Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Registered Member

Post your favorite dessert recipes

Come on folks, help me out here. I am on a cut and I need some healthy, low calorie, dessert recipes that are great for body builders!

I am trying to stop eating M&Ms and Snickers. Both these items are not very conducive to a cut!
Old 12-12-2016, 01:22 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Looking for something sweet? I like to take cottage cheese and put it in a food processor with a little cocoa powder and a touch of honey or stevia. Comes out with a pudding consistency and taste a little like chocolate cheesecake. Also here's a link to recipe my wife uses for a peanut butter casein brownie. It's actually really good and fast to make.

http://www.muffin-topless.com/2013/0...n-mug-brownie/
Old 12-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Registered Member

The perfect dessert for me is a high protein cheesecake. The cake is made with eggs, light cream cheese and protein rich fat-free yogurt to confirm to provide completely bodybuilding nutritious. Yummy taste.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

I would also add a special dessert for autumn and winter seasons. This is a protein pancakes with pumpkin.

Here is one recipe:

Flourless Pumpkin Protein Pancakes - Kim's Cravings
Old 12-13-2016, 07:04 PM
Registered Member

Pumpkin Custard

Pumpkin Custard Recipe - Food.com
Old 12-13-2016, 09:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimW92 View Post

It looks very delicious, especially for fans of the pumpkin, like me.

Today I present you Coconut cookies!

Coconut Cookies

These cookies are guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. They combine the taste of coconut and almonds and contain 170 calories per cookie. You will also get five grams of protein, 10 grams of carbs and 13 grams of fat per serving.

Ingredients:

1/4 cup of melted coconut butter
1 cup of almond butter
1 cup of shredded coconut unsweetened
1/2 cup of almond flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 egg
1/4 cup of honey

Directions:

Before mixing any of the ingredients together, you should preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While the oven is heating, combine the almond flour, shredded coconut and baking powder. To this mixture add the coconut butter, almond butter, vanilla, egg, and honey. Mix these ingredients together well. After the ingredients are mixed, use a spoon or your hand to form two inch balls of the cookie mixture. Place these balls on a baking sheet and slightly flatten them out. The cook time for these delicious cookies ranges from 12 to 15 minutes. You will know that they are finished when the edges are golden brown. Let the cookies cool for about 10 minutes and dig in.
Old 11-14-2018, 03:24 PM
Newbie Registered Member

hii,
Quick Whoopie Pies. Love whoopee pies but don't have time to bake? ...
Chewy Chocolate Caramel Bars. This super easy dessert uses caramel candies and chocolate cake mix. ...
Strawberry "Cool Brûlée" ...
Rocky Road Parfaits. ...
Quick Cherry Crisp. ...
Spicy Chip-Chocolate Bark. ...
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Sundaes. ...
Butterscotch Pretzel Bars.
ISO 9001 Certification in bangalore
ISO 27001 Certification in Mumbai