over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pack your food for work?

MGunz

Registered
After a 6 month unemployment break, iv become pretty fucking spoiled with the convenience of my kitchen being no more than 10 feet away on any given occasion.
So now my ass is back to work in a hot ass office 12 hours a day. We have access to a microwave, but im now realizing this is going to be a rude awakening. No more steak on the foreman grill, no more salmon steaks on the bbq, no chicken and freshly grilled veggies straight off the pan. THIS SUCKKSS!
I'm worried that the torture of eating dry cold chicken breasts 6 times a day will make me hit up wendy's or attack my boss out of pure rage....
can you guys save me? what kind of goods do you pack for work? any good recipes that come out good reheated?

Protein, a shaker, almonds, crystal light, and anything that fits in tupperware. ;)

This is by far the hardest part of what we do. Preparing for all your meals is also the most important.

dude come on what u ate at home is no diff then what u should be eating at work. u have a microwave so what's the problem?? most of us prolly done even have that. the food shouldn't be any diff reheated. I mean I'm lucky if I can have more then 2 meals a month fresh out of the pan or grill. I am foever eating out of premade meals out of my fridge so suck it up bro!! not trying to be a dick but come on it's not that hard and if it is, this isn't the lifestyle for u!!

LOL I think you just answered your own question. You've become spoiled so UNspoil yourself. There is no substitute for a freshly grilled steak, but if you're truly serious about bodybuilding and what have you, you'll get over it. It won't be so bad. If you've done it before, you can do it again. The feeling of failure is greater than the feeling of hunger that's what I say.

don't be lazy and make your meals the night before then u have no excuse for eating garbage

I will say, ive been as lucky as it comes for this. Im a manager at a seafood restaurant. So everything i eat is free, and i have access to a grill, broiler, oven, and stove.... Lol

I am spoiled...I make most my food but I work at a big coporate office with 2 different delis. At anytime I can get chicken breast, salmon, steak, potatoes, rice and pretty much all you need and the best part...its actually pretty cheap.

Chicken & hot sauce, chicken & tomato sauce, chicken & olive oil, protein shakes and fruit. Wake up and repeat!

Its a bummer taking a stack of chicken breasts or steaks off of the grill and tossing them into Tupperware knowing that reheating them will decimate any fresh off the grill taste they had.

Hell before i got hurt i ran heavy equipment for 8 years i got so used to eating cold meals i still have a hard time eating hot food just tough it out you will be used to it in no time

crap I remember leaving my food in the truck's dash for an hour just so it cold be heated up during the summer, winter well it just plain SUCKED!

Get yourself a rice cooker. You can keep it next to your desk. IT steams your food without cooking the shit outta it and it doesnt make much smell at all.
Trust me on this its a life saver, and much better than the microwave

baby food

As weird as it sounds, I have a friend who eats the hell out of baby food jars. Averages 20 a day. Says it is hella healty, fast and cheap. He lives of that and frozen diet meals. He is huuuge and I have never met any one else who eats like that. Not planning on this myself, but is interesting

As weird as it sounds, I have a friend who eats the hell out of baby food jars. Averages 20 a day. Says it is hella healty, fast and cheap. He lives of that and frozen diet meals. He is huuuge and I have never met any one else who eats like that. Not planning on this myself, but is interesting

whats his chemical enhancement looking like as well though.:confused:

I literally abuse the hell out of my tupperware, protein shakers and if need be cold chicken in a zip lock bag.

It's definitely an adjustment to get used to, but a necessity for our sport/hobby. :headbang:

cater it?

Was thinking, if you can afford all of that while you're unemployed, you should be able to pay a person to come to work with you and cater with all this xtra money.

whats his chemical enhancement looking like as well though.:confused:
Not abused, but is used.. he looks good considering his at work meals.

After a 6 month unemployment break, iv become pretty fucking spoiled with the convenience of my kitchen being no more than 10 feet away on any given occasion.
So now my ass is back to work in a hot ass office 12 hours a day. We have access to a microwave, but im now realizing this is going to be a rude awakening. No more steak on the foreman grill, no more salmon steaks on the bbq, no chicken and freshly grilled veggies straight off the pan. THIS SUCKKSS!
I'm worried that the torture of eating dry cold chicken breasts 6 times a day will make me hit up wendy's or attack my boss out of pure rage....
can you guys save me? what kind of goods do you pack for work? any good recipes that come out good reheated?

Getting a nice cooler and some refreezable ice packs will make packing meals much easier. If you have a locker and time a jug of protein powder and shaker cup come in handy for a quick meal.

don't be lazy and make your meals the night before then u have no excuse for eating garbage

I do this Sunday through Thursday every single week!! You can always find Tupperware in my gym bag. It's part of the lifestyle!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131