over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Food, its a love hate relationship

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Dont you just love to eat? but deprive yourself constantly.. stupid ass question to ask bodybuilders...

but.. for example.. my daughter.. She doesnt really like to eat...

Shes not food motivated at all.. She very petite and average size for her age.

but she loves her ipod, painting, playing, and now make-up.. but food..she is really not that interested..

As a kid, i remember my whole life revolved around eating..... and here i am still obsessed with eating.. I spend a small fortune eating ... .but just make good choices now.. but cooking, shopping, cleaning and eating.. all day long.. its my number one expense beside the mortgage by far..

but seriously.. arent we all just fat guys on the inside? Working our ass off to stay in shape to look good?

lets face.. it.. if you had 6 months to live.. wouldnt you live at Krispy Kreme, Home Town Buffet and the local donut shop?

Last edited:
I love my food and my cooking. That's why I am a Chef. Mum used to make bikkies and cakes so I help her weigh the ingredients when I was 9-12 yrs old and that's where my passion for food comes in. I cook the food from my heart and that is passion. I agree with you bro that kids tend to eat and eat like a horse because they use up so much energy. Some kids dont eat alot of food than others. Life evolves around what we do at home, eating, cooking, cleaning, loving our family and wife, gym etc but as long family comes first and then bodybuilding. Not only bodybuilding is about drugs and being big, it's really about healthy lifestyle and being fit and strong and looking at your best.

If I had 6 months to live, seriously I would continue to do what I love, Gym and Dieting. But earlier in my life I have done all those things with food but 6 months to lived, I would want to look at my best and die a happy man. If I was fat, I would die being an unhappy man but that's me I guess and everyone have there own personal opinions.

Alex

thats funny but so true in many households......my family, we love food...always cooked, always lots of food...my mom even now will have all this stuff if I visit..even after I asked not to....Tonys mom, same way....Its hard to visit, because they are the same, and will have alot food, desserts, really bad stuff.....they dont understand about dieting and self control, and dont care about that....

But, I know people that dont eat much at all, guys and girls (adults), its strange to me because I love food....damn, now I feel fat..got to get to the gym, lol.

DING DING DING HIT THAT RIGHT ON THE HEAD ALEX!!

Dont you just love to eat? but deprive yourself constantly.. stupid ass question to ask bodybuilders...

but.. for example.. my daughter.. She doesnt really like to eat...

Shes not food motivated at all.. She very petite and average size for her age.

but she loves her ipod, painting, playing, and now make-up.. but food..she is really not that interested..

As a kid, i remember my whole life revolved around eating..... and here i am still obsessed with eating.. I spend a small fortune eating ... .but just make good choices now.. but cooking, shopping, cleaning and eating.. all day long.. its my number one expense beside the mortgage by far..

but seriously.. arent we all just fat guys on the inside? Working our ass off to stay in shape to look good?

lets face.. it.. if you had 6 months to live.. wouldnt you live at Krispy Kreme, Home Town Buffet and the local donut shop?

YUP

Totally agree....

I spend a small fortune eating ... .but just make good choices now.. but cooking, shopping, cleaning and eating.. all day long.. its my number one expense beside the mortgage by far..

If not for the need to make good eating choices due to this sport, i would be a fat phuck now with my obsession with food...Sometimes, i just wonder if i should see a shrink for my love of food...:D

My youngest loves to eat (he is thin though, thankfully). We are going to be moving back to the bay area and have been looking at houses.. there is an area in the east bay called Benecia that we have to drive past on the freeway.. it is like the worst place in the world (apologies to anyone who lives there).. oil refineries etc. As we were driving by, my son looked out the window and said "yuck". I told him, yeah, but let me ask you Sasha (that is his name)- if the best buffet in the world was located here, would you want to live here. Without missing a beat he said "yup".

We are going on a cruise in a few weeks.. my older son is excited about the video arcade on the ship... my youngest about the buffets. When my wife told him he could wake up in the middle of the night and eat (with daddy accompayning him of course), he giggled like a schoolgirl

thats funny but so true in many households......my family, we love food...always cooked, always lots of food...my mom even now will have all this stuff if I visit..even after I asked not to....Tonys mom, same way....Its hard to visit, because they are the same, and will have alot food, desserts, really bad stuff.....they dont understand about dieting and self control, and dont care about that....

But, I know people that dont eat much at all, guys and girls (adults), its strange to me because I love food....damn, now I feel fat..got to get to the gym, lol.

I hear that, my family gave me so much Easter candy this year regardless of the fact that I said NO I'm trying to eat clean! And whaddaya know, I've eaten it all. Argh. I cannot turn down chocolate, it's just impossible. Thank God my metabolism is on fire right now with a change in diet and training.

Alex, I 100% agree with this post....you nailed it man!!!:)

BMJ

Óæå ñåé÷àñ èçâåñòíî, ÷òî ïèëîòû ïðåçèäåíòñêîãî ñàìîëåòà

Äûì, ïàð è ïåïåë èñòîðãàåò èç ñåáÿ èñëàíäñêèé âóëêàí ñ íåïðîèçíîñèìûì íàçâàíèåì Eyjafjallajokull. Èç-çà åãî àêòèâíîñòè ïåðåêðûòî àâèàñîîáùåíèå â ïîëîâèíå Åâðîïû: ëèïêèå **broken link removed** âûáðîñû çàëåïëÿþò äâèãàòåëè ñàìîëåòîâ **broken link removed**, è ëåòàòü ñòàëî îïàñíî. Òàÿíèå ëåäíèêà â ñàìîé Èñëàíäèè ïðèâåëî ê ïîäíÿòèþ óðîâíÿ íåêîòîðûõ ðåê áîëåå ÷åì íà 3 ìåòðà. Ìåñòíûõ æèòåëåé **broken link removed** ýâàêóèðóþò.
Ðàñøèôðîâêà ÷åðíûõ ÿùèêîâ **broken link removed**, êîòîðûå ñîäåðæàò çàïèñè ðàçãîâîðîâ ïèëîòîâ **broken link removed** ìåæäó ñîáîé è ñ áàøíåé, èäåò ïîëíûì **broken link removed** õîäîì. Íåäàâíî óäàëîñü îáíàðóæèòü òðåòèé ÷åðíûé ÿùèê, êîòîðûé çàïèñûâàë ðàçãîâîðû â êàáèíå. Ïîëüñêèé ýêñïåðò íà óñëîâèÿõ **broken link removed** àíîíèìíîñòè ðàññêàçàë «Ãàçåòå Âûáîð÷à», ÷òî çàïèñè **broken link removed** ýòîãî ÷åðíîãî ÿùèêà ïðîëüþò ñâåò íà ïðè÷èíû êàòàñòðîôû. Â÷åðà âå÷åðîì veretey.ru • ?????? åãî ïåðåäàëè ïîëüñêîé ñòîðîíå. Ðàñøèôðîâêà çàéìåò íåñêîëüêî äíåé.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear