Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2018, 08:19 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Ground beef recipes? Post um up.

It seems everything out there is taco seasoning and spaghetti sauce. Id like to know your concoctions guys.

Oh and don't attempt Dr pepper meat loaf. It was delicious till five bites in. Lol.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:34 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Fry some ground beef up in a sauté pan. Throw in some onions, peppers, and garlics. Crack a couple eggs in and scramble it. Pour all this over a baked potato or sweet potato and top with whatever you want. Cheese,eggs,sour cream.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:53 AM
Registered Member

Too simple to call it a recipe, but we mix LOTS of coarse onions with 5-6 oz of 90/10 ground beef and salt and pepper and fry them as hamburgers. They're nothing special on the day that you make them (they taste like, you guessed it: a hamburger!), but what we like about them is that they're so much juicier the next few days when reheated in the microwave. I think the onions hold the moisture better.
Cinder likes this.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:06 AM

I really enjoy ground beef with a little sea salt.
tgiles1 and dale338 like this.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub Member

hmmm . . .

Personally, I avoid ground beef whenever possible. Especially (not homemade) store-bought ground beef
(think processing) as it can often contains varieties of bacteria that can make humans sick and is resistant to
the drugs used according to data I read some time ago in, I think, in Consumer Reports. Probably more data
out there now on this and I don’t think it conflicts. And while most bacteria in meat can be killed when cooked
at the correct temperature, many Americans prefer to eat their meat rare, putting them at risk.

Not saying the recipes here are necessarily bad or wrong (they sound good, I love a good hamburger or a
New Joes Special) just something to be mindful of.

In my small mind and world, nothing beats a big slab of grass fed dead red
Cinder likes this.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

Ground beef with salt and pepper. That's it
Old 04-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

Ground beef or turkey, whichever I have on hand.

Pappy's seasoning (not sure if this is available everywhere?)
Bell peppers chopped up super small or run through the food processor (I'll do a variety of bell pepper colors if I'm feeling ambitious)
Onion, also chopped up fine
Can of El Pato red sauce
Cumin
Oregano
Cilantro
Green onions
Chicken or beef boullion, just maybe a teaspoon
Half of a fresh jalapeño
Enough garlic to kill a vampire

It takes some effort prepping all the veggies and seasonings, but you end up with some bad ass taco meat.

I'll either throw some lettuce and shredded pepper jack cheese on top for taco salad... Or make tacos.

Or I'll make some refried black beans and quinoa and roll it all into a flour tortilla if I don't give a shit about diet at the moment!

Side note... I'll make carne asada tacos with all the exact same ingredients. Just MORE prep work to cut up the meat into tiny pieces.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Cinder likes this.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:22 PM

Ground ribeye.

8oz ground ribeye seasoned with fresh minced garlic and fresh minced purple onion. Sea salt and white peppercorn.

Fry in a iron skillet with grass fed butter to medium rare.

Put a fresh slice of pepper jack cheese on top with a slice of hickory smoked bacon pan fried crispy.

Fry one egg over medium. Lay it gently on top. Drink with ice cold Diet Mt Dew. or zero carb beverage of your choosing.
Cinder likes this.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
Fry some ground beef up in a sauté pan. Throw in some onions, peppers, and garlics. Crack a couple eggs in and scramble it. Pour all this over a baked potato or sweet potato and top with whatever you want. Cheese,eggs,sour cream.
Dude that sound good. I think I would do the eggs over easy or medium. I'm a sucker for that runny yoke on my food. It makes it almost like butter when your really hungry.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Add taco seasoning

Or put some diced veggies in there, some balsamic vinegar on top and form it into a loaf in the center of a baking sheet
Old 04-05-2018, 01:18 PM
Featured Member/Kilo Klub

I use lean ground turkey, much better then beef imo.
Old 04-05-2018, 01:37 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Hold on I do have a special one for you guys, it’s a native dish to my culture but not something weird. It’s actually made for breakfast with eggs but works well as any other meal.

It’s simple, ground beef, Black pepper, diced onions and diced garlic, add some garlic powder as well. Form them into small patties and fry them in a pan with some olive oil or whatever oil you like. Fry some tomato slices up with them, throw it in a pita and thank me after.

It’s simple but try it, I would eat it every day it’s that good.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglizard225 View Post
Dude that sound good. I think I would do the eggs over easy or medium. I'm a sucker for that runny yoke on my food. It makes it almost like butter when your really hungry.
I usually do over medium too. The yolk like makes its own gravy as it drips down. But the OP sounded like he was looking for easy recipes so I made the process quicker
biglizard225 likes this.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

I make a patty, give it a dry rub, and throw some cheese on it when its almost done and cook it until the cheese melts

It works but I'm going to have to try some of these in here, especially that egg one hot damn
Old 04-05-2018, 04:40 PM
Registered Member

Beef goes on the stovetop and gets cooked plain. Fish goes in the oven and gets cooked plain. I'll throw some sauce on it when it comes out of the microwave later and that's it. I don't care to waste time getting elaborate with my cooking.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

Usually just coriander, mustard powder, garlic powder, and black pepper. If I want to jazz it up some more I'll add tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and avocados.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I'm gonna try this later on!
Old 04-05-2018, 11:21 PM
Newbie Registered Member

More recipes please

Quote:
Prob one of my favs so far. Ive just started a phase where I want to grow more and so chicken is not so much desired (keeps me lean) red meat, beef is kind of all I eat now cant afford steaks every night so keep them coming guys.

I would add one but Im a plain dude and just add adobo seasoning. A family seasoning I grew up on.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Name:  IMG_0061.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  300.0 KB that’s how I like it. Spanish rice and ground beef and potatoes sautéed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2018, 10:59 AM
Registered Member

Chop up some onion and green bell pepper. Cook them down a little to soften them up. Add 1lb. of ground meat and add some garlic powder, a little onion powder, salt, and pepper. Cook it. Add 1/2 to 3/4 can of cream of mushroom and cook it a few more minutes. Add 3/4 to 1 cup of rice and enjoy.

Cook the ground meat same as above. Place the cooked meat in a pie crust. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top. Place a second pie crust on top. Bake it. I don't remember how long to bake it. I just keep an eye on it until the pie crusts are done.