Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2017, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

I've been on the crock pot kick for about a year now but haven't tried with Frank's Red Hot. I always do a heavy amount of BBQ seasoning and then when it's time to eat I use a little G Hughes sugar free BBQ sauce. Time to give this a try though. Does it stay nice and moist with the Franks Red Hot? For me the BBQ sauce doesn't only add flavor but moistens it up a bit after the fact.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Old 06-21-2017, 04:48 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timt53 View Post
I have found that chicken cooked in a crock pot ends up dry. Why I don't know
I've had the same experience and I've tried chicken a ton of different ways. With liquid, without, on low, on high. I have better luck with thighs than breasts though.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcorchid View Post
I've had the same experience and I've tried chicken a ton of different ways. With liquid, without, on low, on high. I have better luck with thighs than breasts though.
For me it was all about timing and getting it just right. I ruined several batches of chicken before cracking he code. For me I cook about 5lbs at a time on low for 5.5hrs and it's money.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Yea ive done this before. So easy and convenient. Chickens not my favorite, hot sauce is definitely required. Gotta get that protein tho

Sent from my D6708 using Professional Muscle mobile app
Old 07-21-2017, 03:40 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Anything in the crock pot is good. Love stew year round.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2017, 11:57 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Thumbs up !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deako View Post
1-pack Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (thawed or frozen)
1-bottle sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot Buffalo small bottle)
Set on low, for 6 hours (thawed) or 8 hours (frozen)...

Not only does it make the house smell good, its set it and forget it... and then before you know it, its done...

I had my wife put it on when she left for work in the AM and when I got home from the gym after work, it was done...
Being a Minnesotan I cant tell you how much we appreciate anything that can be whipped up in a crock pot. Awesome share!
Old 11-10-2017, 02:11 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Smile

anything in the crock pot like so is huggeeeee for a Minnesotan like myself! This sounds so fricken good to be able to come home to after work all day as well as a mean training session. Props on the post bud ! greatly appreciated. I actually printed it off to store it in my wifes recipe book hahahaa.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:59 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Now I'm hungry
I will definitely try this recipe!
Old 11-16-2017, 12:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deako View Post
1-pack Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (thawed or frozen)
1-bottle sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot Buffalo small bottle)
Set on low, for 6 hours (thawed) or 8 hours (frozen)...

Not only does it make the house smell good, its set it and forget it... and then before you know it, its done...

I had my wife put it on when she left for work in the AM and when I got home from the gym after work, it was done...
Its sounds really tasty, i will try that