over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coconut Oil?

collinb

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So lets get some recipes for cooking with coconut oil. I just picked some up and have only cooked eggs and a few pieces of chicken in it and changes the taste nicely. Wondering what other great combos it goes with.

Several people mentioned making scrambled eggs with it- I tried that and it was all that. D-lish.

I just recently bought some non-flavored coconut oil on accident.

Doesn't taste like anything. Just a fyi cause I didn't know it was avaliable.

I'm scared to try coconut oil with eggs.

Last edited:
don't build your meals around coconut oil, just use it for cooking savory things.

I honestly use it with everything I cook now. It's just easy.

Several people mentioned making scrambled eggs with it- I tried that and it was all that. D-lish.

I cook my eggs with butter flavored Pam. With cage free eggs tho an they are great. Touch of milk an spinach an some cheese to top it off is great.

I know I am just curious as to what it goes well with or what you guys use it with. Ill have to try it with salmon but I have only tried frying chicken breasts and cooking scrambled eggs and an omelet with it. I enjoy it so far just experimenting.

Try breading fish with a little parmesan cheese and creole seasoning and pan fry. If your macros allow, throw it in a low carb wrap, add some salsa, greek yogurt seasoned with cummin, lime, and ground cucumber, and you got yourself some awesome fish tacos.

I also melt and add it to plain greek yogurt along with your favorite protein powder. You can also add some LBA's if you have them. Makes a great dessert.

I heat mine just a little bit and pour it in my all natural peanut butter...taste pretty damn good.

If you cook your chicken in advance you'll notice they'll get drier as the week goes on. I like to cut the chicken breast along its thicker edge and stick a little bit of coconut oil in there before throwing it in the microwave. It moistens it up a little too.

GF made me pizza dough from scratch and replaced the vegetable oil the recipe called for with coconut oil. Came out great! We have been swapping vegetable oil out for it in any recipe that calls for it.

Last edited:
Just bought some and made some eggs with it, good stuff! Heard its really bomb for making brownies and shit

I put EVCO in my protein smoothies/ shakes. I stir fry my veggies in it. I fry sweet potato hash browns in it. I also eat it by the tablespoon if I have not had any EVCO that day. It is also an excellent skin moisturizer.

I get these nasty stomach pains when I add Coconut Oil to my cooking...anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Absolutely love coconut oil.. cook my eggs in it every morning, and have also switched it for cooking meats..

Gone through a 20kg bucket in last 8 months..

I mix him with my yogurt, whit my shakes, or I put him in my coffe , taste is great !!!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws