over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Infrared Grilling Anyone?

mastiff34

Registered
Just got a infrared grill. So far made steaks and they came out perfect...
Anybody else get one of these or have good eats ideas

outside infared bq grill......steaks were cooked in under 5 mins....me and my neighbors were amazed....i will be cooking steaks first thing in the morning...this thing works like a dream...very little waiting time......next outside grill you get u cannot go wrong bro......oh and a big ups to u alin

I'm interested, for sure. I was thinking about buying a nuwave this weekend. That's the indoor version, I believe.

outside infared bq grill......steaks were cooked in under 5 mins....me and my neighbors were amazed....i will be cooking steaks first thing in the morning...this thing works like a dream...very little waiting time......next outside grill you get u cannot go wrong bro......oh and a big ups to u alin

Thanks bro. I looked them up. Probably will order one soon.

They sell them @ Home depot

5 minute steaks you say?

:drools: How much are these going for? I'm totally sold. :headbang:

I cook all my meat on one.
At first I was sceptical, but now I am a huge fan

:headbang:

I've had mine for 2years I love it .it gets really hot fast and cooks even.my big as smoker gets used rarely now.

the concept of infr-red heat goes back to the cooking with charcoal days as that heat too is infra-red. This "new" technology just means you get charcoal like cooking without the 30-45 minute wait for the coals to get perfect.
I have a few friends up north at the military base that have them...yes, they are expensive but military folks seem to get paid VERY well...you should see the home entertainment centers they have!!!
anyway, they all swear by them and i tried a steak made on one just recently and yeah, it was perfection in 8oz!! once my grill gets too old to keep (in another year or two) the prices on the infra-red grills should have gone down and then i will see if I can get my navy buddy to hook me up with one....heck, I bet i will find a used one for sale becuase a lot of those folks don't take their grills with them when they move to another base. EVERYTHING is disposable to them, that is how i am able to get nice stuff for my place while living here in japan. they sell stuff still practically new. I bought a Sony 40" LED backlit LCD TV off a dude for $400 and it was full HD...he was just moving to California. that is like half price!
in other words, if you have military friends, see if you can gain access to the base classifieds....great stuff cheap!

I use my tec infrared grill to cook almost all my meat. What model did you get mastiff? These things r great arent they

sounds awsome but nothing like that charcoal flavorr

Bought one last year, best $700 or so I ever spent on a grill. Burgers are done in 2-3 minutes, steaks in a few more, frozen, I mean FROZEN chicken in 20.

Ive had one for years. they are great. Try making some burgers. Even with lean ass meat the damn thing will be jucy! Turn that sucker on high and in 5 minutes steak is g2g. I also us a treager for slow cooking. My neighbors hate the smoke from it.

I'm about to buy one myself. The only drawback I could find was that you need to clean the plates underneath everytime or you get a ton of smoke during your next grilling session.

I'm about to buy one myself. The only drawback I could find was that you need to clean the plates underneath everytime or you get a ton of smoke during your next grilling session.

I just got one, and have been wondering about this myself. I have used it a handful of times and have yet to clean the plate in the grill. I havent had any problems yet but I know I should probably be cleaning that bad boy. I read that there is a self cleaning mode but I couldnt figure out how to do it and didnt feel like going to get the manual. Hopefully that will take care of most of the built up grime, once I figure out how to work the damn thing.

I got the commercial series infrared. Got it for half off because it has a small dent on the front of it and the hardware store was trying to get rid of the last few to make room for the 2012 models. I turned all the burners on at half heat, came back in about 10 mins to put the steaks on and all 3 thermometers were reading over 800. 800 is the highest it reads so I have to assume the grill can easily cook at over 1000 degrees. So far I am very impressed. It also came with a lifetime burner replacement so I think it was a great investment.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131