over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP progress

mrmanners

Newbies
I'mm two weeks (well, 15 days) into the DNP. Started at 26% BF (Yes, I know) and as of Wednesday (day before yesterday) I am 16%. 1st 4 days at 250mg, been taking 500mg most days since, barring two days when the DNP was just kicking my ar$e to be honest. Am supping with Taurine, multivits, got this antioxidant drink from my local and some Vitamine E and 50 mcg of T3.

Started feeling the heat pretty quick after my 1st 250mg dosage but nothing too bad. 500 mg can be harsh (for me). 250 @ 6am, 250 @ 6pm. Am crazy tired during the day, have even snuck out of my office to go and snooze in one of the empty rooms at work due to the tiredness/lethargy. It's really effed up my gym. Hadn't been for over a week, when I went, I couldn't even deadlift 100k 10 times. It wasnt really the weight, but it just felt like such an effort. Chest, shoulders and legs lifts are also waaaay off. I take caffeine tabs but these don't help much.

My body feels hot (even though it doesn't register on my thermometer) and I got the desk fan on @ work at full blast with the window open. Manager's really concerned and thinks I have some crazy fever, haha. I'm not dripping with sweat, but get really clammy, and quite often, can wipe sweat off my neck, back and chest. Sleep naked on the floor and my sleep isn't too bad to be honest.

The combination of tiredness, lethargy/weakness and heat has almost made me want to stop. but when I got on the scale, I said 'fark that' keep going son'. Will stop on Monday, and will try and get some pics going. Body shape isn't too impressive at the moment. I can see I have lost weight (lots) but the definition I had, well shoulders, arms, chest has gone. Most of my fet seemed to reside in my belly, so there was no definition whatsoever to begin with. Apparently it's water retention, so we'll see.

10% in 2 weeks? i kinda highly doubt that, what was ur starting weight and current?

Well, not to be rude, but whether you highly doubt it or not, that's the reality. Starting was 92kg, now at 83kg.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131