Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree126Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 2.25 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2015, 06:08 AM
Banned

Would you guys consider me to be "Paleo"? I don't like to think of myself as paleo.

I only get 15-20% of my macros everyday from carbs.
My carb sources are solely fruit and squash with the exception of oatmeal.

Lemme know. LOL
Simon_454 likes this.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:20 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityD View Post
Would you guys consider me to be "Paleo"? I don't like to think of myself as paleo.

I only get 15-20% of my macros everyday from carbs.
My carb sources are solely fruit and squash with the exception of oatmeal.

Lemme know. LOL
That could qualify as Paleo IMHO. I think "Paleo" is better used as a guideline than a strict set of rules. To me it means

-No processed or refined foods
-No refined sugars
-No industrial seed oils
-Gluten Free
-soy Free
-GMO free
-Generally; low carb, high fat, moderate protein (although carbs ideally should be matched to activity level so what's "low" for one person might be "high" for someone else)

Aside from that I think things should be taken on a case by case basis. If you digest dairy well and feel good eating it, go for it. My body thrives on dairy so i eat a lot of it and feel great, never bloated, no indigestion. Potatoes, rice, oatmeal (gluten free of course), etc. are all things that fall into a gray area as far as I'm concerned. They aren't really offensive, just not that nutritious either (comparatively, at least).
richiec and TrinityD like this.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:26 AM
Banned

Wow. I would have never thought I'm "paleo". Interesting..
Yeah, I don't touch dairy at all with the exception of cheese. I routinely have lots of grass fed beef mixed with cheese as a meal. Can't touch milk or most yogurts though. Yeah it's weird.
Pharm_Fed and richiec like this.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Wow. I would have never thought I'm "paleo". Interesting..
Yeah, I don't touch dairy at all with the exception of cheese. I routinely have lots of grass fed beef mixed with cheese as a meal. Can't touch milk or most yogurts though. Yeah it's weird.
Hmmm, that is strange. Also, ideally things should be pasture raised, grass-fed, organic, etc. etc. but that is secondary IMHO. All the studies that show the health benefits are done with conventionally grown produce. There are also lists; "The Clean Fifteen" and "The Dirty Dozen", which list foods that have the least and most pesticides, respectively. I also like buying stuff from local farms because the profit is entirely theirs, I can visit and really know how the animals are treated, and they are usually really cool people.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:44 AM
Banned

Yes, 90-95% of the time, I only eat Grass Fed, Organic, Free Range, etc.

I'll list out the foods...

PRO- Grass fed beef, free range eggs, free range chicken & turkey, grass fed whey protein , alaskan salmon

CHO - Fruits, Squash, Oatmeal 1x/day, Quinoa

FAT - Grass fed beef , alaskan salmon, Coconut oil, Cheese, free range eggs, pesto sauce, EVOO , avocardo

+lots of veggies

However, if I go out with a friend or whatnot, most of these rules go out the window...especially if I'm starving and have to just eat hospital food. I guess this would mean I'm only "paleo" while I'm at home which is why I wrote 90-95% of the time.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:59 AM

Nothing wrong with that. I am less strict when going out to dinner, vacation, etc. I still a kid things that make me feel lousy but I don't order unseasoned fish and steamed broccoli either.

Your diet is pretty Paleo. A die hard Paleo fanatic would frown on the whey protein, oatmeal, quinoa and cheese. I think those things are all fine though, and I eat them as well.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:08 AM
Banned

Quinoa, ok I could give that up.
whey protein, ok I could give that up.

Cheese and oatmeal?
**** no

Lol! Those are life savers for a low CHO diet.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Quinoa, ok I could give that up.
whey protein, ok I could give that up.

Cheese and oatmeal?
**** no

Lol! Those are life savers for a low CHO diet.
Ha! I'm with you there. Oatmeal with some fresh fruit/berries, raw goat cheese or a really good blue....not much better!
TrinityD likes this.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:30 AM
Banned

One of my FAVORITE meals....
Alaskan Salmon, Goat Cheese,Pesto Sauce and mixed green leafy vegetables with EVOO,balsamic vinegar,garlic powder,salt,pepper.

I used to have it 2x a day for weeks!
Pharm_Fed likes this.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:15 AM

Prosciutto-wrapped chicken breast stuffed with olives, basil and sun-dried tomatoes along side grilled tomatoes and mixed green salad.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422153086.080927.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  236.5 KB
Press likes this.
Old 01-26-2015, 03:56 AM

Sunday snack. Homemade gravlax, cream cheese and dill on rice crackers.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422213153.008371.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  277.8 KB
Press likes this.
Old 01-27-2015, 10:15 AM

Slow braised cube steak over cauliflower mash drizzled with the jus, alongside Brussels sprouts slaw with an Asian citrus dressing.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422322257.765088.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  237.3 KB
Press and Superbeast668 like this.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:43 AM
Kilo Klub Member

your dishes are amazing bro. i saw something on tv about people going to other peoples home to eat dinner. just like a restaurant but at someones home. you should look into that.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Press View Post
your dishes are amazing bro. i saw something on tv about people going to other peoples home to eat dinner. just like a restaurant but at someones home. you should look into that.

That might be a fun side job. Thanks for the heads up!

Tonight was a warm rainbow chard salad with golden raisins, toasted pine nuts, crispy bacon lardons, sautéed minced garlic and lemon zest.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422583616.295925.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  216.1 KB
Old 02-14-2015, 09:48 AM

Garlic-Rosemary roasted Cornish Hen with baby red potatoes, sautéed mushrooms and steamed broccoli.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423875879.633068.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  248.9 KB
Old 07-13-2015, 04:52 AM
Registered Member

That cube steak looks delicious