over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wreckless Thanksgiving Chicken and Noodles

Diesel City

Registered
Not a body friendly food, unless you're 6ft plus and 150 lbs...

Recipe for Homemade Chicken and Noodles.

Noodles:
3 cups of flour + 2 later.
1 teaspoon salt
6 eggs

Mix 3 cups flour, 6 eggs, and teaspoon of salt together.

On a large flat surface put two additional cups of flour down... You'll be rolling the dough out on this surface, and the additional flour will help it from sticking to the surface. The dough will initially be extremely sticky, begin to incorporate the extra flour on the table into this dough mixture, slowly pressing it flat. When you can use a rolling pin begin to roll the dough as flat and as large as possible.

Once dough is flat, roll the dough up, adding flour when needed so dough doesn't stick together. Once this dough is rolled, take a knife and cut dough into pieces about 1/4 inch portions. They will look like little pinwheels after they're cut.

Unroll the pinwheels on the flat surface. Let these dry for at least one hour. My Grandma used to let them dry all day, while she cooked the rest of the dinner.

Chicken and Broth:
Place a large, whole chicken + two breasts into a large stock pot. Boil the chicken and the breasts until the bird begins to fall apart.
***I typically put a couple of bay leaves, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and other spices into this broth while boiling the chicken.****
Once the bird is falling apart, remove it from the broth. You can let it cool a bit or not, depends on how much you like pain, but debone the bird. Shred the chicken up and place it back into the broth.
Bring the broth to a rolling boil. ***This is important, that the water be a rolling boil.***
Place your dry egg noodles that you've just made into the boiling broth. Cook until the noodles are soft.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I want to apply this recipie, but for a whole 20 lb turkey.. I wanted to add the noodles to my turkey soup.. How much ingredients should i use??

Triple the amont. That should be plenty. A couple of questions though... How are you making your turkey? If baking, how are you planning on making your broth?

Your noodles won't look like they'll be enough while drying. Trust me, these things expand when you boil them. The standard amount served 12 people w/ some left over...

I plan on completely baking the turkey first.. Let turkey sit in the fridge for a day.. Tear off all the meat in pieces from carcass and bones.. Drippings and fat will be solid from refrigeration so i can easily spoon out all the fat. Im going to use the gravy drippings from the turkey combined with turkey stock and water.. Im then going to boil the carcass and bones with seasonings and onion.. Then i will take out all the bones and carcass and skim off any remaining fat.. Then add my veggies, turkey meat, and noodles.. It will be super meaty since im using all the meat.. (I like it that way and it will provide a good amount of protein).

sounds good man. make sure that stock is rolling when you add the noots. they hold better while you boil them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131