over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

try this for breakfast!!

gstracer

Registered
so I made a 12 egg white omelet I put 2 packets of splenda in the egg white along with a good amount of cinnamon. I mix the splenda and cinnamon around in the eggs before cooking it. then cook it on low heat so it cooks almost through then flip it like a big pancake. but make sure it's cooked enough on one side so it dosnt fall apart when u flip it. cook the other side till both sides are crispy. then I put 1 cup of mashed sweet potatoes spread out over the top of the egg white pancake I'll call it. I put some walden farms sugar free maple syrup on top with some chocolate LBA's dam it was good!! I'm just waiting for my maple syrup LBA's to come in the mail so then I'll try that and I'm sure it will be even better! it about
60gram Protien
60 grams carbs
tastes great and is enough to fill u up pretty good!! what do u guys think ever tried anything like it??

:rolleyes: Sounds good bro....

Heres one i tried...simple but quite nice lol mix up egg whites and 1-2 yolks, with protein powder....pour in frying pan on low heat, let one side cook, and then flip over.....let other side cook, and you can get 5-6 lovely little pancakes out of this :p ( so basically what you've just said lol )

Another one which is pretty immense....put some protein powder in a bowl...pour some water in....dont flood it, just enough so its quite runny...put some steel cut oats in mix around, it doesnt have to be fully mixed in, just enough....leave in the freezer for an hour or 2 and bam!!! Lovely little desert...i also have a whole load more if you wanna sit and listen lol

so I made a 12 egg white omelet I put 2 packets of splenda in the egg white along with a good amount of cinnamon. I mix the splenda and cinnamon around in the eggs before cooking it. then cook it on low heat so it cooks almost through then flip it like a big pancake. but make sure it's cooked enough on one side so it dosnt fall apart when u flip it. cook the other side till both sides are crispy. then I put 1 cup of mashed sweet potatoes spread out over the top of the egg white pancake I'll call it. I put some walden farms sugar free maple syrup on top with some chocolate LBA's dam it was good!! I'm just waiting for my maple syrup LBA's to come in the mail so then I'll try that and I'm sure it will be even better! it about
60gram Protien
60 grams carbs
tastes great and is enough to fill u up pretty good!! what do u guys think ever tried anything like it??
are lba's liquid or powder? i hear they taste amazing i think i am going to order a 32oz...have you tried the coconut?

I have done this. you can also add vanilla extract or maple extract or banana extract, you get the idea. I found out that you cant go nuts on the Cinnamon. not good.

are lba's liquid or powder? i hear they taste amazing i think i am going to order a 32oz...have you tried the coconut?

yes they are a liquid and very good tasting!! I love chocolate personally!! I have coconut and vanilla and they are alright but chocolate is where it's at. plus they just came out with a maple syrup flavor that I bought 6 bottles of just can't taste it till June 6th when they come in!!!

yes they are a liquid and very good tasting!! I love chocolate personally!! I have coconut and vanilla and they are alright but chocolate is where it's at. plus they just came out with a maple syrup flavor that I bought 6 bottles of just can't taste it till June 6th when they come in!!!

going to buy some right now! thanks bro

I might try this. I don't eat many eggs just do to the pain in the ass of cooking them and cleaning up after cooking them but this sounds almost worth it.

The pancake idea sounds great. I've been eating scambled eggs every breakfast for over 2 years, so I'm due for a change. Thanks for the tip.

I too would like to try these LBA's but for the life of me do not know where to find them. Could someone send me a pm or something. Much Appreciated.

Haha I thought I was the only one who made egg pancakes. Good idea with the cinnamon/sweet potatoes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws