Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By j4ever
  • 1 Post By MightyMouse215
  • 2 Post By n3mo0101

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2017, 09:04 PM
Registered Member

Wild game? Venison, rabbit, and quail does it have a place in BB diet?

I am living in an area where I can forge my food, there seems to be little info on wild game except for Buffalo. Do any of you hunt or include wild game in your nutrition regime?
Old 04-26-2017, 06:17 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouse215 View Post
I am living in an area where I can forge my food, there seems to be little info on wild game except for Buffalo. Do any of you hunt or include wild game in your nutrition regime?
i occasionally get venison from people I know, but damn straight if I could I would have it often, it would be a staple for me.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

It's an acquired taste but if you can stomach it you can't get much healthier than most wild game

Sent from my LG-H631 using Professional Muscle mobile app
Old 05-29-2017, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

I eat wild game all the time. Hogs, deer, squirrel....you name it I eat it. It is very hard to find nutritional content for most of it. I've had luck finding nutritional info on my fitness pal. You really have to look and gauges its accuracy, but at the end of the day you can't let your diet take over your life. Unless of course you compete then you do what you have to.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app
Old 05-31-2017, 07:25 PM
Registered Member

I enjoy the tastes of wild game, it will be added to my diet very soon...I am going fishing with a friend that uses 12lbs catfish as bait to catch monster catfish, he considers a 45 lbs. cat a baby...
Freedom15Muscle likes this.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:01 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I enjoy the tastes of wild game, it will be added to my diet very soon...I am going fishing with a friend that uses 12lbs catfish as bait to catch monster catfish, he considers a 45 lbs. cat a baby...
Damn, that sounds like my type of fishing. What for channels or big blues?

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app
Old 06-01-2017, 02:19 AM
Registered Member

I would imagine that if your diet consisted of ONLY wild game and not farm raises livestock, you would be much healthier. Aside from the occasional parasite, the nutrition wild game receives must be far superior to the nutrition of farm animals.

I think this question is a no brainer. You ever see what guys look like who live off the land in remote parts of the world? They're usually in good shape, and I'm sure the nutritional content of their food greatly contributes to that.
JohnUSMC35 and Robbie like this.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

Free range venison is lean and is a great protein source. I hunt every year and load my freezer up with enough meat to get me almost thru the year. Anytime you have a chance to eat wild game, it's much better than the hormone pumped beef, chicken, etc, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Professional Muscle mobile app
Old 06-26-2018, 07:18 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Have it every chance I can. Doesnít get much more healthier than that
Old 08-21-2018, 10:19 AM
Registered Member

I read that game meat is the highest in protein, and can't get more organic than that
Old 08-22-2018, 03:06 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Nearly all my red meat is wild game aside from a young steer that we split with my in laws every year which is totally free ranged. We have a very liberal deer limit down here so itís easy to fill the freezer. We also catch wild hogs and feed them out for a couple weeks before we butcher them , Iíve got a great hookup with a couple local grocery store that give me all their fruit an veggies that canít be sold so thatís what we feed them.

I think that wild game is absolutely far superior to any farm raised animals , if anyone has a decent yard Iíd at least look into getting a few chicken to get quality fresh eggs
Old 08-22-2018, 03:10 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Be carful where they come from , a lot of the rivers in the US have mercury pollution and catfish are extremely susceptible to being toxified especially the big old ones