over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eggwhite oatmeal pancake

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Has anyone posted on this one?

It was my favorite contest meal this season and im still eating it...

Recipe:

Take your egg whites add in 1 scoop chocholate protein and your portioned oatmeal..

also you can add some splenda or other sweetner..

mix then cook like a pancake..( use a lid to cook faster or two pans) . You would never know your eating egg whites..

I was adding sugar free jelly and more splenda on top.. now im adding a little pb, some sugar free syrup, jelly and more splenda..

its really good!

Sounds like a bewdy Alex. I am gunna try that and give it a twirl mate! Might sprinkle with some dbol too hehe

Thanks Bro!

gunna try that one and report back bro:)

Since you told me about these at the Nationals I have at least been making them 2-3 times a week. Good stuff!

sounds good,gonna give it a try...how many egg whites?

that sounds good, now I'm hungry. i think I'll try it tonight after shoveling

Has anyone posted on this one?

It was my favorite contest meal this season and im still eating it...

Recipe:

Take your egg whites add in 1 scoop chocholate protein and your portioned oatmeal..

also you can add some splenda or other sweetner..

mix then cook like a pancake..( use a lid to cook faster or two pans) . You would never know your eating egg whites..

I was adding sugar free jelly and more splenda on top.. now im adding a little pb, some sugar free syrup, jelly and more splenda..

its really good!

I do this every once and awhile but rather then chocolate I use Strawberry protein. I add all the ingredients in a blender and I will add one of the following; 1 banana, some Apple Slices or Apple Sauce (this will make it more moist) or fresh Strawberrys.

365 Tips for Healthy Living

I was searching for a good book to help me get through my diet. In the end I googled it and found this site Hungry For Weightloss.

They are giving away a free ebook called "365 tips for healthy living". I didn't expect it to be any good because it's free but it's actually brilliant so I thought i'd share it here :)

Since you told me about these at the Nationals I have at least been making them 2-3 times a week. Good stuff!

Come contest time.. you should bump to ... 2-3 times a day!

I would go with about 10 whites with one whole egg.. protein, splenda..mix it up

this makes two cakes.. and take the first cake.... add splenda and some sugar free syrup... just a little.. then add the second cake on top, like a short stack. and add more splenda...

and it was like eating the best meal ive ever had! this was deep into my prep so it really was nice

But now.. im adding a little peanut butter and jelly..

Tony, The strawberry sounds good... but i have only used chocholate..

I may try that..

Last edited:
Tony, The strawberry sounds good... but i have only used chocholate..

I may try that..

The beauty of these Alex is you can really get creative, especially if you have a plain protein then you dictate the flavor. The key is use the blender so whatever you add "blends" in. I have added most fruits, Natty Peanut Butter, you name it.

The beauty of these Alex is you can really get creative, especially if you have a plain protein then you dictate the flavor. The key is use the blender so whatever you add "blends" in. I have added most fruits, Natty Peanut Butter, you name it.

I know what you mean, you can add some brown sugar... but what i really like to do.. once its cooked is make like my version of an IHOP special..

Jelly, PB, sugar free syrup, splenda and can top it off with some fruit too... maybe some rasberries or stawberries...

but the pb is really good.. Sometimes i microwave the pb for about 20 seconds to get it warm.. its really good

Have been eating this for a year.....tastes damn good too, though i have been doing it without oatmeal in the "pancake mix". Just 8 egg whites, half a scoop of casein, whip it up and pour it onto a non-stick.... Nice "carb free" pancake that is firm and moist, with sliced apples, asparagus and a tablespoon of natural pb on the side to make a complete macro meal.

oh now you're making me hungry--love the recipe, very innovative. I'll try it out tomorrow!

Have been eating this for a year.....tastes damn good too, though i have been doing it without oatmeal in the "pancake mix". Just 8 egg whites, half a scoop of casein, whip it up and pour it onto a non-stick.... Nice "carb free" pancake that is firm and moist, with sliced apples, asparagus and a tablespoon of natural pb on the side to make a complete macro meal.

I tried this too.. just the egg whites and protein before bed ... not as thick and filling obviously but sure the hell beats eating just egg whites or just haveing a shake..

I tried this too.. just the egg whites and protein before bed ... not as thick and filling obviously but sure the hell beats eating just egg whites or just haveing a shake..

True on the filling part but eating it with splenda/equal on sprinkled on top of it with natural PB on the side seems to me like a cheat meal....Weird but that's how much i enjoy eating it....:D

P.S. I forgot about adding ground cinnamon into the mix...trust me...cinnamon goes absolutely well in this situation with egg whites....i add in huge amounts as i love cinnamon..does well in tricking me that i'm having a cinnamon bun...

This is my preworkout meal every training day. I also like to add 50 grams of cooked sweet potato before I cook the oatmeal/protein/egg white mixture. Also add in some sea salt, it makes a big difference IMO. If you're feeling really scandalous, get some of Walden Farm's calorie-free syrup or chocolate sauce and put that shit on top... good stuff!

Before bed I like to mix up some protein with about 10 grams of almond meal from Bob's Mill (http://www.bobsredmill.com/almond-meal-flour.html). I add in just enough water to get a pudding-like consistency and then stick it in the freezer for 2 hours. No carbs and much more satisfying then a shake.

I do this every once and awhile but rather then chocolate I use Strawberry protein. I add all the ingredients in a blender and I will add one of the following; 1 banana, some Apple Slices or Apple Sauce (this will make it more moist) or fresh Strawberrys.

I just tried this... added a banana like above... i thought it was tasty, but i found it easier to just drink the mix after it was blended. It still tastes great. Is there any added health benefit to cook it into a pancake?? or can you just drink the stuff as is?

Alex, one question! When you say before bed meaning 2 hours before going to bed? I wonder if having a last meal of the night just before going to bed is a bad thing?

Thanks for your response!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner