YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Garcia (solberg labs) cleneject/winstrol tabs.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Garcia will log for us :

Clen ject (CLENBUTEROL 0.30mcg Inj)
Winstroll tabs.

Thanks!

Here is a pic of what I received yesterday. Weighed in at 229 lbs with 34.4% bf according to myfitnesspal scale. More later.

Attachments

• 1464784067107.jpg
    1464784067107.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 121
Just did my first shot of clenject and, wow! I only did 1/2 ml (15mcg) and I felt it immediately. Going to do 2 Winny tabs today and see how that goes and may up it to 4.

Workout went well. Did deadlifts for first time in years. Just very focused.

Did second injection of clenject and 20 mg winstrol and BANG, I flew through a 45 min cardio session easily! Notice an increase in libido, as well. This is obviously due to the synergy of the 750 mg test E and Winny tabs. Great day!

You have already tried 1ml? Although i believe in staying with what is good for you.

Yes. Been taking 1 ml a day for the last 5 days. I've been taking 20 mg winstrol ed, as well. I've been very focused in my training and cardio. No pip from the clenject at all.

My 38 waist pants are big on me today. That's 3 in decrease in 2 months. I took a 2.5 mg yohimbine tablet with my clen today. Damn! Big difference! It doubled the clen effect. Did a 15 min hiit cardio session this am and chest and shoulders today. Still zipping from the clen. The Winny is great preworkout as well!

My 38 waist pants are big on me today. That's 3 in decrease in 2 months. I took a 2.5 mg yohimbine tablet with my clen today. Damn! Big difference! It doubled the clen effect. Did a 15 min hiit cardio session this am and chest and shoulders today. Still zipping from the clen. The Winny is great preworkout as well!

So we need to add again yohimbine to the clen,Good to see you are satisfied.

Weighed in at 229 with 34% bf. And, yes. I am VERY satisfied.

Yea that would be been awesome if would have had both in it

Well damn, that's legit haha wish I would have got a sample of that too

Weighed in at 229 with 34.5% bf, according to myfitnesspal scale. In the gym, I have been keeping my rest periods under 30 sec. Keep calories around 2000/day. Only one cardio session per week, though. So that is why I am not losing weight, as I would like. The yohimbine really adds something to the mix, IMO. I just had a big cup of coffee, so I might skip the clen today to give cns a rest. I am sleeping pretty fine, though. However, probably due to the long-acting nature of clen, I still had shaky hands this am. After the coffee it is now worse. Today is arms/abs/calves, so I probably could do OK without the clen/yohimbine. Does the thermo bag in the pic say 6.4 mg yohimbine? If so, that would b intense when combined with 40 mcg clen! I have been doing 30 mcg and 2.5 mg yohimbine and I am a wired, sweaty mess all day for around 9 hours.

With that being said, I still am taking at least 30 mg of Winny preworkout! Those are great!

Ended up using the clen anyway. Just not yohimbine. I feel fine. Shakes have almost disappeared. Must have been yohimbine.

Weighed in at 229 with 34.5% bf, according to myfitnesspal scale. In the gym, I have been keeping my rest periods under 30 sec. Keep calories around 2000/day. Only one cardio session per week, though. So that is why I am not losing weight, as I would like. The yohimbine really adds something to the mix, IMO. I just had a big cup of coffee, so I might skip the clen today to give cns a rest. I am sleeping pretty fine, though. However, probably due to the long-acting nature of clen, I still had shaky hands this am. After the coffee it is now worse. Today is arms/abs/calves, so I probably could do OK without the clen/yohimbine. Does the thermo bag in the pic say 6.4 mg yohimbine? If so, that would b intense when combined with 40 mcg clen! I have been doing 30 mcg and 2.5 mg yohimbine and I am a wired, sweaty mess all day for around 9 hours.

5.4 mg yohimbine

Oh. I'm sorry. I still think I would have to work up to those! That's almost double what I'm taking now. I bet those are INTENSE...

Also. Should mention I took today off from gym, and therefore the clen/yohimbine and Winny. I will be back at it tomorrow with legs/calves...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity