Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2018, 01:19 PM
Registered Member

Rice Cookers

I have a cheap Aroma rice cooker. It does okay but the rice doesn’t always come out perfect. I think cooking rice (white and brown) is somewhat of an art. Looking to spend money on a quality cooker that can provide consistent results for both white and brown. I like to eat white pre and post with fruit or jam/honey and a easy to digest protein like egg whites, tilapia, ground turkey, whey isolate. Brown rice with other meals typically with some added healthy fats.

Any suggestions????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2018, 09:31 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Aroma Housewares Mi 3-Cup (Cooked) (1.5-Cup UNCOOKED) Digital Cool Touch Mini Rice Cooker https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AAAHCZK?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

I use this one and my rice comes out perfect. I use broth most of the time instead of water. Also I take the rice out as soon as it's done, if I leave it in the cooker the rice seems to be tougher.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertftw View Post
Aroma Housewares Mi 3-Cup (Cooked) (1.5-Cup UNCOOKED) Digital Cool Touch Mini Rice Cooker https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AAAHCZK?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

I use this one and my rice comes out perfect. I use broth most of the time instead of water. Also I take the rice out as soon as it's done, if I leave it in the cooker the rice seems to be tougher.

Hmm I need larger. I eat sometime 6-7 cups
Of rice per day

Old 05-19-2018, 05:16 AM
Verified Customer

Anymore, I just use my instant pot pressure cooker to do my rice. Regardless of what you use, the water to rice to cook time ratio is key!
Old 05-19-2018, 06:02 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDADDYG8 View Post
Hmm I need larger. I eat sometime 6-7 cups
Of rice per day

There is slightly larger ones, I have a bigger one but I like the rice fresh so I'll cooked it multiple times if I need to.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:35 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Tatung! Indirect heating element, they seem cheaply made but they are extremely good at what they do: cook rice.

I have their base model, this is probably the most commonly used rice cooker in the world, although they aren't as popular in the states:

http://a.co/duF8Aje
Old 05-20-2018, 12:59 AM
Registered Member

Cooking rice in a pot isn't as big a deal as many make it out to be. Use less water than they tell you on the package, bring the water and rice to a boil, then turn the stove down very low, keep covered, and let it sit for about 15-20 minutes.

I usually start the rice with a bit of some kind of fat. Either clarified butter or olive oil. Then, I salt the rice, and add the water. Depending on what I'm making, I might add some spices of some kind before the water. Like if I'm making Indian food, I'd add some cardamom pods and a cinnamon stick or if I'm doing my imitation Chipotle rice, I'd start with a couple bay leaves and add some lime juice to the water.

Might take a couple botched tries to get it down at first, but rice is pretty cheap to test with and once you've got it, you'll never need to waste money on a rice cooker again.
Old 05-30-2018, 12:11 AM
Registered Member

zojirushi brand, the best hands down.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:57 AM
Banned

https://jet.com/product/Stainless-St...8aAsl6EALw_wcB
Old 11-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Newbie Registered Member

hii,
A rice cooker or rice steamer is an automated kitchen appliance designed to boil or steam rice. It consists of a heat source, a cooking bowl, and a thermostat.i use rice cooker daily.
ISO 9001 Certification in Chennai
ISO 27001 Certification in Mumbai
Old 01-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Insta Pot

The new Insta Pots do an amazing job on rice both white and brown and cook it in less than half the time. Comes out perfect every time. Later Fina