over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New TRT methods MENT

Enhancedathlete

Registered
Has anyone been using MENT for any kind of stack or stand alone for TRT?

the link below of Dr Tony Huge usage and is MENT diarie series on You Tube

https://youtu.be/7ricyO7mFuY

If try it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest I stocked up when an old sponsor had a sale and have been on nothing but trest for about a year now. 45mg a week. Going to switch to test TRT soon to see how my body will change. Been getting bloodwork the whole time. Blood work came back normal. LDL was a little high recently but I would say that's due to poor diet and slacking on cardio.

Since I haven't been on test for TRT before I can't really compare it but wouldn't go much higher than 45mg because that stuff is strong. Mood and libido have been great the whole time.

This is not to say since my bloodwork was ok this can be a solid substitute. There are plenty of health markers that bloodwork won't catch and due to its strength I can only imagine the side effects are strong too.

sides are:

will convert to estrogen In a week or 2.. so an AI is needed.. horney as hell, sleep is very much interrupted, tossing and turning will be all time high for most.

shutdown of test, and most will not see much reading on the blood levels

you have to understand that this chemical is not new but it has not been tested either. so we are relying on others to report claims or sides,

Dr t has posted his progress and also his tolerance and sides in his video series....

he also used it as a 100% TRT replacement and had great success.. he getting pumped and growing at a rapid pace...

So even though it shuts down test, it works as trt?
Shouldn't you have some test in you?

So even though it shuts down test, it works as trt?
Shouldn't you have some test in you?

I can confirm first hand that trest does not need test. My libido and mood were good while on it. Even got bloodwork done which showed my test was 0 at the time and I never had an issue.

I had different experiences than the OP. I had no need for an AI but then again my dose was low. Libido was good but not crazy which I prefer.

There were no side effects to report but then again I kept a conservative dose at 45mg a week of trest decanoate. Judging by how powerful this stuff is I can only imagine that sides will come quick with an increase.

I can confirm first hand that trest does not need test. My libido and mood were good while on it. Even got bloodwork done which showed my test was 0 at the time and I never had an issue.

I had different experiences than the OP. I had no need for an AI but then again my dose was low. Libido was good but not crazy which I prefer.

There were no side effects to report but then again I kept a conservative dose at 45mg a week of trest decanoate. Judging by how powerful this stuff is I can only imagine that sides will come quick with an increase.

But don't you need testosterone to you know, be a man lol.
I don't think it's wise to just not have testosterone.
Or am I false on this. It's not trt if the actual hormone isnt being replaced with exogenous.

Last edited:
This stuff has been around a long time. Like folks said, not a lot known about it. It gets compared to lots of drugs. I have read things like "trenbalone ace without the sides. " Blah,blah blah ... ratios ... blah blah blah

I tried it (oil) a few times when there was a source. As far as I know it was and still is legal to sell so that is a bonus. I guess it sorta worked - at least a little. It did raise my E2 so I had to raise my AI. I seemed to make some gains, I guess.

I tried a few of these things in injectable oil form. Dienolone Acetate, Desoxy-T Acetate, Trestalone Ace... they were all generally OK. Dienolone always irritated my lungs and on occasion could trigger a wicked cough (you know - when your are pretty much begging for death so the pain will end). Dienolone also increased some ... very very negative thoughts and can make me very angry. I was aware of the cause and could deal with it, but it was a bitch to deal with mentally. Of course, out of all of them, Dienolone seemed to work the best. I still have 20ml of Dienolone around in sealed vials. I'm not gonna go down that road again.

I was on TRT, so I was not using Trest or Ment it as a TRT replacement. Trest was apparently studied back in the day (1960s I think) as a possible TRT replacement. I'm pretty certain the conclusion was, it's not a great replacement for TRT. I don't think its likely to replace TRT in any way, shape or form. I suppose it's better than nothing.

Last edited:
Why doesnt anyone tun a small dose of test along w trest? I see a lot doing it that way in order to keep their test levels from being at or near 0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why doesnt anyone tun a small dose of test along w trest? I see a lot doing it that way in order to keep their test levels from being at or near 0

This is exactly what I did. I ran my normal dose of test 200mg per week and then also ran like 40mg Trest Ace per day - 280mg per week. It was just OK. It increased vascularity and strength a little, that's it. Was it legit, who knows. Did it work, yes. But it's expensive and there are many other compounds that would produce better results for less money.

Less than 1mg/d, or even 1mg/d

I learned this at the same time when I watched a video of a song mixed by Dr Luke...or when Dr Dre told me how to take my cough syrup.

Dollar Dollar Bill Y'all, hustlin' hustlin'

Less than 1mg/d, or even 1mg/d

I'm not sure what you are saying exactly. I'm guessing you are suggesting I should have taken higher doses. This is a fair statement. Since there was not much known about this stuff, I was unsure how to dose it. I worked my way up to 40mg per day. I did not want to go higher since I felt the sides would just get worse with little benefit. This is just my experience. Again, I was not using as a TRT replacement, so higher doses were an option.

When it comes to Dienolone Ace, higher doses for me are absolutely out of the question. Had I increased the doses, the side effects would have pushed me into a constant rage - somebody would have cut me off on the highway or looked at me funny and I would have killed them (or died trying).

Trest is expensive but can be obtained legally. This seems to be the only real reason to talk about it (I guess Dr. Tony Huge sells it or promotes it - I have no problem with this). But we all know there are other compounds out there that are less expensive, the dosing and support meds are very well know and produce vastly superior results at low doses. For me, Trest looks good on paper, that's all. I don't get much out of it.

If it looks good to you, try it. It's mild, it's not bad, it's just not that great.

Last edited:
I have to say that the videos from Dr Tony Huge are pretty good. It's great to have someone that knows something looking at these compounds. I wish they were around when I tried trest.

He does take a much larger dose than I tried ... 2.5x time more. So I guess that might make a difference.

I'm not really into bashing, but I really don't like the way "dr Tony huge" 'advertises' his theories etc. But to each their own.
And I may be remembering incorrectly, but was it ment that was supposed to be used a form of chemical castration?

Yeah, it's an interesting compound and has some strange history to it. I'm sure some folks could get some decent benefits from it. I don't think it delivers up to the stats on paper but that's OK. It's still kinda interesting. Looks like it's working well enough for Dr Tony Huge. Of course, it looks like he responds pretty well to most compounds, he's in good shape and has some muscle. Let's just say ... your mileage may vary.

thanks for your responses guys. I get it, to each his own, I trained Dr t for his first BB show and we have been friends ever since. Now that i work for the company , can tell you the his approach is a little nuts, yet controlled. he is very cautious about how he does things...

his protocol for MENT was 100mg daily for 2 weeks, he did see some significant growth and expansion in the muscle.. We decided that 100/day was too much and he got a huge build up of proalactin and estro related sides, lactating and nipple soreness..

we do daily nipple checks at work, lol

tha same for me, I had tender nips at teh 2 week mark, only using 50mg EOD.. no lactation though

we concluded that MENT is amazing, but need to start your SERMS prior to dosing MENT... 50 EOD seems like a logical dose.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws