advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do when you just dont feel like eating?

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, normally i can eat a shitload in one sitting no problem. The problem is, i dont always feel like eating often and this has been my biggest hinderance (is that a word lol) with my bulking. Now at my age i dont think 5'8 220 range and lean is that bad, but i know i could be a lot better by now if i had the eating down. What do you guys do when ur just not hungry but u know its time to get 40-60g protein down the hatch and u just dont want to. It just seems like a chore and a pain in the ass. Need sum serious advice here if i plan on gettin a lot more mass at this point, gains are just coming slower than im used to last few months and i KNOW its cuase im not meeting the nutritional requirements 2-3 days per week.

I've been having the exact same problem for the last few months. I'm just not hungry and the thought of force feeding myself makes me want to hurl. I've kind of decided that if my body is REALLY not wanting any food, there must be a reason for it, so I haven't been eating much. I still take in around 50 grams of protein every 3 hours, but I just drink it. I mix the whey protien in about 1 cup of water and swallow it in a few gulps. If I don't feel my calories are high enough I may add some olive oil. I also take a good multivitamin and mineral for the nutrients. I've been doing this for a good while, just eating real food if I get the urge. I've been losing a lot of fat doing this, my strength has been progressing, and I've been getting harder. That leads me to believe that mega calories are not necessary for improvements.

I'm exactly the same. I could look at a celery stick and feel full.

Have you thought about using any appetite stimulators? I'm going to try Synthelamin with my next cycle.

Do you guys do any cardio while bulking, maybe 20 mins 2-3 times per week. It helps out with your metabolism and keeps it hungry. I dont have a problem being hungry, on the bad side i could also put on alot of fat if i didnt watch myself.

Stop being a wuss and just jam it into your mouth!! lol. Seriously, what i'd do is whatever you can't finish, jam everything into a blender, add a few scoops of ice cream and bars of chocolates and blend. Gulp it down later. DONE! LMAO.

Anyway, down a serving of protein shake or 2 to whatever you can't finish. That'll round up whatever solid protein you've missed out on.

The bottomline is still just down it. You'll feel better after eating like a pig and keep stuffing yourself to the brim for 1-2 weeks.

ITS NOT A CHOICE!

What do you do when you dont feel like eating? Eat anyway. Always.
Its not a matter of hunger or not. Its about the clok says its time to eat and following the usual plan you eat what is dictated by meal and time of day.

Im at the point where the Tunapple shake of Vanders is soundin good. Just slam it and be done with it. Its funny i was talkin to one of my coworkers about eatin n shit, he goes "who eats for taste" lol. Im gonna try to force myself onto a perfect schedule for next 2 weeks, if i cant hold it, next alternative.... B12.

MikeS said:
What do you do when you dont feel like eating? Eat anyway. Always.
Its not a matter of hunger or not. Its about the clok says its time to eat and following the usual plan you eat what is dictated by meal and time of day.
my thoughts exactly. your body doesn't want to be so much over it's natural limit so it'll tell you to stop eating and try to catabolize. if you have to force yourself to grow, you should have to force youself to eat.

lol

I RARELY have that problem hahhaha (im ALWAYS hungry)
but just like what MikeS said just slam it down hungry or not. If u dont feel like a solid meal have a big ass shake!! ;)

Ur always hungry cause ur always eatin healthy. I take in like 6000 calories a day. I can eat carbs alllll day long, its the dry ass nasty protein that kills me.

This is by far the biggest obsticle iv hit as a bodybuilder so far haha. Im not gonna let it slow me down or defeat me so im gona say fuck it just make it happen. Im gonna have update pix of my progress up a week or two, so few months down the road ul all be able to see if i was able to beat this thing.

DUDE havent you been listening to me LOL, DRINK the shit , drink the tuna drink the fucking chiken shit if i could drink steak i would ahahahahah why the fuck not its over in 30 seconds and is already broke down protein which will digest fast.

it may be sick to you but what do you want more??? sick tasting drink for 30 seconds or not being able to gain muscle from enough protein.

Vander_V said:
DUDE havent you been listening to me LOL, DRINK the shit , drink the tuna drink the fucking chiken shit if i could drink steak i would ahahahahah why the fuck not its over in 30 seconds and is already broke down protein which will digest fast.

it may be sick to you but what do you want more??? sick tasting drink for 30 seconds or not being able to gain muscle from enough protein.

Thats what i plan on doing. I hope this tunapple dont make me puke haha. Time to grow into a monster :D when i walk down the street i want this reaction :eek: :eek: :confused: :eek:

TooPowerful4u said:
Thats what i plan on doing. I hope this tunapple dont make me puke haha. Time to grow into a monster :D when i walk down the street i want this reaction :eek: :eek: :confused: :eek:

even if the 1st one makes you puke youll get used to it and you can thank me later ahahaha,,,,,,,,,drink it brotha drink that shit

Increase appetite with Remeron

One of the newer SSRI's is a drug called Remeron. Remeron is one of the most effective drugs to treat depression, However, its two main side effects are drowsiness and increased appetite and make many people stop taking it.

Many individuals taking AAS suffer from insomnia, lose of appetite, and depression. Nearly 80% of people taking Remeron noticed a significant increase in appetite -- many people stop taking Remeron due to this fact. Most people gain around 10-20 % of thier total weight. Watch out though this weight is ususally put on with sweets and carbs.

The other side effect is a marked drowsiness. Many people have to take the drug for 6-8 weeks before they no longer feel the effects in the morning.

Also try B12 to increase appetite.

One thing that works for me is to eat a little bit every 2 hours.

Im with Vander,
dude drink it down, that tunapple shake has helped me out big time, its easy and only takes a few seconds, only i drink mine with orange juice, in fact i dont even taste the tuna, its just like drinkin orange juice with alot of pulp still in it.

Gainingmass- im gonna try it with OJ today , lets see if as good as applejuice cause to be honest tuna and apples go great together .

Ahhh, the things us bodybuilders do to look good. Be it eat/drink like a pregnant woman or whatnot...lol!

TH

1 can diet coke, 1 can of tuna, blend.....yum!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131