over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life as a Vegetarian

klowndog

Registered
As much as I love to eat steak, burgers, chicken, etc., if I had to look the animals in the eye and cut their throats, I would probably become a vegetarian. I was pulling into McD's for lunch today, and PETA was protesting on the corner. They had a big chicken costumed girl pacing, and other girls had banners saying "McDonalds Cuts Live Animals Throats", and one banner had a picture of a featherless chicken lying on the ground and said "Scalded Alive". I'm not sure if thats how McDs slaughters their chickens, but that has to be one hell of a way to go.

Being a true animal lover, I am pulled to consider the lifestyle of a vegetarian. I have seen some posts that mention they are veg., and was wondering how hard is the conversion?

Check this out

**broken link removed**

I no longer eat industrial meat. You don't have to go 100% vegan to make a difference.
A totally vegan world is a utopia, but I get great gains by just eating fish and meat from animals in the wild (deer etc.)

Also, support your local smalltime farmers if you have any. The animals have a much better life in those places, unlike the "body factories" of the industrial complex.

man i didn't know McDonald's even served real meat j/k :D

i personally don't care, we are carnivore mammals and we eat meat, if someone want's to take the job of hunting for me so be it.
PETA i think has a slightly skewed vision of the real world and in a very cult-like fashion try to get people to follow them with scare tactic aka their protests and videos of slaughter.

The real problem here is that you consumed food from McDonalds? I thought you were a bodybuilder :D

IMO that stuff is bullshit. If we didn't eat meat we wouldn't have survived, the men would not have had muscles to fight and kill and protect their families and women, and children. Back then they didn't have vitamins and soy crap, the strongest survived and God Damnit they ate some meat!! Dont fall into that pussified culture man, you want osteoperosis, missing teeth (or brown or green?) brittle bones? You seen most vegetarians dude? They look like complete shit!! The human body was not made to live without meat. Remember in science class bro, all energy comes from the sun, the animals eat the plants and natural prey, we then eat the animals. We are the superior race!! Well, I'm going to get another helping of this meat sauce and spaghetti!!!

IMO that stuff is bullshit. If we didn't eat meat we wouldn't have survived, the men would not have had muscles to fight and kill and protect their families and women, and children. Back then they didn't have vitamins and soy crap, the strongest survived and God Damnit they ate some meat!! Dont fall into that pussified culture man, you want osteoperosis, missing teeth (or brown or green?) brittle bones? You seen most vegetarians dude? They look like complete shit!! The human body was not made to live without meat. Remember in science class bro, all energy comes from the sun, the animals eat the plants and natural prey, we then eat the animals. We are the superior race!! Well, I'm going to get another helping of this meat sauce and spaghetti!!!

Look at gorilla tell me what they eat??? No meat well unless you count the few ant on the leaves there meaning to eat as meat. yah they have more intestines for absorbing more nutrients but there HUGE and if you take in the extra protein you need that’s all that matters as long at is a good complete protein (I don’t take in that much soy maybe 5-10% of my diet).
IV not eaten meat in about9 yrs and not eaten fish in about 14yrs. (I do take fish oil pills recently thou)
Im healthy I do rely on whey protein powders for 50-60% of my daily intake of protein.
iv only been bbing for about4-5yrs now and am a lean (about12% right now) 190lbs ONLY 5 7' will break 210-215this next winter and stay at 200-205 after I piss out some water and cut off some fat after spring cutter lol.

My point is you don’t need meat to live but believe what you want eat what you want but don’t be ignorant and insult me and mine and others like me beliefs.
Im healthy and got all my teeth got a sexy gf and good physic and only growing.
I think it’s disgusting and barbaric to eat meat if not needing to. If I needed to, to live I would but I don’t so I won’t.

Im starting to get bigger then most around me that do eat meat and bodybuild (with height in mind as im usually the shorter one :'-( ....)

This is not hunting.

I am aware that homosapiens had to hunt meat and eat meat to survive, and evolve. I believe that we as a species are still evolving, and if we want to be on this earth for very much longer, we will have to evolve into a more eco-friendly being. Hunting is one thing, but the way these birds are raised, it is not hunting, it is a disgrace to life and a slap in the face of mother nature. Every living creature has the right to an enjoyable life.

I am going to try it and see if I can make it. 38 hrs with no meat so far, and I'm feeling pretty good so far.

Attachments

• turkeys.jpg
    turkeys.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 350
Look at gorilla tell me what they eat??? No meat well unless you count the few ant on the leaves there meaning to eat as meat. yah they have more intestines for absorbing more nutrients but there HUGE and if you take in the extra protein you need that’s all that matters as long at is a good complete protein (I don’t take in that much soy maybe 5-10% of my diet).
IV not eaten meat in about9 yrs and not eaten fish in about 14yrs. (I do take fish oil pills recently thou)
Im healthy I do rely on whey protein powders for 50-60% of my daily intake of protein.
iv only been bbing for about4-5yrs now and am a lean (about12% right now) 190lbs ONLY 5 7' will break 210-215this next winter and stay at 200-205 after I piss out some water and cut off some fat after spring cutter lol.

My point is you don’t need meat to live but believe what you want eat what you want but don’t be ignorant and insult me and mine and others like me beliefs.
Im healthy and got all my teeth got a sexy gf and good physic and only growing.
I think it’s disgusting and barbaric to eat meat if not needing to. If I needed to, to live I would but I don’t so I won’t.

Im starting to get bigger then most around me that do eat meat and bodybuild (with height in mind as im usually the shorter one :'-( ....)

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you about bodybuilding and not eating meat. It def can still be done, one of those old timers from the 50's was a vegetarian, maybe Bill Pearl? Cant remember exactly which one now, but the guy had a great physique. Ok, so no offense up above, those were just my beliefs and I suppose my post came off kind of abrasive. I guess the good thing about this is you guys are still health conscious.

for me its the problem of how the animals are being cared for before they die and how they die. all animals should be 100% free range and treated with respect. i mean dont they at the very least deserve that? i believe every1 would eat free range if the prices werent so high. somethings gotta be done thats for sure.

for me its the problem of how the animals are being cared for before they die and how they die. all animals should be 100% free range and treated with respect. i mean dont they at the very least deserve that? i believe every1 would eat free range if the prices werent so high. somethings gotta be done thats for sure.

if you all really want something done, stop fucking!!!!! There are way to many people on the planet to live like the old days of free range.

I just found out my blood type is A positive, which according to most homeopath author's and docs is a vegan. I am completely disgusted with the fact that i have probably been hindering my gains because i shouldn't be eating meat. Im going to give it a try for sure, but im still going to do chicken and fish, if it doesnt help, back to steaks and hamburger for me.

if you all really want something done, stop fucking!!!!! There are way to many people on the planet to live like the old days of free range.

I just found out my blood type is A positive, which according to most homeopath author's and docs is a vegan. I am completely disgusted with the fact that i have probably been hindering my gains because i shouldn't be eating meat. Im going to give it a try for sure, but im still going to do chicken and fish, if it doesnt help, back to steaks and hamburger for me.

please telling me ur joking...this cant be a serious reply.

I am aware that homosapiens had to hunt meat and eat meat to survive, and evolve. I believe that we as a species are still evolving, and if we want to be on this earth for very much longer, we will have to evolve into a more eco-friendly being. Hunting is one thing, but the way these birds are raised, it is not hunting, it is a disgrace to life and a slap in the face of mother nature. Every living creature has the right to an enjoyable life.

I am going to try it and see if I can make it. 38 hrs with no meat so far, and I'm feeling pretty good so far.

MAKE SURE YOUR TAKING IN EXTRA PROTEIN MAN!!! even if half of it comes from shakes.
also try not to look at be around, bacon and chicken i found that the hardest not to eat when cooked and dercorated to look like somthing that wasnt living.

I WISH YOU LUCK!!!!:D

Good Post

I no longer eat industrial meat. You don't have to go 100% vegan to make a difference.
A totally vegan world is a utopia, but I get great gains by just eating fish and meat from animals in the wild (deer etc.)

Also, support your local smalltime farmers if you have any. The animals have a much better life in those places, unlike the "body factories" of the industrial complex.

Good Post I agree

bumpp! i do agree thow it would be nice.
for me i still eat dairy. whey protein is in no way vegan, and i LOVE cheese,icecream, i dont consider eggs dairy i think its nasty to eat thow and i dont eat em. now if there is 1 or 2 in a muffin or cake im eating on a cheat day i dont care as much.

shit if it wasnt for milk/ whey thos poor cows would be killed also :-(

Honestly, mostly every day I wake up and look forward to grilling up some nice juicy steaks, maybe even ribs. Hell, sometimes I boil a lobster. Those PETA people are plain ol nuts. As previously said, they have a skewed view of the world. Its like those Code Pink ladies that cheer when US soldiers get killed. NUTS. I will keep eating steak, Id kill the animals myself. My great grandpa was a butcher, someones gotta do it.

klowndog if morally you really feel that way do it, you do not need meat to survive or even to get massive muscles if that is your thing . you can get just as big without any meat at all. eggs and raw dairy products are some of the best muscle building food there is. you do not need meat. i am not sure of your stance of fish but if you want to include fish in there to there is a another great source of animal protein and fats.

we do need animal protein and fats but eggs and raw dairy products give you what you need without eating meat. a lot of the meat so low quality anyways so you are probably doing yourself a favor anyways. if your going to go for the dairy though make sure it is raw because pasteurized dairy is junk food. the great thing about dairy and eggs is nothing dies. they are perfect foods in the way . the animals give them to you and there is no death at all. even we plants we kill the plant, eggs and dairy no dying. same with raw honey products. the animals just give them to you. if they animals are treated well then from a moralistic standpoint you cannot do any better. everyone should have the choice and if you feel that you don't want to eat anything that was killed don't let anyone tell you that is the wrong way to feel. at the same time people should be free to eat meat if they want as well. peta does go to far as it was up to them they would force people to do what they want. it is a personal choice no one should dictate it to you

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828