advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New member, 22 y/o (15 weeks out from first show)

palifter21

Registered
Hey everyone!

Been a long time lurker but finally wanted to stop in and say hi. Always enjoyed this forum and its sponsors. I finally bit the bullet and decided to do a show this year. I'm 6'2 sitting around 240lbs currently. I'll post up a current pic for some feedback. Goal is to compete nationally eventually, then obtain a pro card.

Look forward to being a part of the community.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 709
hey man,welcome!

you look about 15 weeks out so you're on track. don't forget when you're dieting you still gotta KILL THE WEIGHTS. no working out for a pump

Welcome! Kudos for throwing up a pic on your second post. Im sure you'll get a lot of support here. Keep up the hard work.

Welcome to PM!! Great place. You look like you're on the right track.

hey man,welcome!

you look about 15 weeks out so you're on track. don't forget when you're dieting you still gotta KILL THE WEIGHTS. no working out for a pump

I always work out for a pump - regardless if I am bulking or dieting for a competition..

Hey everyone!

Been a long time lurker but finally wanted to stop in and say hi. Always enjoyed this forum and its sponsors. I finally bit the bullet and decided to do a show this year. I'm 6'2 sitting around 240lbs currently. I'll post up a current pic for some feedback. Goal is to compete nationally eventually, then obtain a pro card.

Do you have a prep coach or going at it alone? U may want to hook up with Shelby or JM or one of the other guys here who can help you come in at your best. Good luck

Hey everyone!

If u want any serious criticism ur going to have to post multiple photos of various mandatory poses.

Do you have a prep coach or going at it alone? U may want to hook up with Shelby or JM or one of the other guys here who can help you come in at your best. Good luck

I'm working with a well known coach who happens to be local to me which I like since I don't know posing.

I'll still try to upload a few more shots.

Welcome Bro, looking good. Keep us posted as you get closer to your contest date. What weight are you hoping to compete at?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

About 9 weeks out here. Weight is 230 in the am. Still eating a ton of food and running some watery PED's.

Coach has requested I try to find some HGH. Any sponsors worth mentioning for that, if so, are PM's allowed? Also, a decent gear sponsor would be nice to have as well for future reference.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 319
Do you really want a PM from somebody suggesting "a great source"? There is no open posting of source suggesting aloud either. Do your home work, reading 10 pages back in the source section on each sponsor, check the lab results section. For me I rather use peptides than GH which can sometimes be hit or miss. Plus the peptides are much cheaper. Good luck on show

I HPLC test anything I use. What peptides to use at what dose to mimick HGH I am unsure.

Back coming along. Looks good. Left bicep on the rear double bi is lacking. Hams are ok. Post front pics with quads

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear