over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Protein Bread

Richard Tan

Registered
Picked up a loaf of P28 High Protein Bread (130 cal, 12g Carbs, 14g Protein per slice) and it tastes pretty good.

Was curious if anyone else has tried this?

Attachments

• protien bread2.jpg
    protien bread2.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 605
  • protein bread.jpg
    protein bread.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 608
$5 for 15 slices of bread?

You say that like it's an extraordinary amount of money when most healthy breads (no hydrogenated fats, whole wheat flour not bleached, etc) cost between $3.99-$4.99. I think it's priced reasonably.

This bread is excellent. Just buy it online. Netrition has it and ships extremely fast. It's a little more expensive, but well worth it.

I eat at least a slice of this with my eggs everyday. Sometimes ill also use it to make a sandwich later in the say. It's a tasty bread that is far better for you than normal bread.

You say that like it's an extraordinary amount of money when most healthy breads (no hydrogenated fats, whole wheat flour not bleached, etc) cost between $3.99-$4.99. I think it's priced reasonably.

I don't eat bread so I would rather get a pound of meat or 3 dozen eggs for the same $5.

We get this sometimes during military trainings, one of the better things offered at breakfast!

I just bought the protein bread a few weeks ago and I won't be buying anymore. I enjoy the taste of good wheat bread and this definitely didn't have a good taste to it in my opinion. I will just stick to meats and eggs for the bulk of my protein. I would definitely suggest buying the sample packs instead of buying a few loafs. I bought the bread and the bagels and ended up throwing most of it away. Make sure you like it before you spend that much money on breads.

Sounds kind of expensive for bread...Thanks for the link thou

Sounds kind of expensive for bread...Thanks for the link thou

I think the point is not to live off of the bread! LOL But rather when you want a high protein sandwhich or whatever, this bread has it. It would be nice for egg white sandwhiches in the morning.

is it sandwich or sanwhich? crap. I'm drawing a blank. :D

I don't understand where the expensive concept comes into play? If you do the math, you're paying 2.37 cents per gram of protein. With ON 100% whey @ 52.99 you're paying 2.98 cents per gram of protein but you're not bitching about that?

Sure it may be "expensive" relative to other breads but it has more protein(and a complete one at that) in one slice than the others do in two.

People complaining about the price, do you guys live in a 3rd world country? Usually bread is around $5 for 18-20 slices.

And I use the. Read not so much to try to get all my protein from it (stupid assumption, use your brains ppl), but to go lower carbs of I want a sandwich and then the added protein is a big plus.

I just bought the protein bread a few weeks ago and I won't be buying anymore. I enjoy the taste of good wheat bread and this definitely didn't have a good taste to it in my opinion. I will just stick to meats and eggs for the bulk of my protein. I would definitely suggest buying the sample packs instead of buying a few loafs. I bought the bread and the bagels and ended up throwing most of it away. Make sure you like it before you spend that much money on breads.

I thought I would give it a try.

I agree it tastes bad.

If I am going to spend extra money on something and it is along the lines of a cheat food I want to enjoy the taste. This stuff doesn't taste good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131