over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cottage Cheese Help- nastiest stuff i ever ate

AZBodyZone

Registered
So after much research and 15 years of avoiding this curdled nasty substance, I have decided to add cottage cheese in my diet as my last meal of the day before bed. I am supposed to eat 1 cup of this nasty stuff.

As soon as it touched my mouth i had a gag reflex, does anyone have any ideas to make this stuff taste better and maybe a little smoother in consistency.

I tried a little cinnamon, tried a bit of vanilla extract, even tried some pumpkin spice...nothing helped

I cannot put fruit in it due to the sugar and carbs so late

any help is greatly appreciated

the only thing worse then cottage cheese.. is FAT FREE cottage cheese which is now my meal 2 every single day lol i put spenda in the shit and a little shake of cinamon then chase it with coffee lol it gets down every single day .. thank god its only a cup hehe good luck hun i feel ur agony lol

the only thing worse then cottage cheese.. is FAT FREE cottage cheese which is now my meal 2 every single day lol i put spenda in the shit and a little shake of cinamon then chase it with coffee lol it gets down every single day .. thank god its only a cup hehe good luck hun i feel ur agony lol

Ha you must have esp lol, i forgot to mention that yes it is fat free

glad someone else feels my pain

2 TBS chocolate LBAs...2 TBS EVOO...1 small apple cut up.

Problem solved;)

RJ

At your suggestion, I tried this recently Sadie and I liked it! Makes it taste like a good dessert and I hate cottage cheese.

Not all brands taste the same .
I find some I can not eat , but others I like allot .
My favorite is from Sam's club and it is call Bakers and Chefs.
Give it a try I know you will like it better than the rest .

Everybody tends to try to make it sweet, but I sometimes use hot sauce. Splash a little Tapatio in it. It sounds weird, but then everyone else thinks we eat weird anyway. Just be careful if you are monitoring sodium intake.

Everybody tends to try to make it sweet, but I sometimes use hot sauce. Splash a little Tapatio in it. It sounds weird, but then everyone else thinks we eat weird anyway. Just be careful if you are monitoring sodium intake.

Also instead of sweet I like to sprinkle or add as much as I like Mrs. Dash lemon pepper flavor.

MMMMMMmmmmmmdelicous!;)

At your suggestion, I tried this recently Sadie and I liked it! Makes it taste like a good dessert and I hate cottage cheese.

in low fat cottage cheese it actually reminds me of rice pudding.. not so much in fat free.. its just water white shit with chunks in it and splenda lol that 2g of fat makes such a difference doesnt it lol i actually LIKE low fat cottage cheese lol

I agree with Hotrocks...try a few different brands...I hate fat free but love 1%.

Few things i have done in the past:
Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter and sugar free jelly
Sugar free jelly
Apple butter...mmmmmm :)
Packet or two of Splenda
Protein Powder/LBAs
Just about any fruit
Hot Sauce
Salt
Kashi cereal or fiber one
Salt, Pepper and a little lemon juice
Salsa

If none of those work...I just don't think you are meant to eat cottage cheese. LOL

microwave on high for 30s-1 m.. drain excess water, add a couple tbsps splenda, and a couple tbsps natural peanut butter. stir up. eat.
the only way i could posssibly eat cottage cheese lol.

microwave on high for 30s-1 m.. drain excess water, add a couple tbsps splenda, and a couple tbsps natural peanut butter. stir up. eat.
the only way i could posssibly eat cottage cheese lol.

if you do that with the fat free kind there will be nothing left lol the whole damn thing is water it seems lol

Drink it with milk...donno if you can have carbs that late..but it doesnt take much milk..I do it and love it..gives ita different taste.

actually bought some pineapple cottage cheese last night. i love pineapple so i figured i would like this compared to regular, boy was i wrong. i took one spoon full and threw the whole thing out lol stuff was brutal

actually bought some pineapple cottage cheese last night. i love pineapple so i figured i would like this compared to regular, boy was i wrong. i took one spoon full and threw the whole thing out lol stuff was brutal

lol note to self.. avoid pineapple cottage cheese lol im not allowed pineapple anyway so i accidentally dodged that bullet hehe

cottage...the other white cheese

cottage cheese is versatile.
You can go a spoon of Ragu and top some chicken fillets.
you can add a spoon of cream and splenda with a tamarind splash.
you can add herbs like basil and chunks of tomato or roasted peppers.

check the thread about making your own at home...

I hate the non fat version from the stores even the name brand...... but Trader Joes has some good fat free Cottage cheese.. Its not as wet and sloppy but seems drier.

I actually like the stuff.. 28 grams of protein per cup and 160 calories isnt bad

I hate the non fat version from the stores even the name brand...... but Trader Joes has some good fat free Cottage cheese.. Its not as wet and sloppy but seems drier.

I actually like the stuff.. 28 grams of protein per cup and 160 calories isnt bad

i am going to trader joes the moment i get off work tonight.. the stuff i have been getting from Ralph's is horrendous in the fat free version.

I put a scoop of chocolate whey and 2 splendas (maybe ciannamon too) and its pretty good, may need a little dash of casein to thicken it up.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws