over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dry Oatmeal

Born2BePRO

Newbies
How i can make my dry oatmeal ? just put dry oats in the microwave and its all ? does anybody know how to do that ? :) :rolleyes:

I put mine is a bowl cover with about an 1/2 inch to an inch of water (depending on the consistancy it want) in the microwave to 3-4 minutes and thats it - kinda bland so I always mix in a scoop of whey for flavor..it is one of my favorite things to eat now!

hope this helps

If you want to, take them dry right out of the box and pour them into your morning Protein shake. Blend a little bit and drink. It's the fastest way for me and I stay full a little longer in the mornings.

BOOMSHAKER said:
If you want to, take them dry right out of the box and pour them into your morning Protein shake. Blend a little bit and drink. It's the fastest way for me and I stay full a little longer in the mornings.

You lucky bastard! I used to do that but it gave me the worse shits Ive ever had! If I dont cook my oatmeal I need to carry around gas x all day and a roll of triple soft shithouse paper!

BAHAHAAHA sorry to hear that bro! I can pretty much eat anything and not have a problem. But thats my downfall, I like all foods!(burp) :D

Do you have a problem with dairy products or dark leafy green veggies too?

No prob with dairy products as an adult- although they bloat me so I avoid them at all costs- but on some poker night...I drink a big carton of egg whites instead of cooking them....I drop bombs all night NOBODY can compete with my egg white farts , Ive cleared rooms...my buddies get a kick out of it- but it aint too cool if your in bed with a new chick and your stomach is about to explode from pressure build up and you KNOW she would be mortified with a huge rippling grab a gas mask fart!

donveto said:
I put mine is a bowl cover with about an 1/2 inch to an inch of water (depending on the consistancy it want) in the microwave to 3-4 minutes and thats it - kinda bland so I always mix in a scoop of whey for flavor..it is one of my favorite things to eat now!

hope this helps

xex ;) thats obviously,but you see i'm preparing to my contest and last few days i limit my water and my question is how to make dry (without any water,or minimum water) my oats :)

BOOMSHAKER said:

Geez! I'm with donveto on this.... tried it.... if I want to shit 10 times the next day I'll do this.

thebrick said:
Geez! I'm with donveto on this.... tried it.... if I want to shit 10 times the next day I'll do this.

Can't say your not clean inside though! BAHAHAHA :D

BOOMSHAKER said:
Can't say your not clean inside though! BAHAHAHA :D

Yeah! who needs a colon cleanse? :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member