over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sharing how I cook my chicken

Dig93

Registered
I put this on another thread but I really want other people to see it. I use to dread chicken. I swear it use to make me gag. My girls mom showed me this and ever since then i can't stop! I like to pan fry them with Pam but there is a trick to this that I learned about a month ago. You need to slice the cutlets really thin for this to work. I dip them in apple cider vinegar like I was making Italian chicken cutlets but no egg just the vinegar. Then I put mrs dash on one side ( I like southwestern chipolte, Cajun citrus, fiesta lime or tomato basil). I press it into the chicken. At this time I already have a pan on the stove at high heat. Spray the pan with Pam and put the chicken on with the seasoning face down. Now that it's in the pan put more seasoning on the side with out. No out a lid on it-the lid steams the chicken so as the one side is on the pan the whole cutlet is essentially getting cooked. Once you see it's no longer raw flip for about 2 mins. Now your done. This only works really well if your chicken is sliced thin! Enjoy let me know how it is guys!

the only important thing with pan frying chicken is to keep it thin. learned that from years of dried up huge chicken breasts in the pan

Always looking for new ideas for prepping chicken.. Thanks for sharing!!

I bought a deli meat slicer keep the chicken half frozen slice really thin. And cook the same way

I cook it all the time in Pam or a little olive oil cut it up into cubes add some creole seasoning onion powder and garlic powder add liquid smoke and some hot sauce and sometime dijon mustard medium high heat the cubes will be so juicy it is ridiculous also they are even juicy cold bc I eat them on salads all the time. Just drain the juice off when done I cook about 6lbs of them at a time.

Sityslicker's famous lazy man chicken recipe

Cubed or sliced chicken tossed into boiling hot water with a couple chicken bouillon cubes. Cook until done.

If you really want to get fancy lol, toss your uncooked rice in the broth and cook until done. Or if you got a rice cooker like me, toss your broth and rice in there.

Cubed or sliced chicken tossed into boiling hot water with a couple chicken bouillon cubes. Cook until done.

If you really want to get fancy lol, toss your uncooked rice in the broth and cook until done. Or if you got a rice cooker like me, toss your broth and rice in there.

This is basically what I do. Boil the chicken and then shred it with a fork. Much easier for me to season and eat. Then I go to The Epicurean Bodybuilder and make Thai Basil Chicken. Yummy, yummy peanut sauce. It's delicious!

paddington

Cook your thin cut chicken in some coconut oil in the pan... you will not regret it! I fucking love cooking chicken in coconut oil! I don't even have to season it and it's still delicious :D

I try to avoid fat so even if it tastes good which I'm sure I don't like to cook my food in fat. Mind as well go to KFC IMO

I try to avoid fat so even if it tastes good which I'm sure I don't like to cook my food in fat. Mind as well go to KFC IMO

How do you get your EFA's, polyunsaturated, and monounsaturated fats??? There's a huge difference between KFC and stuff like avocado, nuts, coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, olive oil, etc...

I get the fats from the protein sources I eat. Red meat, egg yolks, even chicken has fat in it.

Simple you are making stakes at home. And there is no one i guess who hates stakes. Call me next time when you fry them.

Nice I will be trying this out tonight!!!

Sounds great, gonna give it a try.

Eating thick chicken breasts is getting old.

Caesar Dressing and Italian Dressing marinade works awesome for steak and chicken

Nice, how thin is thin? Deli slice thin or could it be thicker?

Nice going to try this and throw it in a salad:eek:

Sounds delicious, gonna have to give this a whirl vs baking it like i normally do.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws