advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate Mass Producing Drink and Vitamin, and Its LEGAL !!!

monkboy

Banned
::port-smi Drop the "weight-gain" 3000, guys. Its useless, I swear. You'll just fart until the house explodes.

Try this ! I got it from a bodybuilding book eons ago, and used it. I couldn't gain weight to SAVE MY LIFE, but when I used this, I packed on weight really fast. Had a buddy do it, too, who is thin as a rail, and jogged cross country, and he actually bulked like hell. This is for real real, not for play play, to quote Foxxy Love ( drawn together / comedy central ).

Okay, here goes:

1. Get out the blender.
2. Heap in vanilla ice cream ( how much ? up to you )
3. dump milk in ( some, not a ton )
4. buy frozen strawberries for mixture ( yum )

and the most important ingredient:

5. Safflower Oil ( 1/4 cup )

I know, you're all recoiling and exeriencing painful, dry heaves. Tis true. I thought the same, but was really wrong !

Safflower Oil, found in the baking aisle of your friendly grocery store, has got like 10,000 grams of fat per tablespoon ( am exaggerating for comedic effect ).

It is the ONLY oil that has virtually NO TASTE !!!

Wow !! A quarter cup, you say, sir?

Yep....sir? This isn't an AOL, BDSM chatroom...

Drink that mixture, and you'll be on your way to 300 pounds. Be careful, though. I lifted for 2 freakin' hours every day with the help of ephedrine. I was hyper as shit, but tireless. That crap was harder than heroine to stop, not that I've done heroine, but it was really, really hard. Was rave euphoric 24/7. I swear. Dance music plagued my head.

With my metabolism being jack up thru the roof with the stimulant, and naturally lacking all ability to gain weight, I still gained, quickly.

Be careful, though. For those who pack on pounds easily, I'd avoid this drink, unless you're a powerlifter wanting to appear as a huge fatass to friends and social peers. For those who can't gain, drink away, kiddies !!

Mama's got the best drinks in town, and I've tried it out on my emaciated frame and went from 155 to 250.

Disclaimer...for those lactose intolerant, as I am, counteract the bolts to the Room Of Rest with Immodium A.D. I had that in my purse, daily, boys and girls. Were I not to, I'd have shit the rug on the way.

The oil will encourage voiding, also. So, you get a double whammy with the milk mixed with oil. Don't be discouraged. Am just educating here. Was gonna say, "am just educating rita," but figured no one would get it. Was an older movie from when I was in highschool in the 80s.

Take care of yourself. You can gain even if it's flyin' out your butt during the day. You are still synthesizing ALL the fat.

The other thing I found very effective in boosting appetite was multi-complex B vitamins. Venture out to Sam's and get a bigass bottle of them. Take 3 with EVERY meal, and you'll be surprised at how ravenous you are when it's time to eat. It took a couple days to build up, but once it did, I'd have eaten the asshole out of a skunk, as my late, Croatian, grandfather would say. Buy frozen dinners....they're really not bad, and avoid frozen lean cuizines. We're bulking, not dieting.

This bitch don't play, mmm'kay?

I used this paradigm (example), and ate a full meal every 2-3 hours. Your pee will glow in the dark from the b vitamin you don't use, but it's absolutely worth every gut straining penny.

Kisses to my readership.

The queen has left the building.

:food-sm:l

Yeah, by all means try this...if getting really fat is yuor goal.

Now, most BBer's have difficulty with the whole concept of "size," but lots of extra fat is probably not what yuo're shooting for.

Dad hasn't left the building.

Yeah vanilla ice cream!

Why not throw some fucking doughnuts and shit in there too?

Why did you even post this?

thanks

i am going to actually try this, not a 1/4 cup thats a little nuts, but i would add 2 tablespoons of the stuff to my muscle milk shake. 1tbsp = 120 calories. its got the good fats in it too. i just noticed the guy who posted this was banned. was it because of this post? i didnt even stop to think if it was legit or not?

Last edited:
WTF Why do people post this shit. And further more what's up with the dude that's actually going to try it. I know a great idea, lets all eat some crisco...

swap vanilla ice cream for "oats" and now were talkin

Ultimate Mass Producing Drink and Vitamin

YOU WOULD DIE 2 MONTHS LATER FROM A HEART ATTACK:eek:

fruit, milk, ice cream, and oil? That is no way to gain quality mass, sorry man.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws