over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick easy and yummy way to add 1000+cals

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
for all you guys that are hard gainers and or feel the need to eat 6000-7000 cals a days here is a recipe to add 1000+ cals a day to your current diet..

remove poptart from package , apply a liberal amount of peanutbutter to exposed poptart then put the second poptart on top!!
I personaly like the pictured peanutbutter (its fuckin awesome)

Tada , 80+ grams of carbs and 30+g fat eat that twice a day and you have added a shit load of shit calories.:D
and look at the lables , it even good for you:rolleyes:

**broken link removed**

I would get really fat if I did this.

Then again, I'm 280lbs at 5'9... so I think my metabolism is a little slower.

If I want to add calories, I have to stick to clean foods and find ways to make them taste better. My post workout pro/carb consumption is the only part of my calorie intake that gets pretty crazy.

Last edited:
I've got a racey matabolism, when I bulk pnb becomes a staple. Pnb and banana sandwiches, i smear it on my chicken breasts, my steaks the lot, I fucking love the stuff. Never tried a pop tart

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I like the idea , has to be a ton of sugar though , do you toast the pop tart first , just wondering

Just ordered some of that peanut butter from vita cost. It does look good.

I'll skip the pop tarts tho.

I'm lucky enough to have a reasonably slow metabolism so I can get the vast majority of my cals from clean food which I do but every once in a while I'll have a total junk meal , like this , or pizza and he like , Reese puff cereal is a big favorite

I think 5 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil might be a better choice for the 1000 calories haha

I think 5 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil might be a better choice for the 1000 calories haha

yes of course it would but would it taste as good?

this is actualy so much I can stomach it

yes of course it would but would it taste as good?

this is actualy so much I can stomach it

Actually, while I'm not allowed the combination as instructed by my diet coach... Extra Virgin Coconut Oil if fantastic to add to a million dishes. Replace it with any fat you would normally use.

My favorite "whatever" meal is...
12oz ground grass fed beef (chopped up like taco meat, strained of the fat)
unlimited white rice (i've tried sushi and basmati rice... both taste great)
soy sauce to taste (liberally used)
EVCO to taste (liberally used)

This meal rocks my socks off.... and can be a ton of calories for a little guy. If you keep the beef fat in there from the grass fed, you at least know it's healthy fat.

I do this exact same thing except with walnut butter! After I learned that all carbs just turn into glucose and I needed extra calories during bulk it was alot easier to eat 2 pop tarts rather then 1 cup of brown rice or some boring shit lol. Didn't notice a single difference physique wise bulking with these types of carbs compared to the normal low glycemix index carbs . :headbang:

Actually, while I'm not allowed the combination as instructed by my diet coach... Extra Virgin Coconut Oil if fantastic to add to a million dishes. Replace it with any fat you would normally use.

My favorite "whatever" meal is...
12oz ground grass fed beef (chopped up like taco meat, strained of the fat)
unlimited white rice (i've tried sushi and basmati rice... both taste great)
soy sauce to taste (liberally used)
EVCO to taste (liberally used)

This meal rocks my socks off.... and can be a ton of calories for a little guy. If you keep the beef fat in there from the grass fed, you at least know it's healthy fat.

I eat this a lot. Love it.

Coconut oil may be better, but I wouldn't eat that much EVOO everyday. As EVOO is a long chain tricglyceride, it is more likely to be stored as fat than an MCT like coconut oil and/or a primarily saturated fat like grassfed butter (which would also be a great choice).

smores poptart and PB so good, I by no means am a hard gainer lol but come the bulk I love eating these every once in a while.

Coconut oil may be better, but I wouldn't eat that much EVOO everyday. As EVOO is a long chain tricglyceride, it is more likely to be stored as fat than an MCT like coconut oil and/or a primarily saturated fat like grassfed butter (which would also be a great choice).

Well Shelby highly recommends EVOO and I work with him so I will trust what I am told to use.If you have the right micros ratio you won't store it as fat. I mean EVOO or Coconut oil or flaxseed oil these are all almost 200 cal per Tablespoon or 2 tablespoons of Peanut butter or almond butter.

Well Shelby highly recommends EVOO and I work with him so I will trust what I am told to use.If you have the right micros ratio you won't store it as fat. I mean EVOO or Coconut oil or flaxseed oil these are all almost 200 cal per Tablespoon or 2 tablespoons of Peanut butter or almond butter.

All calories are not created equally.

But, Shelby obviously knows infinitely more about nutrition than I do, I'm just basing that off my reading done from the Nourishing Traditions book by Sally Fallon from WAP.

All calories are not created equally.

But, Shelby obviously knows infinitely more about nutrition than I do, I'm just basing that off my reading done from the Nourishing Traditions book by Sally Fallon from WAP.

No all calories are not created equal at all you are right. And if I am not mistaken I think it says on shelby's website there is a article about EVOO and how he uses 6 tablespoons a day or something to that nature when bulking.

for all you guys that are hard gainers and or feel the need to eat 6000-7000 cals a days here is a recipe to add 1000+ cals a day to your current diet..

remove poptart from package , apply a liberal amount of peanutbutter to exposed poptart then put the second poptart on top!!
I personaly like the pictured peanutbutter (its fuckin awesome)

Tada , 80+ grams of carbs and 30+g fat eat that twice a day and you have added a shit load of shit calories.:D
and look at the lables , it even good for you:rolleyes:

**broken link removed**

slow-clap.gif

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members