over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any dieters craving buffalo chicken?

Rob Roy

Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
OK, this is so simple, but a great sauce. Louisiana Hot Sauce with alot of I Can't Believe it's Not Butter Spray. ZERO CALORIES added! Take a zip lock baggy dump in sauce and chicken tenderloins and shke em up. mmmm...:D

Louisann and butter taste just like hooter's sauce. Just be careful on the spray though. They can get away with saying something's no calorie by reducing the serving size.

I got some mazola pure cooking spray (which tastes like ass; imo btw) and it lists calories as ZERO across the board.

However, you check the ingredients; which are: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and lechtin. The serving size is 1/4 seconds.

It's a good idea; and if ICBINB really is no calorie, I know what I'm eating next MONTH. Just make sure before you go overboard.
-me

Ingredients

PlentyOfJuice said:
Louisann and butter taste just like hooter's sauce. Just be careful on the spray though. They can get away with saying something's no calorie by reducing the serving size.

I got some mazola pure cooking spray (which tastes like ass; imo btw) and it lists calories as ZERO across the board.

However, you check the ingredients; which are: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and lechtin. The serving size is 1/4 seconds.

It's a good idea; and if ICBINB really is no calorie, I know what I'm eating next MONTH. Just make sure before you go overboard.
-me
Nutritional facts
tot. fat 0
tot.carb 0
tot. prot. 0
cholest. 0
sodium 15 mg per 1.25 sprays
ingredients
h2o,liquid soybean oil,salt,sweetcream buttermilk,xanthamgum,soy lecithin,polysorbate 60,lactic acid, beta carotene

The one ingred. that I wonder about is the sweetcream buttermilk, any thoughts?

bada bing!

Dear Hungry Girl,

I use "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray and it supposedly has ZERO calories. Does it really have no calories at all? How can that be?

-- Spraying in Sacramento

Dear Spraying,

The "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray has ZERO calories if you use just a few spritzes. However, if you do what most of us do and spray to your heart's content, you can rack up calories and fat grams pretty quickly. Here's the scoop: 12.5 sprays is 10 calories and 1 gram of fat, 25 sprays (1 teaspoon) is 20 calories and 2 grams of fat, and 37.5 sprays is 30 calories and 3 grams of fat. In case you're curious, the entire bottle contains 900 calories and 90 grams of fat! Helpful hint: When it comes to this stuff, stick with spraying as opposed to pouring.

Marketing's a bastard
hope it help, and sorry to ruin dinner :)
-me

False Advertising... maybe just a bit!

PlentyOfJuice said:
bada bing!

Marketing's a bastard
hope it help, and sorry to ruin dinner :)
-me

Oh shit... I've been soaking everything in that stuff. Damn, I bet I use 50 sprays a meal. Well, back to dry arse chicken. Well, on the flip, I guess I should start dropping b.f. a bit quicker. lol:st:r-wars

Yeah I believe that companies can get away with saying no calorie if it is less than 5 cals per serving, I think...lol

StoryOfTheYear said:
Way to get everyone's hopes up! lol -StOrY
LOL... Think that there might be some drooling pissed of dieters? Yeah I'm one of them. I continue to open the fridge with my buffalo chicken staring back at me. "Please eat me, I taste just like Hooters wings." LOL...

Rob Roy said:
LOL... Think that there might be some drooling pissed of dieters? Yeah I'm one of them. I continue to open the fridge with my buffalo chicken staring back at me. "Please eat me, I taste just like Hooters wings." LOL...
Sounds good im now dieting im gonna try it out , my question tho is what about the sodium its gotta be high:confused:

Vander_V said:
Sounds good im now dieting im gonna try it out , my question tho is what about the sodium its gotta be high:confused:
It's about 15mg per spray. I use about 15-20 sprays for 8-10oz. of chicken. So you figure about 300 mg. for that serving size. I'm not so worried about the sodium right now. In fact I'm keeping it extremely high until my final depletion week when I start to mess wit it. If tyou don't mind a couple extra grams of carbs I'll roll the chix in some bread crumbs before baking, then throw the sauce on after baking. Ummm... That shit is too good. No, I said tooooo good...

Rob Roy said:
It's about 15mg per spray. I use about 15-20 sprays for 8-10oz. of chicken. So you figure about 300 mg. for that serving size. I'm not so worried about the sodium right now. In fact I'm keeping it extremely high until my final depletion week when I start to mess wit it. If tyou don't mind a couple extra grams of carbs I'll roll the chix in some bread crumbs before baking, then throw the sauce on after baking. Ummm... That shit is too good. No, I said tooooo good...
So the sauce goes on after the chickens cooked or do you marinate the chicken in the sauce for a few hours . I just marinated it overnight and plan on having some for dinner.

To do like the hooters thing;

Ease of Cooking: Beginner

Notes:
Hooters is known for their classic Hot Wings. You can try something similar at home.

Ingredients:
4 1/2 LB - 5 LB. Chicken Wings ( cut into drumettes and flappers)
2 C. Whole Wheat Flour
1 C. All Purpose Flour
2 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. Paprika
1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
Hooters Hot Wing Sauce

Preparation:
In large mixing bowl mix flours, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper together, blend well. Cut chicken wings into drumettes and flappers. Wash and drain chicken. Coat chicken in flour mixture, refrigerate chicken wings for 90 minutes.
When ready to deep fry chicken wings heat oil to 375. Place chicken pieces in hot oil, do not crowd. Fry chicken wings until golden brown, remove from oil and drain. When all wings have been fried,place in a large bowl. Add Hot Sauce mixture and mix completely. Use a fork or tongs to place chicken pieces on a serving platter. Serve immediately and with lots of paper towels.

Two other recipes go well with this one.
Hooters Hot Wing Sauce
Equal parts margarine/butter and louisanne hotsauce

Credit where it belongs:**broken link removed**

I think your way will be healthier though.

Its my weakness!!!! But I'm a little more die hard, I use the habenero sauces. sometimes cut up the peppers and add em. They aren't real hot wings unless you are dragging your ass in the grass alongside your dog in the back yard the day after!!!!:de:il-smi

I dont like hot sauce it gives me the runs lol. I like bbq though. Isnt all that breading on the chix not a good thing for dieting down. Chix tenderloins have lots of breading. I do eat light 5 meals a day and for my dinner usually have a few pieces of a baked chix plain with maybe some tomatoes. I am getting tired of plain chix.

I dont like hot sauce it gives me the runs lol. I like bbq though. Isnt all that breading on the chix not a good thing for dieting down. Chix tenderloins have lots of breading. I do eat light 5 meals a day and for my dinner usually have a few pieces of a baked chix plain with maybe some tomatoes. I am getting tired of plain chix.

I get the boneless skinless chick tenerloins and get a can of bread crumbs and just toss the chick in the crumbs. Doesn't add too many carbs that way. then toss in the sauce and bake. Not too bad when dieting. I'd also recommend google Chipotle Restaraunt marinade. That has added some nice flavor to my dry a$$ chicken without heavy calories.
Elvis, I do the same with shrimp as well... Nice change of pace.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131