advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to make a pizza with less fat stuff ?

ACCOUNTED

Registered
Since I am a huge fan of Italian pizza but also addicted to BB, I decided to leave pizza for a healthier diet, but from time to time I do still eat with pleasure a large pizza...yummy

Still, how can it be prepared in order to be more close to a diet for BB ?

Thank you, looking for your advice.

integral flour + water to the pasta

fatfree cheese
fatfree turkey blankey

champignons
tomatoes
onions

ketchup

I use tortillas, pasta sauce, and cheese with ground turkey or lean sausage. Works well enough.

On carb day we do something pretty much like the other guys are saying. We get pack of pre-made pizza bread/crust. I get regular white grain based because my carb day needs simple fast carbs. Some regular ass pizza sauce. Turkey pepperoni, and fat free cheese. That's it. "healthier" would be whole wheat crust. Next "low carb" pizza would be made from this ground and pressed cauliflower. It's a crust made from cauliflower so basically it's carbless. Just fiber. Then just add the other ingredients as mentioned. I have never seen or tried the cauliflower crust, but have heard about it's existence.

Cauliflower crust, tomato sauce, bacon, grass fed beef and veggies. Now that's a healthy pizza!!

On carb day we do something pretty much like the other guys are saying. We get pack of pre-made pizza bread/crust. I get regular white grain based because my carb day needs simple fast carbs. Some regular ass pizza sauce. Turkey pepperoni, and fat free cheese. That's it. "healthier" would be whole wheat crust. Next "low carb" pizza would be made from this ground and pressed cauliflower. It's a crust made from cauliflower so basically it's carbless. Just fiber. Then just add the other ingredients as mentioned. I have never seen or tried the cauliflower crust, but have heard about it's existence.

You can make your own but its not really firm...

Get a head of cauliflower, dice it, get out as much water as possible mix with enough parmesan to bind it and top with whatever.... You cant fold it or handle it well but you can eat it like a deep dish.

We use a coconut flour crust recipe, part of which is that you mix some shredded mozzarella in the crust. But we don't avoid fat, just refined carbs and grains.

On my carb refeed day, I make my own pizza and cook it on a pizza stone in the oven.

The dough is as follows:

- emply 1 packet yeast in 1 cup of warm water with a dash of sugar and let sit while yeast activates.

- While waiting, pulse 2.75 cups of bread flour and 1 tspn salt in a food processor until blended.

- Gradually pour in yeast water and 1.5 tbsp of EVOO into flour mixture pulsing until it forms dough

- knead dough on floured surface for a minute or two, place in a bowl lightly greased with EVOO and place in a warm area to rise for 40 minutes.

- punch dough down and knead dough on floured surface for a few minutes, place back in bowl and let rise for another 40 minutes.

- toss or roll dough out on a floured surface, cover with pizza sauce, low-fat or fat-free cheese and topping of choice (I usually go with onions, peppers and mushrooms, maybe turkey sausage if I want a little protein)

- as for pizza sauce, if I am lazy I will just use any old pasta sauce. Otherwise, I simmer crushed tomatoes with a little garlic, EVOO, salt, pepper and oregano

Its good stuff.

On my carb refeed day, I make my own pizza and cook it on a pizza stone in the oven.

The dough is as follows:

- emply 1 packet yeast in 1 cup of warm water with a dash of sugar and let sit while yeast activates.

- While waiting, pulse 2.75 cups of bread flour and 1 tspn salt in a food processor until blended.

- Gradually pour in yeast water and 1.5 tbsp of EVOO into flour mixture pulsing until it forms dough

- knead dough on floured surface for a minute or two, place in a bowl lightly greased with EVOO and place in a warm area to rise for 40 minutes.

- punch dough down and knead dough on floured surface for a few minutes, place back in bowl and let rise for another 40 minutes.

- toss or roll dough out on a floured surface, cover with pizza sauce, low-fat or fat-free cheese and topping of choice (I usually go with onions, peppers and mushrooms, maybe turkey sausage if I want a little protein)

- as for pizza sauce, if I am lazy I will just use any old pasta sauce. Otherwise, I simmer crushed tomatoes with a little garlic, EVOO, salt, pepper and oregano

Its good stuff.

hnnnnnnnnngggg. Do want. Do you get it nice and crusty?

You can use a gluten free crust, fat free cheese, and turkey sausage. They sell the crust at many grocery or health food stores. It's pretty good

Make your own pizza, this way you know exactly what you put in it.

The dough is as follows:

Its good stuff.

Thanks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear