over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I WANT TO HELP

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
so i want to help out around here and ive been thinking of what i can do.
heres what i came up with....
One thing im really good with s food- cooking to be specific.

to all of you guys in contest prep, or are just tired of eating the same things all the time, so overly bland, heres what i want to do.

contest prep - send me a list of what your allowing yourself to eat for your prep. ill take those ingredients and at least once a week come up with something delicious for you to help break the monotany(i cant spell that..lol)

everyone else - if your stuck for an idea one night, just shoot me a pm and let me know what ur in the mood for and what you have in the house to work wth. or u just need tips on cooking, ill be happy to answer anythign i can, and if i cant answer, one of my chef's can.

ill always do my best to get back to everyone as fast as possble, but just so you know thats alittle tought for me to pull off on weekend night since im verry busy at work.

hope this helps someone or at least makes dieting alittle more enjoyable.

so i want to help out around here and ive been thinking of what i can do.
heres what i came up with....
One thing im really good with s food- cooking to be specific.

to all of you guys in contest prep, or are just tired of eating the same things all the time, so overly bland, heres what i want to do.

contest prep - send me a list of what your allowing yourself to eat for your prep. ill take those ingredients and at least once a week come up with something delicious for you to help break the monotany(i cant spell that..lol)

everyone else - if your stuck for an idea one night, just shoot me a pm and let me know what ur in the mood for and what you have in the house to work wth. or u just need tips on cooking, ill be happy to answer anythign i can, and if i cant answer, one of my chef's can.

ill always do my best to get back to everyone as fast as possble, but just so you know thats alittle tought for me to pull off on weekend night since im verry busy at work.

hope this helps someone or at least makes dieting alittle more enjoyable.

Why not just come up with: "Recipe of The Week" thread?

well there is a recipe forum and i posted maybe 6 or so already. but i dont think it would ever become a sticky or anyting. besides, i have no idea what you have in ur fridge..lol.....and its like personal training in the sence that what id like to do is specific to each person. lets say im dieting for a show and im 10 weeks out and one of the things im allowed to eat is talipia and almonds. well id show you how to make an almond and herb encrusted baked talipia, using skim milk to get the crust to stick. basically i should have worded my post alittle better, im pretty much throwing out an open invitation for anyone that wants to to feel free to pm me if i can make your diet alittle more enjoyable.
hey maybe we can make a sticky over in the recipe forum but like i said id be happy to personalize recipes for anyone that wants them. ive gotten so much help and info from everyone on here i thought id try to do someting nice in return.

what a good guy. thanks tkav

I'll sticky it for you if you keep up with it. I'm always interested in recipes. Because my cooking SUCKS!!!

I'll sticky it for you if you keep up with it. I'm always interested in recipes. Because my cooking SUCKS!!!
yeah if you want to sticky something in the recipe forum ill keep up with it. we can do it as a q&a where people tell me what they have to work with and ill take care of the rest.

Create a thread in the recipes forum called "Custom Recipes by TKav" or something to that effect and I'll sticky it.

My kitchen is loaded. I already have my chicken and salmon made for today but I'll put something in the new thread.

Call it CONTEST PREP RECIPE'S. I can give you a large list of ingredients that members here are allowed to have along with guidelines to work with....its gonna be tough, but im sure you can come up with some good things.

there's a contest prep sticky now called CUSTOM CONTEST PREP RECIPES by tkav1980 (or something like that) in the recipes forum.

Can you start off with zero fat, zero simple sugar, high protein oatmeal pancakes? Just assume I have everything because I'm sure I do. Maybe something that I can eat with fresh strawberries or cantaloup? That's always a good day-starter

in fact OUCH, ill pm you something for dinner tomorrow if you tell me what you have in the house.

I actually made the the "tuna cakes" from the recipe section last night, very good. I am interested in "meals" that have a 50g protein, 35 g carbs from fruits or veg primarily and 17g fat from good fats. Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131