat more fish

They feed almost all farm raised fish chicken feed..ecspecially salmon and trout.
Eat wild caught if you can..your also supporting commercial fisherman at the same time(Me;))

Tilapia tends to be very high in O-6. Better choices would be wild salmon, or oily cold water fish like cod, mackerel and halibut. We get almost all our seafood from a local farmers market and it is all wild caught. Blessed to live on the coast!!

I also enjoy monkfish, trout, flounder, swordfish, tuna, sea bass and catfish from time to time. We eat seafood almost every night at our house. I love shellfish and they are incredibly good for you. Clams, mussels, oysters, scallops. Love crab, shrimp, lobster. The ocean knows what's up! Lol.

True I eat only wild caught sockeye salmon, as far as eating Chicken breast everyday I no longer eat for taste, 6 days a week it is the same food at the same time but on Sundays I trash myself, I eat whatever I want with the exception of fast food or processed food.

Tilapia tends to be very high in O-6. Better options would be crazy seafood, or greasy cool water seafood like cod, spanish mackerel and halibut. We get almost all our seafood from a regional farm owners industry and it is all crazy captured. Endowed to stay on the coast!!

Ive just been wondering about his myself, both different fish that's good for you, I buy salmon mostly, but looking for options.

I also just left a piece overnight in the fridge, and yeah they don't taste that great after a day or two.

I've been told talapia when farm raised eats the shit of the fish. for that reason I don't eat it. tuna and swordfish steaks are tasty but depending how much you eat could get pricey.

Fish is good for about 2 days in the fridge...after that it gets funky..
I have fish almost every night for dinner...Just cook it fresh.
I eat the same old chix, turkey eggs during the day but for dinner I treat myself to the fish.

I realize tilapia may be higher in O-6, but seriously, 8 oz only contains 4 grams of total fat.

I think you can figure out a way to balance the rest of your fats in that meal.

Tilapia from a dieting stand point is a very good fish.

I wouldn't refrigerate it for a whole week. Chicken wierds me out, fish forget it.

I would cook enough for 3 days. that's pushing it for me atleast

This is what i do, cook your fish and put them in containers etc, and keep 2 of them in your fridge and put the rest in the freezer. cooked fish has a 2 day shelf life. I wouldnt eat cooked fish after 3 days in the fridge otherwise you can get sick from food posioning.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131