over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle idea: test suspension on workout days only, no pct

ionian

Registered
Been thinking about this for awhile. Was wondering if it's a good idea to run test suspension before workouts only, in a cycle of 1 week on- 1 week off indefinitely. the supposed benefits of this would be:
1) less effect on health: avoids problems of chronic supraphysiological levels of testosterone
2) avoids shutdown: not sure if i'm correct, but I read somewhere that shutdown doesn't occur immediately, takes about a week or 2, and this is with normal longer esters. since test suspension gets in and out really quickly, it would avoid shutdown and the need for pct

I have read quite a lot though, that consistency (with regards to hormone levels) is needed to build a decent amount of mass. I'm afraid that having fluctuating levels of testosterone would be useless and a waste of time. Thoughts?

Been thinking about this for awhile. Was wondering if it's a good idea to run test suspension before workouts only, in a cycle of 1 week on- 1 week off indefinitely. the supposed benefits of this would be:
1) less effect on health: avoids problems of chronic supraphysiological levels of testosterone
2) avoids shutdown: not sure if i'm correct, but I read somewhere that shutdown doesn't occur immediately, takes about a week or 2, and this is with normal longer esters. since test suspension gets in and out really quickly, it would avoid shutdown and the need for pct

I have read quite a lot though, that consistency (with regards to hormone levels) is needed to build a decent amount of mass. I'm afraid that having fluctuating levels of testosterone would be useless and a waste of time. Thoughts?

what exactly do you want to get out of this all??? I see no benefits in running it this way besides having a badass pre workout

what exactly do you want to get out of this all??? I see no benefits in running it this way besides having a badass pre workout

hey, i'm looking to gain mass, while having 2 main benefits as compared to normal longer cycles:

I was thinking of blasting and cruising, but I travel a lot (like to really far-flung corners of the world like african villages and rural india), and i don't want to be scrambling for a vial of test wherever I go, so it's a bit inconvenient at the moment. If the method i've suggested is a viable option it would be great

i've played around with suspension in the past and its not worth the hassle of pinning. i've done suspension post workout with some orals like winstrol. i only really noticed anything when i was using a lot like say 100mg suspension and 100mg winny post workout. and i did get gyno from a suspension only cycle. to be honest i wouldn't use suspension right now if it was free.

I've heard of people using it as a pre-WO...what is its effective half-life? It could be beneficial for helping to shuttle nutrients post-WO as well (and, to a larger degree, intra-WO).

Personally, just knowing how my body tends to react to test, I wouldn't do it. That type of large spike in test (followed by what I would assume to be a large spike in estrogen after it aromatizes) would mess with me quite a bit...my body tends to act a bit whacky (acne, sweats, etc.) until levels are at a more consistent state, and I feel like those brief but large hormonal imbalances would cause me a lot of grief.

But I have heard from a few folks that it does make a killer pre-WO.

It's stupid to play with your blood levels like this.

It's OK to run it as a Pre-WO but only if you are running a different kind of test in the background.

If you want to run it like this, I would suggest running a cycle of Test-E and then pinning the suspension for an extra "kick" on workout days.

I have never run it this way, but I have done a similar program using Dbol Pre-WO and it worked just fine but ONLY if you are running test, otherwise you are going to shut yourself down and only have that test floating in your system during your workouts, and be devoid of it (just like a girl) the rest of the time.

Simply put: if you run a compound Pre-WO only, forget about gains. You need stable blood levels and a consistent dosing of a compound to make ACTUAL muscle gains. Pre-WO Test, Dbol, Drol, anything, is for a killer workout and pretty good for strength but it ain't going to pack on the muscle like a normal cycle dosed properly would.

Last edited:
The general consensus seems to be it's a bad idea and I'm part of that camp, too. You can keep your blood levels more stable with more frequent injections and just keep your dose within a reasonable range to avoid the sides.

If you want a nice kick before your workout, get your hands on some TNE and use 50-100mg an hour or so before hitting the iron. I've had very good results in the past.

Last edited:
Terrible idea.

Will play havoc with your hormones levels.

You'll end up shutdown eventually.

You're still inhibiting endogenous testosterone production, which will mean some sort of recovery protocol is needed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws