over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best way to absorb your protein!!

jag1964

Newbies
i have found out the best way to absorb all that protein is to take a digestive enzyme!! drink gallon of water per day.

lift heavy, lift hard, lift untill you cant lift anymore. thats the best way to absorb your protein!

like most of us!!

if your like most of us.we drink alot of protein drinks.
rule of thumb is 1.5grs of protein per body weight.by adding a super digestive enzyme helps absorb most of it> the jagman!! we all train hard to failure untill latic acid builds up

lift heavy, lift hard, lift untill you cant lift anymore. thats the best way to absorb your protein!

JAG

if your like most of us.we drink alot of protein drinks.
rule of thumb is 1.5grs of protein per body weight.by adding a super digestive enzyme helps absorb most of it> the jagman!! we all train hard to failure untill latic acid builds up

EXPLAIN THE LACTIC ACID BUILD UP FOR US. TELL US WHICH DIGESTIVE ENZYME IS BEST FOR PROTEIN ABSORPTION. 1 GALLON OF WATER FOR EVERYONE, NO MORE NO LESS?

EXPLAIN THE LACTIC ACID BUILD UP FOR US. TELL US WHICH DIGESTIVE ENZYME IS BEST FOR PROTEIN ABSORPTION. 1 GALLON OF WATER FOR EVERYONE, NO MORE NO LESS?

+1

I would like to know also :D

Exactly Phil, Who out there has a generic body?

i have found out the best way to absorb all that protein is to take a digestive enzyme!! drink gallon of water per day.

+1

This sounds a little generic... Nobody is generic...please explain how this works for everyone! :confused:

when i first read this i thought it said geriatric... LOL

OK, OK

+1

This has got to be good

I know Phil is ready to pounce

:D

LOL i love newbies giving advice!

it's been a while now we are stil waiting for our answer

I think we shocked him a bit and then of course there was Phil's response... that probably scared the crap out of him.... I am taking bets that he won't be back at all.... LOL

If anyone has info on an enzyme supplement I would be interested in hearing about it.

Best digestive aid I've ever used is apple cider vinaga. Stops all bloating, stomach cramps, farting and considerably improves the quality of my shit. Does this mean I'm absorbing more protein and stuff, I can't prove it but I suspect so

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i take 2 x Now Foods super enzymes before every meal, it sure stopped my farting so im guessing my digestion is alot better

that is on top of a pro-biotic I take daily + pre-biotics that I have in my now foods 'stevia balance'

started using all that after reading John M's digestion thread, had I not gone done this path I would have been a single, smelly man

Best digestive aid I've ever used is apple cider vinaga. Stops all bloating, stomach cramps, farting and considerably improves the quality of my shit. Does this mean I'm absorbing more protein and stuff, I can't prove it but I suspect so

Sammy, can you tell me how much you take and when? I am experiencing it big time right now, everything i eat bloats me to the point I am in so much pain and cramping. I just tried 2tbsp in half glass of water, but took it after I ate some food. Ive read to do it before as i just researched it after I ate and took it. But if you can elaborate how youve taken it and it has helped Id greatly appreciate it. Id give anything to be able to feel normal and eat without worry.

I take it about 15 minutes before food. What brand you got? I bought some cheap shit of ebay that said unpasteurised, it tasted like vinaga and it was a waste of time. The first stuff I had was awsome, it tasted more like cider than vinaga and had bits of shit floating about in it (the mother). If yours hasn't got bits floating in it id tip it away. Braggs is a very good brand aparantly. Not sure what brand mine is ill check when I'm at home tomorrow. It must be unpasteurised with mother.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost