Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2014, 07:06 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hollywood View Post
I juice daily, well drink it daily usually make a batch every few days. Post work out I juice 6 apples 6 oranges 2 bananas and a cup of berries and then half a lemon so that juice doesnt turn brown. That will usually last a few workouts and then I just drink my protein on the side.
With breakfast I juice cucumbers, celery, beets, spinach, kale, ginger, apple, lemon, and carrots and have that alongside my eggs and potatoes or oats.
I have lots of juicing recipes and certain ones specifically for pre workout, post workout, breakfast, meal replacement if anyone is interested id be glad to share.
Please do share or PM me! Those specifics (pre, post, breakfast, etc) is what Ive been looking for. Thanks!!
Old 01-20-2014, 07:12 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
I juice daily, well drink it daily usually make a batch every few days. Post work out I juice 6 apples 6 oranges 2 bananas and a cup of berries and then half a lemon so that juice doesnt turn brown. That will usually last a few workouts and then I just drink my protein on the side.
With breakfast I juice cucumbers, celery, beets, spinach, kale, ginger, apple, lemon, and carrots and have that alongside my eggs and potatoes or oats.
I have lots of juicing recipes and certain ones specifically for pre workout, post workout, breakfast, meal replacement if anyone is interested id be glad to share.
Yes, please post these.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2014, 03:41 AM

I keep seeing commercials for the movie "fat sick and nearly dead".

Anyone seen it?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 01-28-2014, 07:40 AM

Bump

Old 02-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to 2ez Send a message via Yahoo to 2ez
Quote:

but its best to drink right away right ?

no preservatives...so you will lose any nutritional value. someone correct me if I am wrong.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:25 AM
Registered Member

slight bump to this thread cause i finally became an adult and purchased my first Vitamix and it has friggin changed my day-to-day existence. Any kind of crazy pre-contest concoctions anyone likes to use please pass 'em along, cause right now i'm mainly doing unsweetened almond milk, cocoa, protein powder, cinnamon, and ice. Not extravagent but still delicious.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:07 PM

Bumping this after I just watched Hungry for change...
Awesome documentary.

Talked a bit about juicing green veggies, cilantro, and parsely.

I have mentioned this a couple times recently but I am looking into the possibility of possibly juicing once or twice a day even while my bodybuilding goals are being followed nutritionally. I've felt pretty sluggish the last 6 to 12 months with energy and fog, etc. I also natural we have always skin so it becomes a slight issue whenever I'm on hormones. For anyone that has been following this forum you've seen that I've taken a strong stance on supplementing for health in this lifestyle... However I would really like to cut down on the amount of pills and get them from natural sources which I figure I can do with juicing.

Should I even bother with a cleansing phase ( to clear toxins and feel better ) or just go straight into juicing recipes with the same outcome will be achieved in a couple weeks time?

Is it beneficial to supplement with spirulina or chorella directly into these drinks?

What are the key ingredients to juice for improved skin? Glowing and CLEAR.

THANKS EXPERTS

Old 02-26-2014, 09:18 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Not a big fan of juicing because it takes out the fiber. I like blending.

Chef
Old 04-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Banned

Love juicing!!!
Old 11-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234trew View Post
You blend up the sweet potatoe? How does that taste?
raw it is earthy and sweet
Old 11-16-2014, 06:50 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight9 View Post
Bumping this after I just watched Hungry for change...
Awesome documentary.

Talked a bit about juicing green veggies, cilantro, and parsely.

I have mentioned this a couple times recently but I am looking into the possibility of possibly juicing once or twice a day even while my bodybuilding goals are being followed nutritionally. I've felt pretty sluggish the last 6 to 12 months with energy and fog, etc. I also natural we have always skin so it becomes a slight issue whenever I'm on hormones. For anyone that has been following this forum you've seen that I've taken a strong stance on supplementing for health in this lifestyle... However I would really like to cut down on the amount of pills and get them from natural sources which I figure I can do with juicing.

Should I even bother with a cleansing phase ( to clear toxins and feel better ) or just go straight into juicing recipes with the same outcome will be achieved in a couple weeks time?

Is it beneficial to supplement with spirulina or chorella directly into these drinks?

What are the key ingredients to juice for improved skin? Glowing and CLEAR.

THANKS EXPERTS

Spirulina is so high in SOD that it's always a good idea. If you do the mean green i gave you, you'll detox slowly. Apple and ginger help clear out toxins and metals.

Last edited by Cerberus777; 11-16-2014 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus777 View Post
Spirulina is so high in SOD that it's always a good idea.
You missed the other questions in there. damn that was a while ago!
Old 11-16-2014, 06:53 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight9 View Post
You missed the other questions in there. damn that was a while ago!
Lol i edited my post:

Cucumber and kale are great for skin btw
Old 11-16-2014, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus777 View Post
Lol i edited my post:

Cucumber and kale are great for skin btw
I've stalled on this endeavor but still have it in my plans. I am still trying to decipher what's best for me...centrifugal or masticating. Masticating seems to yield more juice...more expensive but you get more out of it in the long run so it's cheaper produce wise...
Seems like it's a bitch to clean though.

I got into that mode where I did so much research, I seemed to convince myself that I needed a $300-400+ juicer to really do it properly.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

have always heard mixed reviews on juicing, never tried it so I can't say much about it.
Old 04-27-2018, 06:43 AM
Registered Member

For a very long time I don't drink juice. These days I decided to find a good recipe or advice.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:04 AM
Registered Member

I juice carrot/beet and whatever any other veggies I have laying around twice a week. I would love to do it everyday but the cleanup gets old.

[email protected]
Website- https://www.onlythebestaas.com/
10% discount code: DetroitDaw